This step, we get closer

The Troublemaker

Hyuna POV 

I woke up, feeling as if I slept for centuries because It had been so long since I really sleep in peace. 'Troublemaker' debut exerted a lot of stress to me but after the first stage, I feel like I had poured out all the stressed in me. I took my phone, decide to call hyunseung oppa since he want to practise together today. The phone call was through "Yeoboseyo" I said. "Yes? Good morning." he answered. His voice was in the sleepish mode. I think I woke him up from his sleep. 

Hyunseung POV 

I felt vibrating on my ears, it was from my phone below the pillow. I wonder who called me at this timing, I think it is morning now right. My eyes were too tired to open. I took my phone and picked up the call. "Yes? Good morning." I said. "Yah! Did I woke you up?" A familiar voice said. "Yes, you did. What time now? Are you hyuna-sshi?" I said. "It is 6am now. If I'm not hyuna then who will call you this early? Did you forget our meeting?" she said. I found myself awake after what hyuna told me. I opened my eyes big after what I heard. Aigoo, I almost forgotten what I told her. "Arraso. I go get prepare now. Meet 7am at dance studio and buy me coffee." I said. "Arra! Don't be late, I will buy for you coffee but buy me dinner someday." she said. I smiled and answered "I will, kamsa dongsaengnim." I said. 

Hyuna POV 

What did he just called me. Dongsaeng.....? Yah, if I'm not his dongsaeng then what? Yeoja Chingu...? I slapped myself for my foolish thinking. I went to took a shower so that I will be refreshing. I called my manager about my free schedule, and told him to get the original van or a car for me since I'm leaving the house. I made myself some breakfast because all my unnies are still sleeping. After that, I left the house and not forgetting to buy coffee for oppa. 

Hyunseung POV 

I showered and I walk to the living room, and saw Junhyung was on the sofa. Wondering why is he up so early since there are no beast schedule for today. "Hyung, why are you up so early?" I asked. "Oh, I am going to the recording room to do some composing and sound checks with shinsadong tiger. How about you?" He said. "I see. I'm meeting hyuna for practise today. Want go there together?" I asked. "Sure, since our van will be here soon and we are heading to the same venue." he said. Soon after, we headed to our company building. 

Hyuna POV 

I was doing some self practises and I saw hyunseung came from behind, not only him is here but Junhyung is here too. "Woah, seems like you had improved yourself since the last time we practise together which is like years ago." Junhyung said. I feel something triggered into my heart after hearing what he said and what happened between Hara and I yesterday. "Kamsa, Of course I improved and I do self reflection you know?" I said. "Oh, I know and hwaiting! I have to go already. Annyeong!" he said. "Hwaiting to you too!" I smiled. 

Junhyung POV 

It was less awkward to talk to hyuna this way. We are always friends so I don't have to ponder so much. Everything takes time to get over. Now that I have hara, getting over hyuna is still easy at least there is less pressure now. Although, I admit feeling jealous for hyunseung. Well, It is just a collaboration and it is work so I shouldn't take it personal. I head for my composing, seems like I got a lot of ideas because of watching some melo movies last night. 

Hyunseung POV 

Hyuna hand over the coffee for me. "Kamsa. I will treat you dinner after this thursday Mcountdown kwenchena?" I said. "Kwenchena, but you have to treat g.na and sohyun too because they will be visiting us for mcountdown." she said. "Woah, someone thinks that I'm rich but since we are all labelmates and it had been a long time since I met them, I will treat them because I'm very good." I said. "Yes, you are very good. JS daebak kwenchena?" she said. I smiled upon what she said. "Now then you know." I said. After I drank my coffee, we start practising. Ths time, I feel less tension from the choreography. I start feeling really comfortable already. Hyuna is so cute, we dance and have fun too. 

Hyuna POV

Dancing is my passion, I feel so much strength dancing with hyunseung because I am dancing with someone that exterted a lot of insanity thoughts in me. I smiled nonstop dancing with him. We dance throughout, only sometimes we will take a break to drink some water. After a long time, we lie flat on the ground with drips of sweat on me. "We will stop here, let's use the spare time to play something fun." he said. "Okay! We always meet for practising only, so what do you want to play?" I said. "Let's play Truth and dare, just both of us. Let's know each other more, in personal." He said. "Okay! Since we have to be always attached to each other for this whole month." I said. "Don't say like as if, we will not see each other anymore after this ends." he said. "Yes, you are right so let's play now." I said. He took out a coin. "If it is tails, it means it is pointing at you. If it is head, It means it is pointing at me. Arra?" He said. "Arraso!" I said. 

Hyunseung POV 

I throw the coin and it was tails. "Aww it is me. So true or dare? You choose this time." she said. "Dare!" I said. I thought of something cheeky. "What you want me to do?" she asked. "Kiss oppa cheeks." he said. "Why do you want me to do that? I will shy eh." she said. "We even lip to lip so stop pretending!" I said. I winked at her. "Pabo! Don't think that I won't do it." she said. Within a blink, she pull my shirt and kissed on my cheeks. I swallowed my saliva and I don't know why I dare to do that. What is wrong with me. 

Hyuna POV 

I pulled his shirt and give him a fast peek. I am melting inside, I am going crazy. "Now I will flipped the coin again." he said. The result was head, and it was my turn to . "Now what? I will choose true." he said. "Hmm.... Among all the female idols, who is your ideal type?" I asked. 

Hyunseung POV 

I turned speechless to what hyuna asked me. What should I say..... Should I say it is her? My mind thought of something. "Hmm it will beLee min jung. She is my favourite actress since then." I said. "Oh. Do you want to know mines too?" she said. "It will be the best." I said. "My ideal type is Junhyung oppa. He is filled with swag and he is so nice." she said. My mind went blank upon what she said. Is she in love with Junhyung, what if she like him in fact. "You like my hyung isn't it?" I said. "Someone jealous?" she said. " Why should I be jealous?" I said. "I don't like Junhyung oppa but he was my ideal type." she said. I sighed of relief. 

Hyuna POV 

I smell jealousy in him. I said Junhyung oppa to tackle him. Or did I said wrong? I shouldn't take it seriously. We continued playing, with our laughters all over the dance studio. After awhile, I find myself feeling sleepy. "Oppa, let's take a nap shall we?" I said. "Here, together?" he asked. "Let me lean on your shoulders and take a nap for a short while." I said. "Alright!" He answered. So I lean on his shoulders, and rest my eyes. 

Hyunseung POV 

I smiled seeing her sleeping like this, she just look so pure and cute like this. 

Junhyung POV 

I went to take a drink and I walked pass the dance studio, I peek inside and saw both of them leaning on each other sleeping. I feel jealous out of nowhere. Memories with hyuna in the past float through my mind again. I walked away, knowing it is not right thinking this way but I just couldn't help it. I went back to the recording studio and do my composing. 

Hyunseung POV 

I opened my eyes, realizing that it is 7pm at night. Hyuna is nowhere at sight. I turned and saw a note. 

I saw you sleeping so sweetly and I decide not to wake you up. 

Jihyun unnie came and asked me to leave with her to somewhere. 

Take care and see you on thursday. 

Really had a lot of fun with you today. :D 

-Hyuna 

I took the note, and I left the dance studio. I went to the recording studio, and saw junhyung still doing some composing. "Are you done? if so, let's go back home." I said. "In a short while, I will be done. Seems like you have a lot of fun with hyuna." he said. "Yah, do you know what she say just now?" I said. "What?" he answered. "She said that you are her ideal type." I said. He didn't replied me and gave me a smirked. How weird is that. 

Junhyung POV 

So hyuna told hyunseung I'm her ideal type. I smirked and feel bit of relief. Soon, I'm done with my work and both hyunseung and I went back home.