Introduction

Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Hayoung, Chorong and Naeun was walking home from their night classes when they heard the distinct sound of a branch breaking. She then knew she should have listened to Chorong and drove to class using Chorong's car but it had been nice out and it would be a pity to not enjoy it. As they continue making their way towards their house, they heard a low growling sound. They picked up their pace as they become afraid of what danger they might be in only to be stopped by a man. 

The man slowly approach them as they slowly back away.

"In a hurry? Don't worry. This won't hurt much." His eyes went red and his fangs appeared.

Before they could scream for help, everything went black and the man suddenly disappears.

---------------------------------------------

The next morning, they found themselves in bed not even knowing how they got home. 

It was 8am when Chorong woke up. 'When did we reach home? What happen yesterday?' Chorong thought as she pulled herself up from her bed. She gave up when she tried to recall what happened and went to wash up as she needed to wake the two girls up.

"Thank god it was saturday." She mumbled.

They then started to gather one by one at the kitchen for their breakfast after washing up.

"Guys, did you know what happen yesterday? I can't seem to remember." Chorong asked as she placed the toast on their plates.

"Nope." Hayoung replied her as she shook her head.

"Strange.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter