III - When We Dared Her

Tzuyu, Hanbin and the Fart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JANUARY 1 2017, Seventeen Dorm, Dino

"What? You want me to set up Tzu to your friend?" Dino asked, bewildered at Wonwoo's request. It's not like he doesn't trust his hyung, it's just that he know Tzuyu's heart. "No way. Tzu only likes one guy."

 

"Jebaaaal!" He pleaded. "My friend is woman-phobic."

 

Dino rolled his eyes. "You told me that when you set up Yeonjung with Yuta-hyung." He shook his head. "Sorry, no." He tried to avoid the topic as he went straight to his room. He plopped down on the bed and grabbed his laptop. He opened it and used the video call feature. He and Yeri met earlier, but the other girls and Mark were in different venues.

"Annyeong!" The others greeted him. Tzuyu was also there, wrapped in her blanket.

 

"Tzu, you look sick." Dino remarked with worry.

Chaeyoung passed her medicine on the background. "It was cold earlier, I caught a cold." She took the meds and drank a glass of water. "Thanks, Chae.”

 

"Tissues." Chaeyoung passed the tissue box as well. Tzuyu sneezed in it, causing the group to look at her with worry.

"Do you have schedules?" Suhyun asked.

 

"Not that much, I'll be fine." She sniffed again.  This is the greater reason why I can't set her up. She gets sick easily. "Oh, by the way." She called their attention. "Jihyo unnie tried to set me up on a date."

 

"Say no./ No. /Don't try." They simultaneously said.

"It's bad for you." Yeonjung remarked with a head shake.

"Men would only want you under the sheets." Yeri remarked, causing all the attention to come at her. "What?"

"Girl, you've been reading too much fifty shades." Mark shook his head.

 

"Who's reading fifty shades?" A voice resounded from Mark's background.

 

"No one!" He answered back.

 

"You like Hanbin-oppa!" Suhyun reasoned. "So don't."

 

This time, Dino spoke up. "And besides, Tzu, the guy might be turned off once he realizes that you're not a 'prim-proper' princess." His comment made the group erupt to laughter; even Chaeyoung slapped Tzuyu's shoulders out of laughter.

 

"Yah!" She snorted. "It's not like I get sick usually."

 

"You do." Dino fought back.

 

"As if!"

 

"You really do."

 

Suddenly, Suhyun bursted out laughing. "HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS TWEET!" She allowed her friends to view her phone and she laughed hysterically.

 

[Look, the world would probably end and Tzuyu won't give a . ] When they saw that, the rest of the group cracked up. Causing an eruption of laughter from room. Well, this caught Wonwoo's attention, who was outside the room. He knocked on the door. "Is everything okay, Chan?" He asked from the other side of the door.

 

"Everything's fine, Hyung." He answered back. Wonwoo shrugged and left the other side of the door. When Dino felt that the coast was clear, he started to talk to their group again. "Yah I think my hyungs are starting to suspect me."

 

Yeri was eating chips in her room. "It's not like you and Doyeon really dated, though. Don't think too much about it."

 

Yeonjung nodded. "They won't get mad at you for that, I swear, Dino."

 

"I doubt it." He frowned.

 

Suhyun rolled her eyes. "You and Doyeon didn't even date!" She opened a pack of oreo from the sides and stashed one in . "And I swear to god, she's got to be dating that Moonbin fellow."

 

Suddenly, Suhyun's oppa, Chanhyuk, showed up behind her. "Hey, gossip girl, get some sleep."

 

"You look dressed." She said, noticing the coat and the outfit and all.

 

"I'm meeting the friends. Go to sleep early." He said one last time before he finally made his exit. Suhyun sighed. "I wanna go out, too." She pouted and she looked at her friends. "Game center and ramyun, anyone?"

 

"Tzuyu's not coming! She's sick!" Chaeyoung cheered, but Tzuyu covered Chae's face with her blanket.

 

"Yah! Sick Tzuyu who?"

 

Yeonjung raised a brow. "Will we be able to get out, though? It's almost eleven."

 

Yeri scoffed. "Of course we can. We're maknaes."

 

The other guy in the line, Mark, sighed. "I'm not."

 

"I can pull you out. Donchaworry gatchu fam."

 

Suhyun smiled widely. "So, call?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter