The Day Before

She killed my ego

When moonsun went back to their respective places.. wheesa went out to go to the beach since their little vacation will be over today.. They decided to hang out together before their OT4 hangout..

While they're walking wheein was already mumbling some stuffs about their unnies idea

"How can they change it like that? They can't decide by themselves" The girl rants at her bestfriend (Hwasa) who's just looking at her in a disbelief look "Yah aren't you gonna help me? We can still think of a way to-"

"To avoid them? Why are you running away wheein?" Wheein jokingly looked at her best friend in astonishment, ,knowing the short haired girl, the latter decided to stay silent as she know her bestfriend will ask more questions until they reach the beach..Once they've arrived hwasa takes out her phone and asks wheein to pose in front of the sea, which the puppy agreed to do so .

The two young girls roamed around the beach before they went back to the dorm with some foods in their hands and some kind of toy they brought for the four of them to play. "Wheein-ah can you open the door? My hand is carrying too much-" 

Before the lion can reply the pupwhee already grasps the door knob,Unknown to her, her angel is already at the door.

--

Yongsun was not having it when the girls are not home yet as she walked back and forth inside their dorm. "Byul- call them." Yongsun changed to Solar as she asked moonbyul who's drinking milk at the moment "Let them have fun unnie. I'm sure they're coming back". Solar glared at the drinking girl as she took of her jacket and went straight to the door.. As she was about to open it, she was surprised at the one who was standing in-front of her. 

--

 Wheein was startled at the one who welcomed her by opening the door, The short-haired girl smiled like a puppy when she saw the flustered yongsun was blushing, "Unnieee- Where are you going?It's late" Yongsun who was still flustered at the latter hugged her tight, She leaned in close to the wheein's ear as she whispered "I was worried about the two of you but especially you. I thought you guys are going to leave us and have your own vacation"

The latter hugged her solar back as she tried to laugh it off hoping nobody would see her blush "Of course we're going to go with you unnie! A deal is a deal right?" Wheein gave solar her angel smile that no one can resist. The two of them stared at each other before a wild lion appears before them breaking their hug as hwasa was not having it "Uhm excuse me? Can you guys please stop flirting in front of me and can somebody help me with this? A queen can't hold much of this stuffs"

Moonbyul,who was drinking some milk, spilled some of it on the floor as she laughed at hwasa's statement, the lion who was glaring at moonbyul was cutted off by wheesun who's now carrying all of the stuffs in her hand. The pup teased hwasa as she brushed her bestfriend off telling her to get some rest. " Don't be such a drama-queen hyejin-ah this isn't heavy" Solar followed wheein's teasing as she rides with it, " Yeah anybody can lift this hyejin-ah" The angel line laughed as they walked towards the kitchen to place the stuffs there. 

Hwasa who was now sulking,walked to moonbyul who just finished her milk,hugged the sulking lion as she hugged hyejin,of course not forgetting her greasy antics, she comforted hwasa by.. "Don't worry hyejin-ah we'll get those two later. Don't mind them" Moonbyul gave her signature grin, as she tried to make the girl cheer up, The devil line ended-up cuddling each other on the couch while the angel line was too busy at their own world in the kitchen.


Heyyyy so I was thinking I'm gonna finish this lol sorry if it's not much and sorry if I'm a bad writer please bear with me haha btw have you seen wheein's comeback? It's lit!! Wheein is bae. Mamamoo is life.