I - When We Locked Eyes

Tzuyu, Hanbin and the Fart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As much as Hanbin hated it, he pretty much had no choice. He hated getting things he doesn't deserve. May it be good or bad, as long as he doesn't deserve it, he hates it. And that includes awards. He hates getting awards when he knows that he totally doesn't deserve it. And that includes today. Not only that their manager gave them a heads-up for an award, he emphasized that they were clearly did nothing. A legit YG anti.

 

"Yo Kim Hanbin, you alive?"

Oh, right. He snapped back. He's with Yerin, his only female friend. Hanbin might look sensual and y most of the times, and it seems like he can make ovaries explode with one verse, but no. He's not like that with real girls. With the exemption of Yerin, of course. But before the girl became an exemption, he was very wary of her before, too.  "Yep, totally."

 

His same-aged friend smiled widely. "Let's not be awkward, chingu!" They were going to award the rookie of the year award for this year's babies simply because they were the awardees last year.

 

"I hope so." He murmured.

 

But Yerin, the kid born with superior hearing, heard him, either way. "You better. Don't show that 'Girlophobia' of yours onstage." She smirked. "And you still have girlophobia with me?"

 

"Aniyo. You know, our companies."

 

"Bwoya, do they want us to act awkward?" Yerin frowned and plopped down on the sofa Hanbin is sitting on. “Oi, don’t you dare. If you do, I’m going to diss you over at SNS.”

 

“Arasso, I’ll try my best.” He assured her.

 

She smirked another smirk. “Mamamoo-unnies are gonna watch you so act nicey.”

 

“Nae, umonim.”

 

Sha pat his head. “Good, adeul-ie.” She stood up as the door creaked open. “Wonwoo-ya!” She plopped back down and tapped the empty space next to her. “Come, sit.”

Wonwoo chuckled a bit. “No need, good friend.” He made a weird sound, startling the other two.

 

“Wonwoo, that was a weird sound.” Hanbin remarked.

 

“What sound?”

 

“It kinda sounded like umph but nah.” Yerin spoke and she crossed her legs. “What brings you here?”

 

“It’s our chance, Yerin-ah.” Wonwoo began, not mentioning Hanbin. “And Hanbin, yes. It does not include you.”

 

Before Hanbin was able to say anything, Yerin stepped on his foot, causing him to yelp in pain. “What chance, Wonwoo?”

 

“Chance to recruit an addition to our ‘96 line!” Wonwoo cheered. “IOI is here, TWICE, and Joy-sunbaenim, too. It’s our chance!” He glared at Hanbin. “I talked to Chanhyuk about it, too. He’s not against it. After all, it’s tiring to hear only one female voice every single time we meet up.”

 

Yerin deadpanned. “Do you have complaints?”

 

“Youngjae does. Talk to him later.” Wonwoo stuck his tongue out and looked over at Hanbin. “Hey, ya have complaints?”

 

He raised his hands in defeat. “Do I have a choice?”

 

The staff soon knocked. “Excuse me, but you’re coming in soon, Hanbin-ssi, Yerin-ssi.”

 

“Nae.” The duo chorused and Wonwoo bowed a bit. The staff member excused herself and left the trio on their own.

 

“I’m going to go on ahead with the rest of the members.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter