Betrayal .

He Can't Love.
Hoya stunned , you ran and hug him tight . " Oppa ! I miss you ! Where have you been ?!" "Oh , Assignments are overdued , so yeah . You grab his hand and walk to school together and accidentally left Dongwoo behind . "Oppa~ ?" "Yeah ?" "Why are you so quiet ? " " I'm tired , I guess . Don't worry " He chuckled as he ruffles your hair . "Erm , Oppa ah " "LOL , what now hunny?" "can you help me in my upcoming audition ?" "of course , later at the school practise room ?" "Really ? Omg , thanks alot . Hehe , see you after school ". You hug Hoya tightly , and walk off to your class, should gave expected , Hoya muttered .You were in your class writing your notes , then the school bell rang .You headed out to the canteen to have lunch . You quickly find a seat next to Hoya and bought lunch together . Woohyun then got jealous and texted , "come to the rooftop love " You told Hoya , that you go first and made your way up to the rooftop . "Babyyy !" He runs and hug you tight . "Aigoo , I can't breathe ..." He kiss you in the lips. "what is it about hun ?" "ERM..." Woohyun stuttered . "????" "I don't want you to be too close with Hoya .." "But .. Why ?" "I hate it .." "Woohyun , he's my bestfriend and I need his help too " "You got me baby ,you don't need him " You turns and not face his face as tears were eventually gonna starts .He backhugs you . "well , my heart aches when you are being to close with him . It feels like you love him more ..baby...." He hits your head hard and starts hugging you . "I only love you ! Pabo !" Woohyun hugs you and didn't wanna let go .Hoya saw , it felts like his heart is dying . He felt so weak . He wanted to cry but he just get sick of crying already and walks away . You and woohyun also went back to your individual classess . Next lesson was physical education and your class and Hoya's are combining . "Okay , Class , Hoya will be showing demonstrations for today's game " Girls started screaming when he demonstrates , his muscles were showing and damn was it hot . "you guys get it right ?" Hoya asked as he stutter . "oppa be my partner ! I don't get it .." "Oh okay , " Girls started glaring at the girl who asked Hoya to be his partner , surprisingly you started glaring at her too and felt envy with no reasons . Class ended shortly , you wanted to walk with Hoya but it felt like he was avoiding you . You wanted to talk to him but woohyun was already rushing you . You went out of the class and saw woohyun was talking to these gorgeous girl and he was really checking her out , you saw his hand trails at the girls neck but you didn't care and surprised him . "Oh , you're already here, let's go " "Who was that ? " "Erm , my seniour , she wanted to ask me something , so yeah ." Woohyun sended you back home and went "home . Woohyun changed his clothes and went to club . Hoya and Dongwoo was walking home , then . "Yah , Hoya , wanna dance ? " "where ?" "Club . DUHHH." "Yeah sure , I need some shots to " "Okaaay , meet you there . Imma go change my clothes ." "Okay , Hyung ." Hoya then walked to the club and order some cocktails . He saw woohyun and wanted to say "Hello " cause he saw you dancing with him in one glance but when he turned again it wasn't you , it was other girls who used to dance at the club. Hoya tried to dialed Dongwoo an be hurry , but he didn't pick his phone and Dongwoo was actually sleeping in his room and silenced his phone . " I knew it ! , That ditch me again " Hoya stomps his phone on the table . But then his eyes turns to woohyun , woohyun's hands were wild , it was all over her body . As woohyun was dancing his eyes suddenly bulge out from his eye socket when he saw hoya was watching . Hoya quickly paid the bills an went off . Woohyun quickly ran and tapped his shoulder . " Sup dude , just pretend alright . you'll die if she gets to know it " " I don't care if I have to die , she gonna know it soon . You jerk !" Hoya yell and punches woohyun .