More Than Just a Friend

Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: i ordered both versions of arrival $55 dollars well spent : ))))
        also did you see their teaser photos/vids THEY LOOK SO GOOD 
        anyways here's the yugbam chap !!
--------
"How are we gonna tell the others about this? I can already see their faces...they're gonna be pretty shocked," Mark said as he kept one hand on the wheel, the other on Jackson's hand. 

"So? We're together now. They're like our older and younger brothers to us. We shouldn't hesitate to tell them anything. We trust them, right?" Jackson questioned Mark, in a serious tone, a way he usually didn't act.

"I mean, yes, of course I do, and yeah, I get what you mean. But our fans? You know they go crazy for you and I. Some of them aren't gonna be happy about this. Ugh...these are times I wish I wasn't famous," Mark said in a saddening tone, catching Jackson's attention even more.

"Don't say that! Sure, there's fans that won't be happy about this, but so what? If they're true fans, then they'd support us and our decisions, and being together is our decision. Besides, you know we can't keep these kinds of things secretive. Even if we wanted to, it'd be difficult...rumors would start, we'd probably have some problems with JYP...it'd just cause more trouble for us and we both know we don't want that," Jackson replied.

Mark sighed as he parked in an open space. "I guess so. You're pretty good with this stuff, y'know. Thanks."

Exiting the vehicle and taking a deep breath from the anxiety that began to replace the excitement he felt just a couple hours earlier, he walked through the doors that eventually lead to the dorm where the five other younger members wait. 

"We'll do it together, okay?" Jackson said as he stood up, grabbing Mark's hand into his and squeezing it for reassurance, "Now come on! They're probably wondering where the hell we've been." 

"Ugh...okay." Mark treaded through the halls, finally reaching and opening the door the 5 other younger members waited in. 

The others sit on the sofa, directing their attentions away from the television and focusing it onto Mark and Jackson. 

"Jesus Christ, it took you guys long enough. The heck were you doing out so late? It's already 10:00 and we were just about to go to sleep. Plus, we gotta start packing for our flight in two days," Jaebum said, as Youngjae leaned into him, his eyes struggling to stay open.

"Well, you know, actually..." Mark was cut off by Jackson, as he already knew Mark wasn't going to say anything more at this point. 

"We found out we were each other's true soulname, basically," Mark slapped Jackson's shoulder as he didn't expect him to spit it out so bluntly. The statement definitely caught Jinyoung's attention, as he didn't have a very happy expression on his face after hearing that.

"Oh wow, really? I'm not surprised, actually. You guys act literally like a newlywed couple every time we're out AND on camera. Even the fans ship you guys together, for God's sake," BamBam said as he and Yugyeom burst into laughter, Jaebum agreeing.

"It's not like you don't either, so be quiet," Mark said in self defense.

"It's funny because we also found out we were each other's soulname's also," Yugyeom laughed.

"Wait, what?"
--------
4 hours earlier......

"After you," BamBam bowed playfully as he opened the door for Yugyeom, the bells jingling above. 

"You dork," Yugyeom slapping BamBam's arm as he walked through.

The air smelled of fresh chocolate, strawberries, and vanilla bean. The two were the only customers there apart from another couple that sit in a booth near the door, the music playing filling the silence. 

"A banana split and large chocolate shake should be okay," BamBam said as the waiter input his order into the system, Yugyeom finding a seat towards the back.

"17,000 won (roughly around $14) please," BamBam's eyebrows raised at the high price, considering they were served in large portions, as he handed the cashier his debit card.

"Okay, and here's your order and receipt."

Bringing the bright pink tray to where Yugyeom sit, BamBam sat down in the chair directly in front of him, Yugyeom's still hungry eyes widening at the deliciously looking dessert.

"This looks so good! But why is there only one chocolate shake? You know how much I love these," Yugyeom complained, a childish pout on his face.

"Aish~shut up. This isn't cheap! It's big enough for both of us to share anyways, so quit complaining...just because you're the maknae doesn't mean you have to act like a baby," BamBam said quite loudly but jokingly, the couple that sat near the front turning their heads at their commotion.

He really is cute when he's like this isn't he? Maybe tonight's the night I'll finally get to tell him how I feel...hopefully he wasn't hurt by what I said, BamBam thought to himself, looking down and smiling.

"Okay mom, geez. Now let's eat!" Yugyeom shot out his hand for one of the metal spoons, digging into the banana split in a flash.

"Hey! Leave some for me too, you dork. I'm the one who paid!" BamBam scooped a bit of whipped cream onto his fingertip and smudged it onto Yugyeom's nose. 

"Okay okay!" Yugyeom burst out onto laughter, grabbing a napkin and wiping the cream off his nose. "Eat the rest."

"I already did while you were laughing your off."

The maknae duo shared the next hour finishing their dessert, dancing and dabbing to girl group songs that played from the ceiling speakers, making fun about their hyungs, and bringing up old but odd memories from when they first debuted; basically just acting d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter