Scars - (A Yixing Drabble)

EXO & BTS Drunk Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Angst Fluff

Warning: Suicide mention

Word count: 2.5k

Anon: Yixing, beauty and the beast

@sweet-and-sensual : Hope drabble game is still on. Yixing and a fallen angel please! 😬😬😬

 

The rain outside hit the window, trailing down in steady streams. How long had it been raining? You pulled your sweater tighter around yourself, feeling the chill from the glass as you took another sip of your drink.

It was weak. Watered down too much and you drained the glass quickly, annoyed that you didn't feel even a little bit tipsy by now.

The bar was a dive. Hidden off a main street, down a deserted gloomy alleyway, you only knew about this place by word of mouth. Just like everyone in here. The music was good and the place was dark enough that you didn't need to worry about being looked at too closely or for too long by the beautiful people. The ones who went to other bars.

You instinctively pulled your black cap down lower. Hiding again. It was such a habit that you usually didn't even notice that you did it.

Look at that ing freak!

You lifted your empty drink toward the single waitress that sat at a barstool near at the bar, talking animatedly to the bartender who didn't seem to be listening to a word she said.

You sniffled and fidgeted with the wrapper of a straw that went unused on the surface of the table. Your leg was restless, shaking and trembling as the minutes passed.

Where the was your drink?

Mommy, what's wrong with that lady's face, I’m scared.

You heard the door behind you open and there was strange silence that you felt in your chest that only ever meant one thing.

He was here.

You closed your eyes and you felt the trembling in your legs subside and you inhaled the smell of jasmine flowers.

“Aren't you going to say hi?”

There was a musical cadence in his voice that pulled at your lungs and you gasped for air as you opened your eyes.

“Hi Yixing,” you said and you felt the burden of his genuine smile. A face so angelic and beautiful that you felt your own blush heat your cheeks. Suddenly ashamed that someone so lovely would dare look at your face head on.

“Most humans look the same, I can't really tell the difference from the outside.”

Yixing sat down opposite of you and you looked around to see the waitress halfway to your table, your drink in her hand, frozen in time.

She hadn't even made it all the way before he came in.

His eyes caught your shifty glances toward your drink and when you looked back at him he had a new kind of smile on his face. This was more like a smirk that you usually saw from him and you felt something cold inside your closed hand that rested on the table.

You knew you would find your drink there. Cold, strong and ready for your to drown your troubles in.

”I wish you wouldn't drink that. It weakens your aura. I like the way you feel more without it.”

You drained it, wincing at the strong alcohol taste and you felt Yixing's hands at the brim of your cap as he swiftly pulled it off. There was a sudden blinding flash and you jumped as the shadow of his black wings flashed against the wall. A burning smell filled your nose and you felt a tightness against the skin of your forehead. His fingers were on you again and you felt your own heart beating too fast, too strongly in your chest as a new panic rose up high in your throat.

“Shhhh…” he whispered out, not at all addressing you, but speaking directly to your racing heart and it somehow listened and steadied out its rhythm again.

When he pulled his hands away he wavered in his seat and closed his eyes as he rubbed his face roughly.

Your hand was on your forehead, on your face where the scars had been. Where they always returned.

”I can fix it for you if you want. I dont see whats so wrong with it, but it seems to bother you.”

Your hat was off and the waitress stood at your table with her hands empty, curiously looking between you and Yixing who she definitely didn't see walk in, yet who was now sitting opposite of you. She looked down confused at her hands, which she was sure had your drink and were now empty and you watched her shake her head with a grumble and turn to walk away.

Half way back she turned and came back to the table, friendly sweet smile on her face and a new chipper flirting persona in place.

“Can I got you a drink gorgeous?” Yixing’s eyes held the usual amusement that he had when talking to humans and he smiled wide and blindingly.

“You can get my girlfriend her drink and I’ll have a water with a--”

He suddenly stopped talking and stared ahead at nothing as his mind blanked on the word. Sometimes after the healing his mind didn't quite work right. It took a lot out of him.

”I’m sorry I can't make it last forever. I’ve had those powers weakened considerably when I was made obsolete.”

“Lime.” You said to the waitress and Yixing’s head nodded in agreement, his smile back as you completed his thought for him.

The first time you met him you loved him.

It wasn't just because he pulled you out of the cold water. It wasn't because he kissed you and breathed life back into your lungs that choked on the dirty murky water of the river.

For the first time in as long as you knew you felt love. You felt wanted and needed and you felt it so completely as you were held in his arms and he cradled you on the sandy riverbank,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter