High Note Battle

She killed my ego

Mamamoo was starting their new MEMORY diary with wheein on the lead..

"Hello Everyone" Wheein giggled as soon as they start filming because of solar's annoying wheein wonderful singing of "Wheeeeeee~in~wheeee~in" in the background. "The main character of today's diary will be me..Since you guys might be bored,I thought of something fun we can show you.. what was that I-" wheein added not too long all the members of mamamoo starts distracting her.The small girl then continued and switched to professional mode.

"So I thought of using my high note ad-libs from 'decalcomanie' for a high note battle with the members..Do you all agree?" They began to switch on beagle mode when they answered yes to wheein except for moonbyul.

"It's decalcomanie time~" "Splitting wheein's bangs in half" said the solar and hwasa who keeps disturbing wheein."All of you will go against me one on one..Who wants to go first?" Moonbyul being herself suggested something "Yongsun unnie first" wheein then glances at solar then .. "Okay she will be the first contestant"

"okay I'll go first" wheein then initiates on singing the highnote while solar stares at her like she's an angel or something..solar tried her best at the highnote but still get teases from her members.

"Eliminated"said the short haired girl named hwasa..solar then uses her aegyo so she can succeed but wheein intercepted her by copying her "But why~I did it~" this doesn't bother solar but instead she insisted on facing wheein on a higher note but sadly she didn't quite get what wheein did so she pleaded wheein to do it one more time but..the members started to bully her again

"Nope,no extra chances." said wheein. "Unnie you were supposed to memorize it" added moonbyul..Solar then Failed to do the next high note.. "Okay,next contestant!" Wheein then moved the camera to moonbyul.. wheein then noticed that solar was moving out of the frame so she pinches her cheeks to move her back to the frame

"I see that you're sneakily trying to get out of the frame!"

Solar then makes cute faces at the camera.. Solar couldn't felt anymore happier when wheein was noticing her even when the little girl was playing with the other member.. And so they ended the filming by moonbyul's unexpected dolphin note and of course hwasa's highnote that's competing with wheein's.

As they we're driving back to the dorm the rare line noticed something's different with their leader..solar. They thought they're just dreaming but no..That's when byul nudges the sleeping lion hwasa 

"hyejin.." moonbyul can't help but stare at solar who is very clingy with wheein.. "what is it" hwasa replies back annoyed that her sleep is broken. "look at yongsun unnie she's very clingy with wheein today..don't you think so?" hwasa then stares at the angel line before blankly looking back at moonbyul " I guess yongsun unnie just want to spend some more time with our puppy what's wrong with that?" moonbyul then looks at hwasa while giving her signature smile..

"wheein-ssi~" solar who finally called the little girl .. wheein finally looks at solar who's constantly staring at her forever and holds her hand "nae unnie?" the leader who can't seem to calm down blushes a little bit "y-you did great today"wheein smiled at her which made the leader panic more. "It's nothing unnie..it's still because of you guys"solar looks blankly at wheein because she can't control her heart anymore.. 

Why am I feeling this? Solar thought 

when wheein was about to let go of solar's hand when solar tightend her grip onto wheein's hand signaling her to not let her go.. the small girl noticed what solar want so she let her unnie do what she want..wheein the puppy she is started to play with her yongsun unnie and her hand.. Yongsun really don't know why is she being clingy with wheein but then.. 

She saw wheein smiled at her again .. Then it hit her.. 

 

Her smile is always confident ..It captivated me, what to do?