Part 1

All you need is me

Haru just started to doze off after a long day at her internship when a continuous knock on the door suddenly wakes all the irkness in her body. She tried to ignore it hoping the person behind it would at least feel guilty for waking up someone this late at night. 

The knocks never seemed to cease so Haru angrily stepped on her fluffy slippers and made her way to the door. It would be better to just shout at that person's face than wake the whole neighborhood. 

Her anger was instantly replaced with shock upon seeing her best friend sporting a heavily bruised face. He's got several cuts on cheeks and left eye, his lips are bleeding from a big cut, and his nose seemed to have been dislocated. His eyes can't seem to focus as he weakly darted to her small living room, slumping his enormous body on the couch as if gravity has overtaken him. Haru was still at the door with slightly agape when Jiho made a loud moan because of pain at his side. She calmed herself, closed the door and stood infront of Jiho. 

"Really, Jiho? What the hell?" She asked with her eyes wide with annoyance. There's no need for explanation but she asked it anyway. 

Jiho let out a low chuckle quickly followed by a wince of pain. He put a hand on his side while gritting his teeth and looked farther away from Haru's eyes. Haru, in return, rolled her eyes in annoyance and darted to her room to get the medicine and first aid kit. 

She checked the bruises on his face and quickly treated it. She's not a medical student or whatever but she seems to have mastered this kind of giving aid because of Jiho. How many times has it been when he comes to her in this kind of condition? Twenty times or more? She actually lost count. And in this case, it should have been the most normal thing to see, but not for her. She's still always so surprised seeing him in this kind of condition and it seems to get worse every time. 

He's still clutching his side and slightly wincing in every movement. She takes his hand away and lifts his bunch of shirt and jacket up. She grimaced so hard when she saw the large greenish purple bruise on his left side just below his ribs. It seems as if she just lost all her strength especially when she noticed he's got a gash as well. He's bleeding so much and she's afraid of this much blood. She slightly felt like throwing up but controlled herself. She looked at him and shouted to wake him up while she's dialing 911. 

"YAAAH!!!!!" She shouted at him but he didn't even budge to open his eyes. 

His breathing started to get ragged. Even still, he let out a low but audible word. "Mianhae".