Vacation

She killed my ego

The loser crew are sleeping peacefully in the car as they drove to the airport to have their awaited vacation. Meanwhile, Solar is busy checking all the things they need in case of emergencies and such that she didn't noticed her angel is already awake giving her a cheeky grin. 

"As expected of our leader unnie ㅋㅋㅋ"  wheein admired the older girl for her compassion when it comes to taking care of them. She didn't want to startle her unnie but when she gave yongsun that smile, the smile that makes you wonder if there was ever a more beautiful smile like that, solar lost it. "Whesh-Wheein-ah- I-I didn't know you're already awake-" The older girl tried to compose herself but failed due to the younger girl's antics. 

"Wheesh-Wheesh-Wheein-ah unnie- what's up with that?" wheein mocked the flustered now looking girl before breaking into her infamous contagious laugh. Solar broke into her leader-mode when the younger girl laughed as she didn't want her to wake the rap line up just yet. "I was just surprised that you're awake wheein-ah.

A shy smile escaped into wheein's lips as she looked down on her lap, afraid on meeting her angel's eyes. "I- I wanted to take this time and spent it talking to you unnie.."  That's what she wanted to say but instead she gave solar her gummy smile and said the safest words she could say. "I'm just excited for our vacation unnie."

--

Solar noticed the younger girl's actions but she didn't probe it any further as the younger girl went back to sleep, leaving the latter hanging as if she wanted to have a longer moment with their wheepup. When they arrived at the airport, and as if on cue, the rap line woke up, Moonbyul being the greasy as she is, sticked with yongsun until they enter the airport, walking behind them are the two young girls. "Hyejin-ah-Hyejinieeeeee" Wheein bothered her bestfriend as she knows how groggy her other half is when it comes to waking up just to ride an airplane. 

"What do you want wheein?" the maknae didn't wanted to sound rude but you can still sense the annoyance in her voice as her bestfriend keeps on annoying her like a puppy who needs a master who can calm her down. wheein looked down on the floor as the cameras flashes around them as she mumbled. "moonbyul unnie and yongsun unnie are too close- is that alright?" 

Even though the airport's busy at this hour she could still hear the faint mumble of the latter and that made her lips form a small smirk. "Are you jealous wheein-ah?" Hyejin gave her bestfriend a teasing look that only she knew how could piss wheein off. "PSH ME? OF COURSE NOT!" the latter replied a little too loud for her liking, surprising her bestfriend, and the two "love birds" (but really though- it's just moonbyul annoying solar with her greasy antics ㅋㅋㅋ)  and half of the fans who's waiting for their departure. 

Luckily, wheein managed to turn the situation around by saying another thing that catches the unnie line off "I would never trade my boyfriend for chicken hyejin!" the younger girl who's feeling groggy earlier is now in the shade of red as she can't stop laughing at her bestfriend's actions. She was about to tease wheein as she saw moonsun's attention is already on them but wheein glared at the latter asking her to play with her or else she'll regret it, in which case hwasa jokes,  "okay but me or ggomo?" 

The fans are taking videos of moonsun and the maknae line as half of the fans are focused on the interaction between the two young girls. "of course ggomo!!!! he's cuter than you tbh" hwasa then proceeded to chop her bestfriend's neck off as she laughs with the latter who now forgot her burning jealousy earlier. 

--

As the girls boarded on plane, the devil line exchanged glances as if they have a plan to execute. "Moonbyul unnie- when do I change seats with yongsun unnie?" the younger girl whispered into the other as the rapper gave her a nod, indicating that it's time. As wheein is relaxing herself on her seat, unknowing what her bestfriend is up to, the latter stood up, walking towards the unnie line, her face showing her fatal and confident side as she sly smiled at their leader. "Unnie change seats with me." moonbyul is holding her laugh as she pretended to sleep, burying her face into the neck pillow as she can't handle their maknae's fatalness.

"What? Why? But-" Before the latter could finish her sentence, she was already walking helpless towards the empty seat beside her comanie. As she settled herself into the chair, the younger girl's head is already on her shoulder, making her face red as a tomato. This scene was a feast for the devil line as they high fived each other before taking a picture of the angel line, giggling as they have more up in their sleeve. 

The older girl can't focus as she spared a glance on the sleeping girl, smiling as she talks to herself "I’ve never been like this before, that’s right, I’ve been bewitched" yongsun suddenly froze when she felt the younger girl move, as she clings on to the hand of her unnie, not knowing that it's not hyejin anymore. "Hyejin-ah stop talking to yourself I'm trying to sleep here." The latter felt something was wrong when she felt that it wasn't like her bestfriend's arm, she slowly opened her eyes to see her angel giving her a shy smile.

"Hyejinie switched seats with me as she said she wanted to sit in the window side." wheein curses under her breath making sure that she'll get her bestfriend for doing this and she's going to pay for not telling her. Yongsun noticed the shift in wheein's mood so she placed the other half of her ear pods onto the latter's ear as she leaned back, pretending she didn't do anything.

"She was so pretty~ she was an angel fallen from the sky" wheein was surprised when she heard the song and she immediately recognized it because she sang it on one of the tv shows and as it was their jyp sunbaenim's she was pretty. the latter then leaned back on her seat as she was defeated and smiled as she glanced at her angel who's humming the song with matching little gestures in the hand.

"this is gonna be a long flight.." Wheein thought as she glanced over the devil line who is now eating something before glancing back at her unnie, then at the window.


Heyyyyyyyyyy! I'm sorry for leaving you hanging. ㅠㅠ I'm still not confident about writing but I'm thankful if you're still reading this  ㅋㅋㅋ stream goodbye!