Chapter 2

Once Upon A Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung went back to the palace and bowed in front of the ice queen in embarrassment. She failed and Mina must have told her about it.

 

JH: I won't dive down to it. You know your mistake right?

 

CY: Yes... Your highness...

 

JH: Reflect. And from today on, you won't have a partner.

 

CY: What?

 

JH: Mina she... She left. She said she wanted to take time off this. She wanted to be free and sail the seven seas.

 

CY: ...

 

JH: Don't be too sad. Have plenty of rest.

 

Chaeyoung bowed and thanked the queen before going back to her room. She took off her heavy armor, boots and gloves before giving herself a nice, cool bath. After that, she just laid flat on her bed and stared at the ceiling. It wasn't the same. It was quiet... Too quiet, and lonely.

 

Dahyun watch from below as the lights in that particular room switched off. She was grounded but managed to sneak out of the Devil’s lair by promising the Enchantress food from the humans, particularly jokbal. The Knight waited for a while before scaling the walls of the Ice Palace to get to Mulan’s room. The security was really weak. The guards were either slacking off or asleep somewhere.

 

The Knight wasn’t that stealthy on her entrance. She made noise deliberately so the warrior would wake up. Dahyun circled around her bed and sat on the side while looking at the longhaired beauty sleep. She smirked and got on top of her, making sure to shake the bed a little.

 

Chaeyoung woke up to see someone on top of her. Her vision was blurry at first; she thought it was Mina but as her sight adjusted, she saw that it was whom she didn't expect at all. She struggled to push the knight off but her hands got pinned above her head.

 

CY: What do you want!

 

DH: Shhhh, you look pretty when you sleep~

 

CY: Get off me Knight!

 

DH: The ice palace needs a higher security system....

 

CY: Stop changing the subject!

 

DH: Gosh alright... I just want to see you.

 

CY: Well I don't! So get off!

 

DH: You are no fun... I came here to tell you I could help you find your precious Pirate back.

 

CY: And why would I trust you?!

 

DH: Have I ever lied to you?

 

CY: ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung took a few days to consider her request. She often stalked the knight to see what she was doing most of the time but it all ends up in the same sequence. Slowly, Chaeyoung started to trust her but never let her guard down. She was ready to kill if the Blood Knight ever betrays her.

 

Dahyun was taking her stallion for a ride in the forest alone because she had to keep her promise to get Momo her jokbal. Everything was peaceful on her return when suddenly, her stallion suddenly bucked uncontrollably. Dahyun tried her best to stabilize her stallion and also not drop the precious meat on the floor. After about a few minutes, she heaved a sigh at her intact take out and scanned the surrounding for the cause.

 

DH: Who’s there?!

 

CY: Relax, it’s just me

 

DH: What brings you here?

 

CY: I accept… your offer to find Mina…

 

Dahyun smiled and nodded her head.

 

DH: Then meet me at the edge of the forbidden forest at dawn. I will be waiting for you.

 

Dahyun rode away while Chaeyoung ran through the forest, back to the Ice Palace. She ran into the throne room, in front of the queen and bowed. Without letting the woman say anything, she said hers first. She wanted to go find Mina. She loved the girl too much to not to. She even enlisted the help of the Red Velvet, the best Guards known by many, to protect the palace.

 

JH: Love drives people crazy huh?

 

CY: I guess it does…

 

JH: Stay safe.

 

Chaeyoung her heels and ran towards the location where the Knight said they would meet. Just as promised, she was waiting for her on her black stallion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Extras! Extras! Robin Hood strikes again!" Yells the newspaper boy as he waved the newspapers in the middle of the street. People begin to take interest and claimed the newspapers that he was giving out.

 

It wasn't the first time Robin Hood had struck, in fact, she had been making the news for the past few year and 7 months. Without fail, he would rob from the rich and gave it to the poor. Why is this a problem? Because it happens every month. While the situation has its supporters, the wealthy thinks otherwise, leaving the country with divided opinions.

 

Hood and her gang would usually rob the houses of the rich in the city but this time, hood was being too ambitious. He wanted to rob the devil queen. Something his right hand man and crew were not that crazy about.

 

"Hood, don't you think you are taking it too far?" Questioned the cat woman.

 

"I mean, we do have the best people on bored our team plus, I observed the queen's lair and we should be able to do it in 5hours" Hood said while landing another bull’s-eye on the target.

 

"Jeongyeon, not everything is possible... Remember what happened when you tried to rob the ice queen?"

 

JY: Stop mentioning about that Sana...

 

SN: Luckily she spared your life.

 

JY: So, if a queen whom is as cold as ice, can forgive me, we can try to make the devil do that too.

 

SN: Jeongyeon!

 

JY: Whether you like it or not, we are going tonight. If you don't want then stay.

 

Sana doesn't even know why she stayed this long with this guy, because, sometimes he can make the most stupid decision and it always ends with barely escaping with all her limbs intact.

 

After having a face off with the bat in Gotham, the cat woman had enough and cut her career short. They might have had some romantic feelings with each other but it was something Sana afforded to give up. So she moved and joined Robin Hood and his gang. Sana had just ended night shift the day they met. She worked in the Gangnam area and witnessed hood breaking into one of the buildings.

 

Being as c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter