Officially Married

Seventeen Blossom

Today is my second time meeting him since the last time i found that i was going to marry him, my English teacher.

We did not meet up nor contact each other since then, and part of me guessed that he was forced into this as well. I mean since he showed no interest in me or whatsoever?

The holidays were ending soon hence both our parents decided that they want us to get married before the holiday ends since Mr Do and I would be busy with school.

So here I am, at the wedding with him. Disgustingly saying our vows and putting on a show for the guests. I almost wanted to vomit when my father pretends to shed tears during the ceremony.

Surprisingly there weren't many guests at our wedding, it was quite a relief that its a small scale one. However, shouldn't the wedding of the Do's be all grand and huge? I mean they're a big company.

 

 

"Mr Do." I nudged him with my elbows while he was busy pretentiously shaking hands with the guests that were leaving our wedding. He acted like he didn't feel my nudge and continue talking to the guests, ignoring me openly.

I cleared my throat and nudged him even harder, this time he turned his head and looked at me with an irritated look hung on his face.

"Yes? YooJung ah, I am a little busy here can you please wait for awhile?" He immediately changed his expression into a smiley one in the matter of a second, looking at me sweetly in front of the guests.

"Kyungsoo ah, divorce me." I said softly into his ears with my toes tipped then returned him the same smile as i landed on my feet.

He gave me a small smile and continued his business, ignoring me again.

The guest were all aww they're so sweet after looking at our interaction and repeatedly congratulate us on our marriage. Finally the last guest went off and now we only have to deal with our parents then we will move into the Do's palace.

I guess I'm really married now and moving in with my new husband who is also my teacher and i have to keep my marriage a secret or else I'll be ruined.

What a great life!

 

"Kyungsoo I will entrust my daughter to you now. Please take good care of my daughter." My father said to Kyungsoo as both of our family were ready to leave the venue.

"I will, abeonim." Kyungsoo replied confidently before opening the car door for me to enter. Freaking actor, I rolled my eyes as i enter the car without saying goodbye to my father whom I won't be able to see for awhile.

"We will go now." Kyungsoo bowed to my father before entering the car and starting the engine to drive us to our place at the Do's palace.

The reason why I said palace was because it really do look like a freaking palace. The Do's reside were the combination of many houses placed beside each other as one. So to make it simple, we will have our own house and we're neighbors with the Do's and all of it are build on the land of Do's.

The both of us remained silent in the car awkwardly before i initiated a conversation.

"Erm so Mr Do, why did you agree on to this stupid marriage?" I asked like a normal person who got into an arrange marriage would.

With his eyes fixed on the road, he replied with his deep soothing voice, "Because I have to."

"Oh." I exclaimed sarcastically, does he really think I don't know that he have to? I mean i want the real reason, like duh.

"So.. will you divorce me as soon as possible? I mean like you know I have no feelings for you and I don't want to be stuck with a person i have no feeling or interest in for the rest of my life." I blurt out everything that i have in my mind while looking at him earnestly.

"Can't, and did you address me as Kyungsoo just now? We're not friends YooJung." Kyungsoo replied, stepping onto the break paddle as the light turn red.

"You're so freaking petty Kyungsoo. Since you can't divorce me and we're married i have the rights to call you Kyungsoo or whatever i like ahjussi." I exclaimed as i folded my arms as if i was the boss of this conversation and continued without giving him a chance to cut me off, "I mean if you don't like me calling you Kyungsoo then divorce me and you'll go back to Mr Do."

Kyungsoo turned his head and look at me with his right brows lifted, "Ahjussi?" he was even more annoyed with this than me calling him Kyungsoo.

I almost wanted to laugh at his reaction but i held in.

"I am only twenty three." Kyungsoo emphasized his age and i ignored him just like he did before. Just then the lights turned green and he stepped on the paddle once again. 

"Whatever, I will make you divorce me." I challenged.

"I want to too, trust me. But i can't." Kyungsoo replied nonchalantly as he continue driving us to our destination.

 

After a good one hour drive, I who fell asleep in the car was awaken by my husband and he helped drag my luggage into the house. It was quite a nice gesture of him but it doesn't mean i've taken a liking for him of course.

The house was not as big as i thought it was gonna be but it was spacious still. There were enough rooms for the both of us and luckily we didn't have to sleep together in the same room. I was so relieved when i was lead to the master bedroom by him.

He gave up the master bedroom for me and settled down in the room that was supposed to be for guest. I was then told to meet him at the dining room down stairs after one hour.

I agreed and took the chance to unpack my stuffs, had a nice bath while he too i suppose did the same. My room was decorated with modern furniture which were of my taste and i was pleased with the balcony too.

At ten o'clock sharp, I went downstairs with my wet hair and saw Kyungsoo already waiting for me with two cups of tea. I walked to the dining table and sat down across him without displaying any form of awkwardness.

Like real, this is so-freaking-awkward.

He gestured me to drink the tea and started talking about rules. We ended up agreeing to most of the rules that we came up with and settled down with them.

So here are the six rules,

Rule number One: We have to act like usual in school. No exposing of our marriage to anyone in school.

Rule number Two: No interfering with each other's life.

Rule number Three: Clean up after yourself.

Rule number Four: No bringing of friends to the house.

Rule number Five: Act like a normal couple in front of family.

Rule number Six: Be home before eleven pm unless you have valid reason.

 

We signed the pact and I was told that only the school's principle know about our marriage.

Now, all i have to think about is how to make him divorce me and make our divorce looks like hes the one that can't stand me so it wouldn't be my fault.

I grin as i look at our pact, Im such a genius.

I will break every single rule except the first one!!

 

"What are you grinning about." He asked after catching my grin while sipping his tea.

"Erm, no interfering with each other's life? Rule number two? Whether if im grinning or not is none of your business ahjussi." I replied while holding onto the piece of paper.

"Oh yes, almost forgot about it. Have you complete your holiday assignment? Just telling you I will be collecting it tomorrow." He commented before leaving to wash his cup.

"Snap. School is starting tomorrow." I widened my eyes and muttered in horror. 

He placed his washed cup onto the holder and left for his room while i on the other hand hurriedly ran to the sink and wash my cup before running up to my room.

I took my phone out and look at the date before giving my best friend, RaYeon a call.

" RaYeon, hell is starting tomorrow i think im gonna die today please come to my funeral." I said in despair.

"Ya, you can't die first you have to come to mine idiot." RaYeon said.

And we cried.

This probably summed up the sad life of a student. School is our worst enemy as we have to shorten our beauty sleep and wake up in the mid of dawn to prepare for school. 

"I hate school!" I slammed my body onto my bed and screamed into the pillow.

 

Kyungsoo on the other hand brushed his teeth and prepared to go to sleep.

 

 

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed in frustration and toss my phone on my bed while the alarm rang without mercy. Its only the first day of semester two and i am already getting sick of school. 

I am never a morning person, I hate the morning and i hate breakfast, most importantly the school starts early in the morning at freaking seven am. Which means that I have to wake up at five freaking am to get ready for school.

I continued screaming until I felt a little more awake and dragged my soulless body to get ready for school.

Despite my effort in preparing for school, i was still late due to the fact that i snoozed my alarm for probably around ten times.

Well at least i still go to school, better than nothing.

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hi, thank you so much for reading this chapter!

 

Yay thank you guys for subscribing and reading my fanfic!

​Please comment and share with me your thoughts about this fic too :-)

See you in the next chapter!

Anyway sorry for the slow update, its my exam period TT