Chapter 5

Once Upon A Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu returned with a good amount of souls. The trip out to hunt for souls really cleared her mind a little. She had been stuck in the castle after her promotion so much so that she would die for a full day out of the castle other than just to feed. She would've brought in more souls but she couldn't concentrate today. There was something that left and impression on her; the sweet scent of that cat woman. And as Son as Tzuyu came back, she went out again in search for that  familiar scent. As expected, it didn't take her Long to find it and this she was lead to a hospital ward in the middle of the city. She teleported into the room and looked at the kitten who was sleeping. Tzuyu couldn't recognized her by sight at fiat because she always wore a mask but her smell says otherwise.

 

She walked to the bed side and sat on a chair provided by the hospital. The girl looked peaceful but at the same time, sickly because she was so pale from the huge loss of blood. Tzuyu looked at the blood bag and knitted her brows together. How dare they contaminate her blood with that of someone else's. Dr. Kim Yong Sun swore she heard something as she approached her patient's room. But when she entered her patient's room, there was no one in sight other than an opened window. The nurse accompanying her through that it was just the wind but Solar thought other wise. She wasn't a stranger to this kinds of things and she could sense that an evil presence was here.

 

"Solar ssi, is everything okay?" The nurse asked the doctor again since she didn't catch it.

 

S: Ah? Ah, yea... Take note of Ms. Minatozaki's vitals and then do the necessary procedures. I'll be going now.

 

Solar left in a hurry and happened to see the person she was searching for at the reception, flirting with the woman behind the desk. She saw the receptionist cocking her brows before Moonbyul turned around. Usually Solar would reprimand the doctor for flirting but this time, she pulled her away with a worried look.

 

M: What's the matter? You don't look good

 

S: I was visiting a patient and I… I sensed something sinister…

 

Moonbyul knitted her brows together and told Solar to take her to the patient’s room. When they were there, Moonbyul indeed sense that a dark presence was still lingering around. Her eyes scanned through the room while Solar pushed the bathroom and closet doors open. After a while, Moonbyul’s eyes landed on the window, covered by curtains. She slowly approached, pulled the curtains aside and scanned the outside for any movement; nothing.

 

M: … Call Hyejin and tell her to pay more attention to this patient

 

Moonbyul turned to see Solar still furrowing her brows and stood with her arms crossed while staring into space. Moonbyul walked towards her and placed both her arms through Solar’s crossed arms and then around her waist, pulling her closer towards her. With one hand still holding the latter by the waist, she used the other one to comb a stray strand of hair away from her face. Moonbyul started at the doctor’s eyes intensely, making Solar blush and feel a little embarrassed. Moonbyul smirked when the latter was blushing.

 

“Ohhh! Why are you being so weird?” Solar whined as she tried to push her greasy lover away. Moonbyul chuckled and pulled the latter closer before she gave her an assuring kiss on her lips. Solar was getting into it when Moonbyul pulled away, earning a frustrated groan.

 

M: Don’t forget we are still in the hospital~ Anyways I have to go check on another patient~ See you~

 

S: …arasseo… You owe me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helping the poor a lot has its perks. Jeongyeon had an easier time in finding resources to track down the notorious pirate who was rumored to have the idol the devil queen spoke of. Having one of the fishermen steal a motor for his boat, he did not hesitate renting the boat to Robin Hood so that she can search for the pirate. Jeongyeon’s crew also came up with leads that the pirate was last seen in the Indian Ocean heading towards Madagascar.

 

Jeongyeon was no magician or wizard. She could only travel there manually, but luckily for her, she met kind people along the way who managed to help her get to there. Just as she entered the waters of the Indian Ocean with Australian fishermen, she saw what she had been looking for. It was Poseidon; the Pirate’s vessel. She took the rowboat towards the huge ship for a stealth approach, along with some men from the Australian ship. The pirate had made a stop in Aussy land and her crew angered some of the people there. So it didn’t take long for Robin Hood to convince then to help her.

 

Being scrawny themselves, they entered through one of the free cannon windows. Most of the crew was on deck now but Jeongyeon and the aussies did not let their guard down. As they reached the deck, grumbles and bellowing could be heard from the crew of the ship as they hauled goods to and fro the ship. Raising up her hand, Jeongyeon counted to 3 and all of them rushed out, catching the pirates by surprise.

 

Hood drew her bow while the others drew their swords. The clashing of swords rand through the deck as Hood searched for the captain on the ship. It didn’t take long because a shot rang through the air and hit the person beside hood instead of her. Jeongyeon snapped her head around to see Mina swinging on the rope to the upper deck. Jeongyeon immediately drew her bow and ran after the latter while firing. A gun versus a bow; you might think that Robin hood was at a disadvantage but no. Mina pointed the gun at Jeongyeon, ready to fire but the latter was faster. Pulling her bow, an arrow whizzed through the air and knocked the gun out of her hands; bonus points for managing to gash the latter’s hand.

 

Mina held her hand in pain and hissed. She saw Hood running towards her and immediately looked fir her gun and ran to grab it. But before she could do anything, Jeongyeon la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter