Friends?

Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

In a blink of an eye, three days passed and came the day school started. 

"Ugh, you know there is other ways of getting close to them? Why choose this?" Bomi started complaining, hating the fact that they have to go back to school. 

"School is the place where they spend the most time in. Plus we are not going to be here forever. After all this chaos is finish, we can go." Namjoo replied as she wore her shoes.

"There better be a reward after this." Bomi mumbled as she head for their car.

--------------------------------------

"Weird name...." Namjoo said as she stared at the giant name plate of the school which was read as PANDA HIGH SCHOOL.

"They must like pandas." Bomi rolled her eyes at the name.

Ignoring comments about them as they enter the school gates, they head towards the office. 

'New students?'

'More toys! Oh yeah~'

Grabbing their timetables, they head towards their own class in hopes that the three girls is already there. For the first time ever, Eunji was glad her brain was working for once, and applied the same courses as their targets.

------------------------------------------

It wasn't long for Eunji to find her class. She looked through the window as she walked passed it and managed to find her target. She then knocked on the front door to get the teacher's attention.

"Oh! You must be the new student. Come in." With that, Eunji entered. 

"Please introduce yourself." The teacher said.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Eunji. Please take care of me." Eunji said as she looked at each and every student in this class. She can hear their comments about her from nice to hateful.

'OMG she is pretty!'

'Damn girl. Found my next target.' 

'Holy . No, what? She's damn ugly. They have no sense at all'

"Well then, class! I will appreciate it if you help her with her studies. No bullying or you know what happens." The teacher warned them.

"Yes. Mrs Kim." The class responded, however, Eunji knew that some of them were thinking of the opposite.

"Good. Now, Eunji, You can sit beside..... Naeun." The teacher whom she now know as Mrs Kim said. 'Would you look at that? Even the teacher is making it easy for me.' Eunji thought as she made her way to Naeun whose hand was raised for Eunji. 

"Hi. I'm Naeun, Son Naeun." She introduce herself as soon as i sat down. 

"Hi. I'm Eunji, Kim Eunji." I then looked back at the board. Listening to whatever Mrs Kim was saying.

----------------------------------------------------------

'Why the hell is my classroom at the 4th level?!' Bomi thought as she walked to her classroom which just so unconveniently situated at the end of the looooong corridor.

Straightening her uniform and making sure she had her fake smile ready for show, she knocked on the door, gaining the attention of a man.

"Ahh... Speaking of her, there she is." The teacher said as he turned to the front door. 'They were talking about me?'

"Come in. I'm Mr Lee, your history and math teacher. Hope it wasn't hard finding this class." The teacher who introduced himself as Mr Lee said, with a smile too bright for her liking.

"Not that hard. Sorry i was late." Bomi replied, wanting to have a good impression on him. She does not want to offend any teachers in this school for her reason joining this school was purely for her assigned target sitting right next to the window, Park Chorong and not failing every test and exam because teachers hate her.

"It's okay. Please introduce yourself." Mr Lee gestured to the class.

Turning to her side, she said. "Hi! I'm Kim Bomi. Please take care of me!" Ending it with a small smile.

"Okay! Bomi, you can sit next to......... Chorong. Chorong, please raise your hand." Mr Lee said.

'There is no need for that, Mr Lee' Bomi thought as she walked to the back of the classroom next to the window and sat next to Chorong.

----------------------------------------------------------

'Poor Bomi unnie having to walk up another three levels to her classrooms.' Namjoo thought as she stood at the door. Clearing , she knocked.

"Come in." A female teacher said. "Oh! You must be the new student, Namjoo, right?" The teacher asked as she turned her head to Namjoo walking in.

Namjoo nodded before hearing the teacher say, "Class, this is your new classmate, Namjoo. Please treat her well."

"Yes, Mrs Kwon." 

"Great! Namjoo, you can sit with Hayoung." M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter