Learned About Love

One True Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung cannot sleep that night even though Mark sleep in his apartment. Jinyoung was thinking about Youngjae and Yugyeom, he knew they have their own reason but Jinyoung can’t help but thought that Jaebum’s father a little harsh on Youngjae. He pushed Mark hand away from his waist and went to bath. He don’t know how Jaebum would react if he knew about Youngjae’s decision.

“Jinyoung, I’m going first.” Mark called from outside and that woke Jinyoung out from his thought.

“Hyung, wait…” Jinyoung come out from the bathroom and Mark shocked to see the younger half-.

“You look y…” Mark smirked.

“Am i?” Jinyoung giggled. He came to Mark and gave him a pecked.

“What is that’s for?” Mark startled.

“Have a great day at work, hyung.” Jinyoung held both of Mark’s hand.

Mark smiled and patted Jinyoung’s head.

“I love you.” Mark said before leaving the apartment.

Jinyoung put on his clothes and left minutes later. He wanted to visit Youngjae’s house.


Jaebum and Youngjae was shouting at each other while Yugyeom cried on the corner. Youngjae knew this would happen once Jaebum got the news.


“You practically wanted to leave me! How you want me to react calm?” Jaebum punched the wall and he was crying mess.


“These is the best for us hyung. Your family love Jinyoung hyung and they won’t except me.” Youngjae wiped his tears.


“I will fight for you and I’m fighting now. Why can’t you wait for me? Don’t you trust my love to you?” Jaebum sat devastated for what happened between them.


“I don’t know. You seem to love Jinyoung-hyung too. I felt like I’m the third wheel between the two of you. I need time to reconsider our relationship.” Youngjae looked at Jaebum who was lifeless on the floor and before Jaebum said anything the door knocked from the outside.


“Youngjae-ah, can you open the door?” Jaebum who was near the door opened the door on behalf of the younger and Jinyoung shocked to see the older messed.


“You already know, I guess.”

Please log in to read the full chapter