First Day of School

Over and Over Again

IRENE POV

"Irene-ah what are you planning to do today? Its Sunday morning. You have to get up and enjoy this view" said a man with the voice of actor Ji Chang Wook that softly Irene's hair. Irene was to lazy to open her eyes. "Irene-ah wake up ppali.. Irene-ah.."

I was enjoying my sleep when suddenly...

SHATTERSSS

"YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! YAAAAA IRENE PPALI WAKE UP!!!!!!! IT'S ALMOST 8 AM!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!" a girly voice was heard. I realized it was just a dream.. WHAT??!! It was just a dream?? Why TT

"YAAAAAA!!!!! PPALI!!!!!!" the girl shouted again. It was Jennie who was screaming on top of her lungs trying to wake me up. I rushed myself down the stairs and get some sandwiches omma made and rode my bicycle.

"Mianhae Jennie I totally forgot today was our first day of school"

"Nahhh wasn't a big deal. You know what? When I was waiting for you I saw a black shiny car passed infront of me and I saw a handsome silhouette inside the car!"

"OMO did you recognize him?"

"Sadly no but I think he's a college student"

 

AUTHOR POV

First day of school could be the best day of the year or the worst. But for Irene and Jennie it may not be the best nor the worst day of the year.

As soon as Irene and Jennie arrived at the school gate, many of the students were greting them and some even gave cookies(?). The school compound was filled with humor and laughter when suddenly rain was pouring and they all immediately went into their classes.

 

JENNIE POV

[Acts as the classroom leader]

"YA everyone keep the class clean before our classroom teacher come"

[A person voice can be heard asking student where is class 1-1B]

"Everyone the teachers here... Hurry get to your seats... And Choi MinHo!! YA!! Smile!!"

 

AUTHOR POV

Along the hallway a tall muscular teacher was making his way to his oppointed class.

[Walks into class 1-1B]

"Well Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Choi Young Do. You guys can call me Young Do Sam. I'll be you classroom teacher for this year"

"Aigoo you guys are so cute" as he pinches Minho's face

"Now I want you to introduce yourself who wants to volunteer?"

No one was brave to introduce themselves. Jennie took the oppurtunity to make Irene introduce herself first by kicking her .

"YAAAA!!!! HAJIMA!!!"

"Well it seems like we have a volunteer. Come infront little lady"

Jennie and the students giggled. Irene stood infront of the class and was ready to talk when she was intterupted by Young Do Sam.

"Ahhh hold on I forgot something important"

[Takes out his phone to call someone]

SLAAAMMM

"Young Do Sam I believe you forgot to bring the new students to their classes" The headmistress was standing infornt of their class.

"Ne! Forgive my silly mistake I was a bit exited I guess until I forgot about them" said Young Do Sam while scratching the back of his head.

"Well come on in guys don't be shy"

Irene was drop dead awkward standing infront when she saw a beautiful pressence infront of her.

 

 

To be continued...