Chapter Three

Rules of Engagement

I

While Jinri was kneeling down on the floor holding tightly to the broken frame a smooth familiar voice appears on the background " Who's crying? " Soojung looks over her shoulder with her eyes wide open noticing Taemin at the entrance, instead of talking she pulled him by the sleve making him kneel down next to Jinri. She rises her head meeting Taemin's eyes before she breaks down sobbing even more letting the picture fall as soon as she wraps her arms around Taemin's neck, catching him by surprise as she hides her face against his shoulder. Gently he wraps an arm around Jinri's waist while using hi free hand to caress the back of her head " J-Jinri? " he mumbled before hugging her tightly just letting her cry.

Meanwhile, Soojung stormed out of the bedroom as soon as she saw her sister safe. Passing by the bar, Minho noticed her angry expression on her face as she walked towards Jongin who was calmly sitting down while drinking a glass of champagne. Before she was able to reach him, Minho grabs her arm pulling him against his chest turning his back on Jongin so he didn't realise who was an few inches from him " Let me go! Minho, for the love what it's holly, just let me go! " Soojung's words where mufled by Minho's chest. Jongin noticed a voice behind him so he turned his head a little, not seeing anything but Minho's back, he released a small smirk turning back to the glass of champagne once again. Minho, instead of letting her go afraid of what she was going to do, he pulled her towards the upper part of the cruise not letting her go even though she was fighting against it. As soon as they reached their destination he released her from his arms " What do you think you're doing, mister?? That guy just vandalized my sister's bedroom! You should've let me beat the sh*t out of him! " Soojung was screaming while throwing her arms around before having the male gently grabbing her wrist and staying inches from her face " That's not how you solve things, princess. " he spoke in such a low and somehow seductive tone making Soo almost immediately stay quiet " Now will you calm down and tell me what happened? " Soojung took a deep breath calming herself down before telling what happened " ... But Mr. Taemin is with her right now. " Soojung finished with a sigh " Taemin? The one who gave her the water? " Minho questioned, clenching his fists at Soojung's positive response. " I hate that guy. I can't believe my sister dated him for four years. It makes me so mad that he was cheating on her. My poor sister. " Soojung kept on mumbling while Minho was suddenly by jealousy at the image of Jinri's in Taemin's arms. Soojung noticing him not paying attention to her words whatsoever she snapped her fingers in front of his eyes making snap out of his deep thoughts " That Jongin guy will have to pay for what he did. But unfortunately we cannot do anything. " Minho explained while looking at Soojung with an sad expression on his eyes " What? Why not? " She asked " Unfortunately, on of the rules to be able to enjoy the cruise is not to have any type of drama happening on board. If anything happens, either the victims and the perpetrator must leave the cruise in order to not break the environment of the other turists. So, if you get kicked out... " Minho looked at Soojung in the eyes " ... We will not be able to receive out heritage. " Soojung completed while sitting down on the puff couch behind her. " I... I can't believe this. " Soojung blinked before looking up at Minho " I must tell Sulli. " Soojung mumbled running off leaving Minho behind.

II

Jinri was finally calming down while wrapped in Taemin's arms. He was leaving sweet yet soft pecks on the crown of her head hoping that her tears would fade away. Once the tears stopped covering Sulli's cheeks, she slowly rose her head blushing madly at the sight of Taemin's worried eyes roaming her porcelain skin, now all wet from her tears " How come even crying, your beauty remains untouched? " He spoke making her release a shy smile " Is this how you comfort girls? " she mumbled while looking down shyly but not leaving his embrace. Taemin's chest got suddenly full at the sight of her smiling " I'm sorry for this. I would ask what happened but it's clear enough that everything is wrong. " He looked around " All of my clothes. My shoes. My jewelry. Everything is gone. " She got up catching the ripped clothes from the floor, Taemin got up as well placing his hands inside of his pockets " Thank God we have an boutique on board. " He smiled while he tilted his head as Jinri turns to look at him " But I don't have enough money to replace my wardrobe! " Sulli said while sighing " Who said you need money? " Taemin smiled while offering his hand to Jinri " How about we take a small trip to the Boutique so you can have something to wear tomorrow? And trust me, I don't take no as an answer " He grinned making Jinri relax her shoulders while tilting her head " What's going to happen tomorrow? " She asked " Tomorrow we'll reach Greece and nothing better than taking the Aphrodite for a shopping spree on the greek's beautiful streets. " Sulli was so surprised at his invitation making blush madly once again " And as I said, I don't take no as an answer. " He chuckled holding Jinri's torned shirt away from her hands throwing it on the bed before grabbing her hand gently lacing their fingers together making his way out her bedroom and towards the Boutique. Jinri never felt so comfortable around someone like she was feeling at this moment " Thank you... " she whispered while hugging his arm resting her head against his shoulder. Taemin smiled and tightened the grip on her hand let her know that around him she was completely safe.


author's note: okay okay T.T IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE A NEW CHAPTER! I'M SORRY!!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE AN VALENTINE'S SPECIAL !! I hope you guys enjoy it! xoxo,
shibuii