II - When I Farted

Tzuyu, Hanbin and the Fart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 - When I Farted

Tzuyu is happy, everything is so splendid, and everything is going on the right track for her. Her leader, Jihyo was just introduced to Hanbin, her crush. And she was with them. She was jumping in her insides, and she was losing all her especially when he glanced at her. Soon, Seventeen's Chan, or Dino passed by. He saw Tzuyu, who was his best friend, as he raised a brow. Tzuyu excused herself and went to Dino.

 

"Dino-yah!" She greeted him with evident joy.

 

He deadpanned. "You look so happy you can die."

 

"I know!" She cheered out of joy. "I am so happy I can literally die!"

"Don't die just yet, we still have an after award party." The duo went to the party area. It's a large dim room, with only party lights on. There are chairs, sofas and tables surrounding the dance floor and the waiters go around, tending drinks to the celebrities. This room is basically exclusive to idols only. No press. No managers. No fans. Just them. From Sechs Kies until BLACKPINK, everyone was there in their own cliques -- age groups or just random groups, they were together. That doesn't exclude Tzuyu and Dino, who went to Yeri, Suhyun, Chaeyoung, Mark and Yeonjung, who were waiting for them.

"Took you two long enough." Yeri remarked with a smirk. She glanced at Tzuyu. "Do you like Hanbin-ssi that much?"

 

Tzuyu just smiled widely as she raised an arm to ask for a drink. The waiter approached and gave her a glass of juice. A soft, gentle song was playing. Mark soon went to take Suhyun to the dance floor. Taeyong suddenly came to their table.

"Annyeong!" He greeted them, and the group all bowed a little. "Excuse me, can I talk to Yeonjung?"

 

Yeonjung nodded and excused herself. Chaeyoung nudged Tzuyu. "Girl, most of the sunbaes have their eyes on you. Heol, Tzuyu, you're the apple of their eyes."

 

Yeri smirked and chuckled. "Sad for them. Tzu's a fool for one guy and one guy only."

 

Tzuyu growled at Yeri. "Yah." The latter stuck her tongue out and the trio laughed loudly.

 

This time, Chaeyoung nudged Dino as she low key pointed Doyeon, who was standing alone. "Go, dance with Doyeon."

 

Dino rolled his eyes. "No, thanks."

 

"You can't deny it."

 

"Deny what?"

 

"You wanna dance with her."

 

"I'd rather not to. Thanks for the offer, Yer."

 

"It's just a dance."

 

"It's awkward."

Tzuyu had enough of the bickering. She raised her arm and grinned widely as a girl approached their table. "Kang Mina!" She looked at Dino. "Dance, pabo." Tzuyu successfully matched Dino and Mina, who began to dance on the dance floor, leaving the trio together.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter