You The One I Need The Most

One True Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was complaining since Mark broke the promise for their honeymoon and he ended up alone inside the flight. Mark wanted to cancel everything and arrange another holiday but Jinyoung said it waste money so he decide to go with Bambam. The younger quick to offer himself when Mark told him about Jinyoung would be alone. He pouted inside the flight and angry at Mark. Bambam has been long ago sleep but Jinyoung not able to hide his disappointment. Right when he touched down, he got a message from Mark to call him once he arrived but Jinyoung being a baby wanted to make Mark worried.


“Your lover.” Bambam gave his phone.


Jinyoung pushed it and shook his head. He is angry.


“He doesn’t want to talk to you.” Bambam giggled and he heard Mark gave his phone to Jackson.


Bambam followed sulking Jinyoung from the back and still talking to Jackson. Jinyoung put his luggage inside the car and Bambam quickly entered the passenger seat. He doesn’t want to blame Mark for booking the sport car in the middle of spring.


“He should drive this car and blamed himself.” Jinyoung mocked.


His 3 days on leave now ended up with his bestfriend. How lucky he could have be. Jinyoung drove off and ignored the not stop called from his known lover.

 

 

Arrived at the hotel, the manager greeted them himself. They were ushering them to the honeymoon suite. Bambam left him alone in the suite because he said he need to meet his friend. Jinyoung opened the tap to fill up the jacuzzi and wear the pyjama. He unpacked his luggage and put Bambam luggage on the corner of the room. A sudden knocked shocked him.


“Room service sir.” The called from the outside made Jinyoung sighed.


“Yes.” Jinyoung saw foods ready to be served.


“Someone asked me to send you these. It a special request. Here the card.” Jinyoung took the card and asked the hotelier to come in. He put the card aside and went to shower.


Jinyoung could guess the sender, it none other than Mark. He might use this trick many times on girls before. The way to apologise using your sweet action. After shower, he dress up and heading to enjoy his day. Bambam was nowhere to be found and he assumed the boy had his own planning.


“Sir, here a flower for you.” The front desk worker ran to him.


He smile at the worker who obviously felt envious toward him.


‘Have a good rest and I love you forever.’


From: Lover, Mark Tuan.

 

 


Jinyoung walked along the beach, holding the flowers bouquet and reminiscent the past. The way their love start from nothing to something. He wonder if Mark will recognise his heart if Jinyoung never leave his side. If Jaebum never interfere would Mark shows his possessive acted. Now, when everything in place, he and Mark both busy with their career. He want to tie a knot but they knew better about their time constraint. Jinyoung went to the restaurant near the beach and he sat at the corner alone. The sweet looking guys smile at him and quickly took his order.


“You look lonely so i give you my recommendation.” Jinyoung used to this flirted act way back in US.


“I want some spaghetti and also ice latte.” Jinyoung smile and the guy winked.


He took back the card from the bouquet and smile. Pouting a little and Jinyoung taking his phone. Slowly his hand dial Mark’s number.


“Hello, Baby....” Mark worried voice could be hear.


“Miss you.” Jinyoung made a cute sulking voiced and Mark could only sighed.


“Sorry baby. I really not able to come to you but i hope you received my gifts. Did you going out with B

Please log in to read the full chapter