New Start

One True Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been a month since the news about the engagement called out and Mark stay with Jinyoung along the period. He worried about the younger had to take Jaebum place in hospital and also taking care of Jaebum’s parent but Jinyoung never complaint. He would come home into Mark’s arms and Mark would happily take good care of him.

“Today is Jaebum’s birthday and I know nothing about his where about. Jaebum’s mother cooked seaweed soup for me this morning and somewhat gave me a guilty feeling.” Jinyoung leant on Mark chest and Mark cared his hairs.

“You did nothing wrong. You know Jaebum and Youngjae did this for their own future.” Mark kissed Jinyoung forehead with a hope to take away the younger bad thought.

Jinyoung nodded and they sleeping peacefully together.

 

 

Jinyoung cooking a simple spaghetti and Mark sat at the dining table waiting for Jinyoung. Mark got used to Jinyoung motherly figure and he can understand why his parent entrust Jinyoung to be his other half. His parent urge him to propose but Mark need a right time since Jinyoung had been badly hurt by him before. He want Jinyoung to fully trust that he love him as much as Jinyoung’s did.

“Earth to my love.” Jinyoung put the plate and sat in front of Mark.

“Are you free this upcoming weekend? I want to schedule a date with you, Dr. Park.” Mark saw Jinyoung face burned red.

Mark smiled, he never realise that Jinyoung was making the cute face every time he invited him to go somewhere with him before. He such as loser.

“I have three days leave this weekend since new surgeon come this week.” Jinyoung avoided Mark teasing eyes. He knew the elder saw how red his face by now.

“Okay, let’s go somewhere only for both of us. I’m sending you to work today.” Mark grabbed Jinyoung’s hand and holding it while eating. Jinyoung smile because his lover being so sweet.

 

 

‘Tuan become Ex - Im’s fiancé comfort place’

Jackson and Bambam looked at each other in the coffee shop after reading the news headline. Being someone with names surely tough.

“Now, Jinyoung hyung known as ex fiancé to his own bestfriend while his actual lover only a comfort place.” Bambam shook his head.

“I’m hoping for Mark to claim Jinyoung soonest. They had experience losing each other 2 times and now, since they are together I really hope they can be happy.” Jackson put the coffee.

“Yes, I hope both of them can be happy.” Bambam looked at his lover with smile.

Jackson and Bambam left the café but accidently met with Mark who about to enter the café.

“Hey…” Jackson greeted and they could see Mark looked happy.

“You seem happier than before, Mark.” Jackson giggled.

“You know Jinyoung by my side.” Mark punched Jackson shoulder.

“I’m happy for you two.” Mark said a thanks and Jackson l

Please log in to read the full chapter