It begins .

He Can't Love.
"Hold up !" You ran to woohyun "Yeah ?" "Well , wanna grab some coffee ? since i can't see you off ." "Ohhh, sure." He grins ear to ear . Both of you head to cafe and ordered americano and find a seat . " Hey , I really am sorry , I mean i ..." "everything's over , stop saying sorry " "Erm... I really do ...." "ANYWAY ! STUDY HARD ! ITS GONNA BE HARSH THERE ." "Yes madam " He pinches your check . And the conversation went on and on , till 4am and he's flight was in 3 hours time . You went off as he sends you back , his heart ache as he see your house in few feets away he love it when he sends you back home ever since you guys dated . He love how the conversation never gets boring and how he spend his last white Christmas , He gonna miss it , suddenly his tears starts to roll "Woohyun , you're crying ?" "Erm , no " He use his backhand and wipe his tears , " Let me " You uses the handkerchief he gave to you during Christmas "You still keep it ? " You nodded . "I'm gonna miss you alot " He did his aegyo "God , woohyun , you and your greasyness " " Here , keep that handkerchief " Woohyun pass it you an closed your hand . "Im always here if you need me my best friend , " You smiled . He hug you and kiss your forehead . "Take care !" Woohyun bid his goodbye , that was last . Woohyun walk back with regrets Next morning , You woke up ,shower and quickly headed to the hospital , "OPPA !" you skipped and brought a basket of fruits " Annyong pretty lady :) " "Woohyun went off last night right ?" "Yeah , w....." You didn't get to finish your sentence and he hug you tight and carry you up to sit on his lap . "You're mine , only mine . " He kiss your cheek . "OPPA -AH !" "Ani , call me aegi ." Hoya chuckled "Hoaegi , saranghaeyo , why didn't you confess to me earlier " You pouted . "Well you're crazily in love with woohyun and I was scared " "Awwh " "Now , You're mine " He whisper in your ear an made you cringed , A familliar laughter was heard , dongwoo was hiding behind the door and laughed uncontrabbly . "HE EVEN CRY FOR YOU ! " He blurt out and laugh loudly "YAH DONGWOO ! " Hoya yelled trying to catch him but you pulled him down and lock lips with him , he sit there looked stunned and then his lips were moving and it became passionately , you break away the kiss trying to catch some breath . " I love you , i don't wanna lose you . I really love you .." Hoya muttered "I love you too Hoaegi "