Chapter 4

Blooming Cherry Blossoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Honey, let’s get up and go somewhere. You can’t just be lazy on bed all day,” I pulled that covers him, exposing a y, well-built six pack and tanned body. He is the guy that I love so much. With all my heart. Suddenly, a bright light struck my face. I couldn’t open my eyes. But I could feel someone was holding my hand. Tight grip.

“Joohyun.”

“Oh Jisoo. What are you doing here?”

Jisoo hugged me. His scent is so y that I mesmerized by it. I buried my face into his neck and in all his scent. But he backed away. “Joohyun, I need to uhmm, you have to get up.” I frowned. Why do I feel so close to Jisoo? Who is he to me? Why I can’t remember anything about him and that guy, Joohyuk? Why the hell I was dreaming about Jisoo.

“Okay, I’ll get up, take a bath, dress up and what’s next?” I wiggled my brows. “Well, I’ll send you home. I don’t want you to be here.”

“No, I like it here.”

“You can’t be here anymore.”

“And give me a very good reason for that!” I shouted at him. If my eyes are fire I could have burn Jisoo at this state.

“He’s here. I can’t let him go near you.” Oh what the hell is wrong with this guy and Joohyuk. “What is your problem with him? Is he a criminal? You know what, why don’t you just explain to me what the hell is going on, tell everything about me. Who are you to me, what am I to you, and what is our relationship with that Joohyuk guy?” I’ve reached my limit for now. All these things are so frustrating. I could feel my brain is about to explode.

“You loved Joohyuk.”

“What? Are you joking?”

“I am telling you the truth. You love each other. Both of us are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter