Chapter 3

Our Feelings [A hidden feelings sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

I've made up my mind!

 

Since my phone conversation with YoungBae, I knew I have to do something extra for him once he gets home. He said he wants me to be all surprised and crying once he arrives but I just got this great idea...

 

"Where's my phone?... Found it" I said happily as I formulate my plan."Hmmm, now I just have top convince her..." I dialed a familiar number I call a lot of times. "Omma..." I greeted YoungBae's Mom.

 

If anyone can get YoungBae to tell when he's coming home - It's definitely her.

 

So with that call, I asked for her help and told her my plan.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Day of his arrival

 

I'm so excited and nervous at the same time...

 

 

Hopefully this brilliant plan of mine will work without a hitch.

 

 

For the last week, I've been coming back here at the airport to get permission and to make sure me, including Top and Bom won't get in trouble. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

 

"Are you ready?". Bom asked and I nodded.

 

"Do I really have to wear this?" Top asked, and both me and Bom smiled. The cute animal costume looks so weird on him esp. Since he's holding the head part on his hand.

 

"Tabi... We promised to help Dara with everything she need right? So just play along... I promise I'll make it up to you." Bom said as she hugged him.

 

"Fine..." He answered.

 

"So Dara... Go and change. There is still 20 minutes before his plane lands. We'll arrange this other stuff we'll need." She handed me a big plastic bag.

 

"Thank you guys. You're both the best." I hugged Bom and playfully punch Top on the arm. I walk towards the bathroom with a smile.

 

And as I change my clothes, I kept playing in my head how we'll do this plan.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

YoungBae's POV

 

 

I walk out with light steps.

 

 

I can't believe it! Finally I'm back home...

 

 

"Dara I'm back..." I thought.

 

 

I wasn't really paying much attention to my surroundings. All I want is to be out of the airport, ride a taxi, then surprise everyone - well except for my Mom who know I'll be arriving.

 

 

I stopped abruptly when a mascot went in front of me. I tried to move sideways to avoid it but he/she just mirrored my movement and blocked my way.

 

I'm too happy and excited to be annoyed so I smiled at it.

 

"I'm sorry but I can't play with you..." The mascot spread its arms and shook its head and then started running in place with both its hands in front in a pleading manner.

 

I breathe out... Oh well...

 

"Okay... What do you want?" I said as I placed my luggage down.

 

The mascot started jumping happily and turning around. I smiled despite my annoyance finding its antics cute.

 

 

It stopped jumping around and run to a cart on the side. It started to rummage in it and pulled out a flower lay. The mascot went to me and placed it over my head and it settled on my neck.

 

"Thank you..." I said with a smile.

 

The mascot gave me a thumb up then ran back to the cart. It pulled out a sketch book and openned it. It walked back to me and raised the book so ill see what's on the note.

 

 

 

"Can I hug you?" - is written.

 

 

 

"Uhm, sure... Okay." I answered with a shrug. The mascot jumped aagain then placed down the book on the cart. It turned back to me and openned its arms.

 

And although its weird... I can't help but grin. I walked towards the mascot and gave it a hug.

 

 

 

Actually the mascot Is cute - duh... Its a mascot, its supposed to be cute right? I let go of it feeling stupid and silly.

 

 

 "Can I go now?" I asked.

 

 

It shook its head.

 

 

"Is this a hidden camera or a prank?" It shook its head again.

 

 

I looked around and noticed another mascot about 10 feet away also talking with someone.

 

 

"Is this for charity or something? Or to advertise something?" It still shook its head no and then turned back to the cart.

 

 

It openned the book on another page then showed me what's written.

 

 

 

"Can you do a dance off with me?" - it said.

 

 

 

I laughed as the mascot placed the book back on the cart and pulled out a music player. It started dancing around cutely when the music played. I covered my face laughing thinking if I really should do this...

 

 

The mascot pulle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter