Stay...

I Hate You So Much~

Omg... I'm so excited for Gayo Daejun not only am I happy for their hard work but I'm happy for the the two groups being able to see each other again! Which means more photos for my story! But anyways I hope you guys had a good time reading my story so far, and enjoy~

~Seoul 9:56AM~

"Oh my gawt!" Ten yawned as he stepped out of the airport. "Well... there's no sleeping now!" Mark stretched. "I don't like the MAMA schedule... why does it have to end so late at night?" Jisung yawned. "Sleep is for the weak!" Haechan bragged as he marched ahead. "Have you looked in a mirror yet?" Jaehyun asked. Haechan's eyes were all red and tired. "It's nothing... I have allerg-...." Haechan paused as he began to snore.

"wow... he thought he was cool..." Yuta pointed. "Let's carry him..." Taeyong suggested as NCT got in a big circle. "One... two...three!" Taeyong counted as they lifted Haechan off the ground. The fans arrived and what a good time it was to take photos. "Hello~" Yuta waved as he almost let go of Haechan. "The problem is crossing the road to get to the van..." Taeyong said as he pressed the button to cross. "We could ask the fans to make a blockade for us!" Mark suggested.

"that's a good idea... but it would be breaking the law." Doyoung nodded. "LEE TAEYONG!" A voice called out as Taeyong was hit by an apple to the head. "Oww..." Taeyong groaned. "Who gave you the right to shove Jennie! Just because she bullied you back in school doesn't mean you can treat her like that!" A fan shouted. "I'm disgusted!" Another fan shouted. "Do you not notice that she's a woman?!" Another fan called out as Taeyong was hit by a can of soda. "Taeyong, what happened?" Taeil asked. "I'm... not even sure..." Taeyong responded as he rubbed his head.

"Can you recall your actions?" Taeil asked. "Before we left I went to tell Jennie goodbye, she whispered something into my ear and I shoved her away... it wasn't a harsh one!" Taeyong defended. "I don't want our group to get caught in a controversy like this..." Taeyong groaned as he avoided a few more items being thrown at him, and got in the van.

~10:48AM NCT Dorms~

"Here!" Mark shouted as he ran back into the living room with his laptop.

The article read: NCT's Taeyong caught physically harming BLACKPINK's Jennie. BLACKPINK fans have spotted that NCT's Taeyong shoved Jennie because he was jealous of her popularity. Evidence from former students who went to the same school as Taeyong and Jennie shows that Taeyong was bullied by Jennie, however in this case, Taeyong is criticized for hurting a woman/girl rather then standing up for himself and handling the situation as an adult. The scene was spotted at the Han River, a popular place for couples.

"ughhhhh no way... it was very light I promise!" Taeyong defended. "We believe you... but the fans won't..." Doyoung shrugged. "What do I do now?" Taeyong sighed. "I know, you could invite Rose over this week again since I need help with homework! Jennie can come along and you two can make an apology video!" Jisung suggested. "No... I'm getting you a tutor from SM..." Taeyong answered. "But Rosé is so smart!" Jisung pouted. "Fine... but I won't apologize... it was a light push... I'm honest, you could ask Jennie yourself." Taeyong sighed.

"Or you could wait?" Yuta shrugged. "What do you mean by that?" Taeyong asked. "BLACKPINK is going to be performing with us at Gayo Dajun... so you can let the fans do the work." Yuta shrugged. "Fans?" Taeyong asked again. "You know... Jenyong?" Yuta smiled. "No... I would never..." Taeyong blushed. "But your blushing Hyung." Yuta pointed. "I would never date someone so.." Taeyong paused...

 "I think I understand how Taeyong feels now." Taeil chuckled as Taeyong went to his room. "It's not love, it's a feeling of confusion... guys... I'm a science major, I got this!" Taeil said proudly. "Like that time you wanted to cut off the shrimp heads?" Doyoung asked as he reminded Taeil of their cooking battle on NCT Life. "Shut up..." Taeil frowned.

~4:58PM NCT dorms~

Taeyong awoke to the sound of his phone. "Hmm?" Taeyong groaned as he read the blurry message on his phone.

Jennie: How was it? Was it fun? I never got to go to MAMA!

Taeyomg hesitated to answer Jennie but he did so anyways. 

Taeyong: It was fun... and tiring...

Jennie: You owe me some "Taeyong time"

Taeyong: "Taeyong time?" When was that a thing?

Jennie: since 4 years ago silly~

Taeyong was typing out a question about the scandal but erased it because he didn't want to seem weak. 

Taeyong: Jennie Kim...

Jennie: Lee Taeyong?

Taeyong: Meet me at the Han river again... tonight at 7, bring a coat... it's gonna be cold.

Jennie: Okay, why so sudden? I like it ;)

Taeyong: We... need to talk...

Taeyong then put his phone back onto the nightstand beside him and took a deep breath before trying to get more sleep. It was oddly quiet and something felt off, it was usually like this whenever NCT went overseas, however, it gave Taeyong the chills knowing that every member was either resting or sleeping. It was so quiet Taeyong could hear his own heart beating.

~6:50PM Seoul Han River~

 It was 26 degrees out and Taeyong being the organized person he was always showed up earlier. "It's so cold!" Taeyong said as he shivered. "Why don't we stick together to keep warm~" Jennie teased as she hugged Taeyong tightly from behind. "The others are here?" Taeyong asked. "Of course! There over there by the way." Jennie pointed. "Please get off..." Taeyong pleaded as he pried Jennie's arms off his body. "So what are we doing?" Jennie smiled. "I wanted to talk..." Taeyong sighed.

"Jennie... I think this is the last time we'll be seeing each other..." Taeyong said as he felt Jennie's gaze. "Why? Did I do something wrong?" Jennie asked. "No... its just... complicated... I got Jisung a math tutor too so Rosé doesn't have to come anymore either..." Taeyong answered. "Besides the fans hating me for playfully shoving you the other day, My emotions bring back regret and pain whenever I see you..." Taeyong said as he held Jennie's shoulder. "So... this... is... goodbye?" Taeyong pondered as he walked off.

"Taeyong!" Jennie called back as she ran up to Taeyong and pulled his arm tightly towards her. "I know I caused all this pain and regret your feeling... but I felt that for the past 4 years when you weren't around... I'm trying to pay back for what I've done by changing..." Jennie shouted as she pulled Taeyong towards a bench. "So please... if this is the last day I ever see you again... I'd throw away everything to spend it with you..." Jennie pleaded. "Stay..."

Jennie's words hit Taeyong hard... Taeyong felt his heart ache more as he looked at Jennie. "I can't leave her... Taeyong... it's now or never..." Taeyong's mind told him as he hugged Jennie. "Forget what I said.... Jennie... I can't leave feeling that way... I'd never want to be the cause for someone to be in so much pain..." Taeyong said as he sat Jennie down onto the bench. Taeyong didn't know what he just got himself into... but... it felt good, Jennie changed and so did he...

The two sat quietly on opposite sides of the bench until each fell asleep. The fans noticed this but did not disturb them even though they didn't like Taeyong because of the accident. The other BlackPink members arrived and saw this. "What are we going to do?" Jisoo asked as she saw the pair. "I have a great idea!" Lisa smiled.

~12:03AM NCT Dorms~

"Where's Taeyong?" Ten asked as he got up for a glass of water. "Taeyong?" Jisung asked as he was still studying. "Yeah, do you know where he went?" Ten asked. "Nope." Jisung shrugged as he continued.

this concludes chapter 7 everyone! So far this is the second biggest moment Taeyong has had with Jennie, which means his hate chart from 1-100 has dropped to a 75 :D that means he's more open to Jennie after this chapter! So I hope you guys enjoyed! See you next time :)