"Joohyunnie"

Blooming Cherry Blossoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt sun rays struck into my eyes. Grunted, I reluctantly opened my left eye and was searching for my phone. “Ahh, it’s 930,” so I decided to sleep again. I was almost off to dreamland, until the bell was ringing. I groaned and was struggling to wake up. When I opened the door, the same waitress from last night greeted me. “Your breakfast is ready, miss”, she came into my room and got everything ready. I was dumbfounded. “There you go, miss. If you need anything just call number 7. It will be directly connected to me. So, enjoy.” Whoever behind all these things made me crazy. I was stressed enough before I came here and I did not want another problem here.

 

“Keep calm and just enjoy everything, Seohyun.” I reminded myself. I was going to enjoy the food but I need to take my shower first. I went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face emotionlessly. After I done with my shower, I stepped out of the bathroom. I decided to have my breakfast first. Once I realized that the waitress gave me coffee, I quickly make a phone call to ask for hot chocolate. I never like coffee. I hate caffeine. I should live healthily. It was not even 5 minutes when I finally heard the bell was ringing. With excitement to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate I ran towards the door and greeted the friendly waitress.

 

“A cup of hot chocolate,” I looked at the person who was standing in front of me blankly. It was not the friendly waitress. It was a man. “Who are you?”, the smile on his face faded as I asked him the question. “How can you just simply open the door when you are only wearing a towel? Can’t you get dressed properly, Joohyun?” I frowned. How on earth someone, a stranger would get angry to another stranger when they first met. What an irritating man. And how did he know my name? Now everything was going weirder. “Look, mister, you are just..” I could not finish my words because he casually walked into my room.

 

“Hey, who the hell are you and why are you intruding my room? Get out now or I call the guards!” I looked at him angrily. “Before you call the guards, please get dressed properly first,” he still insisted on ‘get dressed properly’ thing. “I’m not going to do what you ask me to. Now, get out!” Now I looked at how he smirked at me. That was really annoying, like I would kick his face. “You are forcing me to do something that you may not like, Joohyun.” “I’m not Joohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter