I Dare You - (A Kyungsoo Drabble)

EXO & BTS Drunk Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Genre: Fluff

Word count:1.5k

Anon: Kyungsoo + "Try me. I ing dare you."

 

You realized the game was getting out of hand.

You stuffed another handful of sugar packets inside your bra the second your manager looked away and you heard your coworker, Kyungsoo sniggering hard as he tried to hide his laughter. He broke out into forced heavy coughing when Marina the manager looked his way.

Why were you even stealing sugar packets from the cafe where you worked?

It was a dare.

And, your coworker, sometimes friend, sometimes enemy...he’d done the last one so it was your turn.

“I can't do that! I'll get fired.” You complained at the time, pouting as hard as you could as he looked at your face with the blankest expression you'd ever seen. For Do Kyungsoo, that had to be pretty ing blank. If it wasn't for his y lips you might have been intimidated, but something in the dark look he was giving you made your belly flip flop with butterflies that you had to force to quiet down. Why did he have to look like that as he tortured you with dare after dare, trying his best to get you to admit defeat.

You could hardly even remember why this stupid game started, but after the humiliation of him making you announce to the full cafe that you “loved to smell your own farts”, and having Marina smack you hard on the back of your head trying to get you to shut up, you knew you had to win.

No matter how humiliating a stunt you could think of, Kyungsoo always somehow managed to fulfill the dare technically, while somehow escaping the brunt of the embarrassment. You didn't know how he did it, but you were frustrated and growing desperate. Maybe he was just too smart. Whatever it was, you wanted to make him pay.

“I just spent the last two hours changing the time on every single clock in this place two hours ahead, do you know how stressful that was? I had to sneak into Marina’s office for her desk clock. Your pouting won't work on me. You have to steal all of the sugar packets in here. I don't care what you do with them, just get rid of them.”

The man was crazy.

You excused yourself for the bathroom, claiming an upset stomach, where you quickly emptied the packets into your backpack, which was already full of all of the sugar from the store room. If she saw this bag you were ed.

As you exited the bathroom feeling the panic rise up inside you for what you had just done you gripped the bag full of evidence tightly, making your way toward the break room where you knew you would find a place to stash the bag. Inside the room you saw his locker. You quickly opened it up, tossed the bag inside and closed it as quietly as you could manage, careful to silence the click with your hip in hopes that he wouldn't realize what you had done.

He was probably busy out in the front. You swore you saw him wiping down tables just moments before you came in here.

When you heard the sound of him clearing his throat directly behind you, you screamed in surprise and jumped too high into the air, feeling your heart in your throat.

“You weren't going to blame the missing sugar packets on me were you?” He lifted a brow as he spoke to you in a low voice and you saw something in those dark eyes that looked like more than annoyance at your stunt.

“Y-You said you didn’t care what I did with them.” You countered, lifting your chin, sure that you hadn't broken any rules of the game.

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter