Secret Revealed and BTS

Your Sweet Vampire (Baekhyun x Reader)

Your POV~

You wake up startled at where you were.. You look around the room confused. Your hands were tied up and behind you back. The room was dark with curtains covering the windows.

You start, when someone opened the door to the room. In came a man that resembles Baekhyun but not exactly. 

"*sniff* oh Taeyeon wasn't kidding when she said that Baekhyun had a tasty treat" the guy said to someone behind him.

He walked farther into the room revealing six other guys. They walked into the room, you recognized one boy. It was Jungkook a popular boy at your school, if Jungkook was here that meant that these people are BTS. 

You eyes slowly recognized each member.

"What are doing with me?" you asked confused.

"well you will know when that mark on your forehead wears off" Taehyung said smiling at you in excitement.

You struggled hard against the ropes that tied your hands. Your feet were not tied so you tried to stand up and make a run for it. When you ran past the guys, they turned surprised that you would even run. 

You looked back at them and each and everyone of them, their eyes were bright red. 

Frightned you kept running, you see the banister on the stairwell had a sharp edge and ran over to try to untie the ropes by cutting through.

After your hands were free you kept on running hoping to find an exit. Since you couldn't find any exits you decided to hide instead. 

You opened a door and was pulled inside by someone you were about to scream when the person spoke.

"ssshhh, (y/n) it's ok it's me Jungkook" the person said. 

"Jungkoo-" you started to say but was pulled against him and you fell silent.

Out in the hall you heard two people laughing and calling your name.

Their shadows stopped by the door and you held your breathe. Hoping that they would move on. 

Suddenly someone called, "Hey Jungkookie did you see her pass by?"

You look up at Jungkook and he smiled at you before shouting back, "No but I think I heard her somewhere down the hall"

"ok you sure you don't want to come with us to  find her?" the person asked.

"yea I'm good I think I might go out to buy food" Jungkook said holding you tight.

For some reason you felt safe in his arms. You waited till the footsteps faded away before looking up and thanking him.

Jungkook went to turn the lights on in his room so you could see. It was then did you realize you had opened the door to his room by chance. Jungkook returned with a coat, he told you to put that one.

He went out in the hall to make sure no one was there before motioning for you to follow him. You followed him through different halls zigzagging through hallways before finally coming to a big door. Jungkook pulled into a car before telling the driver to go somewhwre.

"Where are we going?" You ask turning to look at him.

Jungkook was extremely good looking, his dark hair soft and is face. But you knew he was also cool and very strong.

"We can't talk here" He replied with his eyes on the road. Once at the location which turned out to be a cafe. You both got out and sat down the farthest booth.

The waitress recognized Jungkook, but he asked her politely not to tell anyone, she nodded her head, and he smiled brightly at her. Which sent her running back and blushing. 

"Your popular aren't you?" You asked him 

"Maybe" he said smiling.

You remembered his eyes and studied them they weren't red. Was it a trick of your eyes??

"You must be wondering about my eyes." Jungkook said noting your staring.

"Oh um yea"you said blushing

"To start *sigh* I am a vampire" he said bluntly.

It took you a moment to register that, but when it sunk in you eyes widened in shock.

"What??" You whispered.

"Yes there are vampires coexisting with you humans" he explained.

""What about Baekhyun and EXO?" You asked, your head spinning.

"They are too, so are the rest of BTS, EXO are another clan of vampires" Jungkook said

Seeing your expression Jungkook took your hands and opened his mouth.

You were afraid but also intrigued, you saw his pearl white teeth. He guided you finger to his canine. It was longer and sharper then normal. You drew your hand back quickly. 

Jungkook's flashed red as your sent wafted towards his nose. 

"Now you believe me?" He asked.

You nodded your head really fast.

Jungkook laughed at your reaction before asking if you were scared, you shook your head. 

Time flew by and in just a few hours you bonded with Jungkook really quick. He sent you back to the S.M. agency. 

"Aren't you going to come in?" You asked  him as you got out from the car. 

"No, but I'll see you at school though" He said and gave you a smile before bidding you goodbye.

You walked to the front desk and asked for EXO. The lady gave you the room number they were in. You walked over to the elevator and walked down a hall. Hearing music from some of the rooms. You peeked in the windows to see people practicing.

You finally arrive at the door that EXO was practicing in. You took a deep breath, and opened the door. Ready to confront Baekhyun.