Improvements?

Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SRY FOR THIS SLOW UPDATE!

-------------------------------------

"WAKE UP IDIOTS!!!" Bomi shouted at Eunji and Namjoo whose room is just right beside each other

"You are the idiot in this house!" Namjoo shouted.

Having just been woken up by the girl who they would never think they would see early in the morning, they crawl out of bed to the bathroom.

 

 

"Morning" Namjoo said as she sat one of the seats surround the dining table.

"Why are you up so early?"

"I will be honest and say i have no idea... I randomly woke up like 20 minutes before you guys did and here i am!!!!" Bomi replied as she placed her sister's plate on the table.

"Now eat and get ready for school." Bomi continued.

 

 

After 30 minutes, the three sisters were on their way to school. 

"Oh yes! I have something to tell you."

"What?" Bomi replied.

"So... We are still awkward the three other girls.. And this isn't gonna work. We need to start talking more, try to start conversations with them. Get close to them. I mean, through out my experience of my going out to the human world for the past few years." Eunji said. And yes she gets to go out with Namjoo and Bomi sometimes if given permission from their father which is like thrice every one year. However unlike her, Namjoo and Bomi only cares about the food they see. Despite Namjoo being the clever one among the three, Eunji takes her time to look at humans passing by them, imagining all the fun she would be having if she was human and took notes to how they behave, oh you know, just for "experience", sometimes asking herself if thats what she would be like if she was normal. 

"Humans hang out with those they are close to. Using this method, we can protect them more easily. Plus we don't even have their phone numbers..." Eunji continued. Silence ensued the car and only after a few minutes, did Namjoo started talking.

"Okay. Sure. That seems like a better plan the what we are doing now." She nodded as she spoke.

"Yep." That was all Bomi said. Earning a eye roll from Eunji.

In an blink of an eye, they arrived school and straight away without any hesitation, went to their own respective class in search for their targets.

----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter