Chapter 4

Your Sweet Vampire (Baekhyun x Reader)

Hello again thanks for waiting for my update, I've been busy with school work and studying for my tests. Anyway here's the fourth chapter hope you like it. And yes I made this based on EXO's ages last year.

Baekhyun POV~

I knew who it was before I even opened the door. Her overpowering sweet smell was at my door. I could hear her rough breathing at the other side.

So I opened the door yawning like a typical human would and rubbing my eyes. She ran straight into my arms when I  opened the door, taking me by surprise. I wrapped my arms around her small body, she was trembling. Sensing someone else I quickly led her into the room.

She was stuttering when she explained what she heard. I picked her up and brought her into the bedroom and set her gently on the bed. Then I climbed in with her, I cradled her while she fell asleep. 

It wasn't like I forgot about her, it was that I couldn't get her out of my mind, not since the time I first saw her.

Flashback~~ 

It was four years ago when (y/n)'s father came to our home back when mother and father were still here. 

I was practicing my singing in the garden when I smelled something enchanting sweet. I followed to see what it was when I walked into the lobby.

"oh there you are Baekhyun" my mother said smiling at me when I walked into the lobby.

There was a man seated on the chair with a girl next to him. Who turned to look at me.

"This is Baekhyun" mother said introducing me.

"Hello my name is Baekhyun" I said.

The man nudged the girl and she stood up , "Hello Baekhyun I'm (y/f/n)(y/l/n)" she said giving me a dazzling smile. 

That was when I realized the sweet smell was coming from her. 

"Why don't you go play with Baekhyun sweetie" my mother said to (y/n). 

"C'mon" I said grabbing her hand and running down the hall to my room.

"wah!" She exclaimed, "your room is so big"

"why are you surprised?" I had asked puzzled.

"well it's because my family is kind of poor and mommy is sick" she said her bottom lip trembling.

I was amazed at how mature she was and strong. Doing the best she could for her family. 

All to soon it was time for her to leave her father called for her and she ran to him. I watched as she said goodbye to my parents. Suddenly she ran to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled promising she would come play next time. I blushed a deep shade of red.

Till this day I still remember her smile and scent.

End of Flashback~~

It was getting lighter outside and I decided to get up and shower and change. I gently lifted my arm from underneath (y/n), and silently went into the bathroom.

Your POV~

You wake up to the sound of water running, confused at where you were. Then you remembered that last night you ran into Baekhyun's room because of the scary scream. 

You stand up and walk around looking at his room looking at his pictures with EXO and his fans. You turned when you heard the bathroom door open Baekhyun came out wearing no shirt and showing his perfect abs.

You turned away blushing, "Good Morning Baekhyun" you said shyly.

"Morning" he replied, you turn back around and he had a shirt on, and was smiling at you.

Even in the morning Baekhyun was handsome, with his dark hair damp and his eyes bright.

He caught you staring at him and gave you another gorgeous smile. 

Blushing bright red you told him you were going back to your room. You ran into you room breathing hard and covered you face with your hands. You couldn't believed you fell asleep in EXO's  Baekhyun's arms last night. You hurried to take a shower and dressed. 

As you got out of the shower you go to your closet looking at your choices of clothes. 

You picked a white long sleeved mesh wool shirt. It was slightly to big slipping and showing one of your shoulders. You wore a black tank top underneath and wore black leggings and white knee high socks to match. 

You made two small braids and wrapped them around your head, tying them in the back of your head. Grabbing your phone you sent your parents a quick good morning message. 

You put on the bunny slippers and went out into he hallway. Closing the door you turned and saw Chanyeol coming out of his room.

"Good Morning" you said smiling as he walked up to you.

"Good Morning (y/n)" Chanyeol said returning you smile.

" Why are you up so early?" You asked him as you both walk down to the kitchen.

"Well I'm in charge of breakfast" he said heading towards the fridge.

"oh don't you have cooks?" You ask puzzled.

"well we like to cook our own food" Chanyeol said getting out a carton of eggs and bacon.

"we might have a bultler but we tend to cook our own food" he explained.

"oh okay" you say watching him crack the eggs, "is there anything I can help with?" You ask.

"Sure can you make scrabbled eggs?" he asked, looking at you.

You nodded and headed over to help out. You laugh and joke with Chanyeol, not long after Sehun came into the kitchen.

"Good Morning Sehun" you said to him as he came over to see what you were doing.

"hmm morning" he mumbled, before stealing a piece of bacon Chanyeol was cooking. 

"Hey!" Chanyeol scolded Sehun, "if you awake go tell everybody that breakfast is ready"

"mphm okay" Sehun said his mouth full of bacon.

Chanyeol asked me to set the table and soon everyone arrived to eat breakfast.

You chatted comfortably with them like family. Suho talked about their schedule today, they had a photo shoot at 7:30 am , after that a talk show at 8:25am, then a fan signing at 10:10 right after the talk show, then lunch at 11:45am after the signing. 

You realize how busy their schedule was but you didn't know if you could go and watch them.

" Um can I come with you?" You asked Chanyeol sitting next to you.

"sure, but are you sure you won't be tired?" He asked

"yea, we are going to be traveling from place to place" Xuimin added.

"That's ok" you said smiling happy that you can go,"plus staying at home is boring"

you ran up stairs to grab a coat and and a scarf, oh and earbuds.

You walked back down to the dining room finding it empty except for Baekhyun doing the dishes in the kitchen. 

"Do you need help?" You asked as you stood watching. 

"Oh no it's ok" Baekhyun said smiling. After he finished you walked to the van outside together.

Suho was driving and he saved you a seat in the front. You got in and then he drove to the agency.

You waited seated on a sofa as you watched EXO get ready for their photo shoot. It was for their comeback in a few months, with new looks and new songs coming they worked hard. You watched the make-up artist work on each person. Since Baekhyun finished first he came over to accompany you. You guys joked about the time you last saw him, and how he had changed. You told him you couldn't believe you was living with EXO. 

The manager called them to get on the set to get ready, you watched patiently admiring their perfect looks and poses. After that was over they road a high class train to another location for the talk show. You waited in their waiting room looking at the tv in the room as they got on to the show. They greeted the audience and joked with the hosts. You laughed along them and clapped when they finished. 

The manager then rushed them to another site where the fan signing was held, since it was outside you had to sit in another waiting room, but decided to help out.

You brought out posters for the fans and handed the posters to them after each purchase.

whew the signing was finally over you thought to yourself.

"are you ok?" Kai asked concerned

"yup, but you guys seem to be used to it" you said looking at him.

Kai had slightly darker skin but still he was extremely handsome, his stare could make girls faint.

Yet again you guys were off to another site 8 minutes after lunch.

By the end of the day you were worn out, you laid on a sofa as you waited for EXO to finish their mv shooting. You decided to listen to some music and pulled out your earbuds. Listening to the soothing music you slowly fell asleep.

You felt someone kiss you forehead but you were to sleepy to know who it was. You mumbled and turned and fell back to sleep.

His POV~

He smiled as he watched you turn and snuggled into the soft sofa, he draped a blanket over you before going back to the shooting.

 

Sorry for taking so long to update, I think this would be a long story so it will probably take me awhile to complete it but please stay with me till I complete it. Thank you.