Chapter 7

Once Upon A Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JH: Oh? Robin Hood? What brings you back here?

 

Jeongyeon attached a paper to her dagger and hurled to towards Jihyo, which got impaled in the backrest of her throne near her head. The Red Velvet raised their weapons ready to attack but Jihyo stopped them. Her sight shifted back to Jeongyeon, whom also lowered her defenses after seeing the red velvet stand down. She narrowed her eyes at the archer while pulling the attached note to read. Jihyo cocked her brow and looked back at Robin Hood.

 

JH: I thought you and her loved each other?

 

JY: Not anymore.

 

JH: I see… Well, if we have any plans to kill that devil, we will most certainly call you but… reward wise…

 

JY: Me killing her is a reward itself.

 

JH: Very well, we will contact you if we have any plans on taking her down.

 

After the archer left, the vampire hunters returned to the Ice Castle to report about the recent incident at Jeju Island. They all bowed in respect before their leader spoke.

 

JH: Haven't seen the four of you in a Long time. What made you return?

 

S: You highness, you must have heard of the situation in Jeju.

 

"Mmm..." The ice queen nodded her head.

 

JH: How bad was it?

 

S: Not very. We arrived in time to stop her but... T-this-

 

JH: Don't stutter.

 

S: Sorry your highness... This caused the humans to hate the immortals more now.

 

W: On our return, we stumbled upon a group of Normals who called themselves I.O.I.

 

JH: Go on.

 

M: It stands for Invalidators Of Immortals. I did some research on them and found out that they have been established since 10 years ago but were lying low. Now that the Devil queen increased her huntings... The number of members increased from the main 11 to more than a thousand...

 

H: I followed the main 11 around... One of them... I found out she was a hybrid; half mortal, half immortal.

 

JH: And who is that?

 

M: Jeon Somi, aka Red riding hood. Part of Robin's gang. She has the ability to turn into a wolf. And maybe that is why we all couldn't sense a that normal in the forbidden forest.

 

JH: hmm... As long as she is inside, she poses a threat to us. Watch her and give me updates.

 

The four bowed and left the castle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina and Chaeyoung were in their normal clothes and out having a little picnic date by the river. Mina was dressed in her Stan Smiths, blue-fitting jeans and a baggy top while Chaeyoung was in her black ripped jeans paired with white Spris shoes and top. Usually, the only type of dates they would go on we're cruises because Mina owned a boat. But now that her ship was stolen by Robin Hood, both of them decided to have a picnic on dry ground. Additionally, it allowed them to rest since they were always on the go most of them time.

 

Both of them packed a small meal for each other. Even though both can't really cook that well, they managed to give each other something edible.

 

"Babe! Guess what I bought you~" Chaeyoung smashed while coving her girlfriend's eyes. The latter giggled and though hard but nothing came to her mind.

 

"EEL!!!" Mina squealed in delight as soon as she saw what the girl had gotten her. But not the pressure was on her to not disappoint the latter. But of course, Chaeyoung lived everything that Mina had prepared for her. They spent the rest of the afternoon talking and laughing while feasting on the food and fruits. Both decided to stay to watch the sunset before going back to their duties again.

 

CY: Isn't the sunset pretty?

 

MI: Just like you~

 

CY: Oh stop it you~ since when were you so greasy?

 

MI: since the day you ed me up with-

 

CY: MINA!!!

 

The sight of the mighty warrior blushing made Mina burst into a hysterical fit of laughter. She calmed down before taking the hands of her Girlfriend and looking at her in the eye. Chaeyoung did the same too and she felt the atmosphere change. Both of them leaned closer together, each closing their eyes as they got nearer. Their lips touched and they stayed together like that for a while. They were smiling when they pulled apart, and with hand still in hand, they both scooted closer to each other and watched the sun set. However, unknown to them, a certain orange haired girl was watching from a distance. She crushed the Chicopie she had in hand before trashing it and vanishing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Enchantress returned with just enough souls for the day but the Devil could see that she was in a solemn mood. Curious, she questioned her.

 

MM: I saw Dahyun... She doesn't look good.

 

NY: Where has she been? What happened?

 

MM: Must have gotten into a fight with the Vampire hunters. Her stallion got shot... It's gone.

 

Nayeon pursed her lips together. This was the first time she wasn't able to solve a problem. She knew how much Dahyun loved that beast even though Nayeon herself hated it because it always dirties her castle. The first thing she did was to find out where she was. Closing her eyes and raising two fingers to her temple, she tried to connect to Dahyun through her mind. It was "blocked" but it didn't take long for her to get through. But, once she got in, she was met with sounds of screams and cries; it was so loud; as though as she was standing at the bottom of a waterfall - the immense pressure of hidden thoughts crushing her head.

 

MM: Your highness!

 

"AH!" Nayeon finally snapped out of it. She held her throbbing temple as she struggled to catch her breath.

 

MM: Your highness, are you okay?

 

Nayeon raised her palm to signal that she was fine as she struggled to speak. "... Maybe she needs time to cool off... But find her... Or even the source of her misery. And bring it to me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Did an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter