Chapter 3

Your Sweet Vampire (Baekhyun x Reader)

Hello everyone, sorry for not posting but I was busy with school this week. So enough of the talking here's chapter 3. Hope you like it^-^.

As Byun Baekhyun and the rest of EXO sat down to eat dinner after a long day at work. Baekhyun realized today was the day (y/n) arrived. He was about to speak when his acute senses activated. A sweet enchanting smell was wafting towards the dining room, and everyone including Baekhyun perked up and turned towards the door. They waited quietly and heard a female voice, the door opened and revealed a young girl about 18. She walked in admiring her surroundings, Baekhyun got a full blast of the delicious smell as she walked in. Not just him but everyone eyes turned a dark red. They struggled to contain themselves as the girl turned to look at them.

Your POV~

As your eyes widened in shock you look away, blushing. 

"Hello my name is (y/f/n)(y/l/n)" you said with a bow.

A guy with dark hair stood up,"Hello my name is Baekhyun" he said coming over to shake your hand,"come and have some dinner" he said leading you to a seat next to him.

As you sat down you look across from you and recognize Xuimin. Baekhyun sat to your left while a tall red haired boy sat to your right. You recalled his name was Chanyeol and Sehun sat down diagonally from you. Baekhyun asked everyone to introduce themselves.

"oh it's ok I know who everyone is already" you said hurriedly not wanting to bother them.

"it's ok" Suho piped up from one seat down.

Then EXO introduced themselves in a way you had only seen on tv.

"1,2,3 We are one, Hello we EXO" everyone said.

You clapped excited, you couldn't believe you were living with world wide No.1 artists EXO.

Every member did their signature introduction. Then dinner started.

Everyone peppered you with questions, you chatted easily with them surprisingly. Chanyeol laughed at every little thing which made you laugh as well. You found out Baekhyun was really cute and funny, Sehun was really fun to hang out with. Suho took care of you like a little sister asking you if you wanted a second helping. After dinner the boys took you to the living room with luxurious sofas.

Suddenly Kai asked "so how old are you then (y/n)" peering at you with curious eyes.

"I'm 19 years old" you said blushing

"oh so you were born in 1996?" Xuimin asked?

" No 1997" you said blushing again.

Noting your discomfort Suho said his age , "well I'm 24 years old"

"I'm 23" baekhyun said, Chanyeol explained how he just turned 23. Then suddenly one by one everyone shouted out how old they were. Well except for Xuimin.

"Xuimin what about you" you asked

"oh him he's the oldest" Chanyeol said laughing and clapping his hands.

"Hey 25's not that old" Xuimin protested.

You giggled at their bickering. They do seem like a family you thought to yourself. You guys chatted comfortably and played games all night.

You decided it was time for bed, you told everyone goodnight and headed for the stairs. You came walking back as you realized you didn't know the mansion very well.

" Um sorry to bother but could someone show me the way back to my room?" You said embarrassed blushing yet again.

Chanyeol chuckled and said " it's ok we were all heading up anyway" and he lead you to the stairs. You chatted with him as you guys turned hallway after hallway. Bidding goodbye to those whose room was in a different hall. Finally it was only you, Chanyeol and Baekhyun left . After another turn you guys arrived at your room.

"Here we are" Chanyeol said stopping in front of your door.

You thanked them both and bid them goodnight as you opened the door.

"If you need anything we're just right down the hall" Baekhyun said with a smile, and point to two doors.

"ok thanks" you said smiling "goodnight!"

You closed the door and headed to the bathroom while looking at your phone. You brushed your teeth and used the bathroom. Then you came out and flopped onto the soft bed sinking right in. Lying on your back you texted a goodnight message to your dad. Telling him how much Baekhyun had changed and how tall he had become. Then you went into your closet and picked out worn t-shirt and shorts. Your turned off the lights and jumped into bed keeping the nightlight on. You went online and searched more about EXO, you watched a few of their music videos before feeling sleepy. You turned off the nightlight and snuggled into bed, and fell instantly asleep. 

You weren't asleep for long when you heard a blood curdling scream, you shot up in bed startled. The scream sounded really close, you turned when you heard a scratching noise by the window. You stared frightful at the window, eyes widening to see a pair of red eyes staring back at you. You shrieked and bolted out of the room, running down the hallway blindly you knock on the first door you see. There was some shuffling as the person came to the door.

His hair was ruffled and he rubbed his eyes. You ran into his arms trembling, he wrapped his arms around in surprise.

"What's wrong" he asked softly, as he pulled you into the room closing the door.

"I-I-I h-hear s-s-somet-thing" you said stuttering.

 "What did you hear?" He asks still holding you as he lead you to a sofa.

"A-a sc-cream?.." you said as you tried to calm yourself down.

You decided to stay with him and asked embarrassed if you could sleep with him. He nodded without hesitation and lead you to the bed. You snuggled close to his chest his warmth comforting you, as you drifted off to sleep you felt completely safe with his hand wrapped around you.

Hello again, I hoped you enjoy this chapter. I know I'm not good at writing but I'm trying. So leave a comment on who it was that opened the door.  Please comment one anything I really want to hear your feedback. Again thanks again for subscribing to me.