003.

You Got Yourself A Bad Habit

Happy New Year!

003.
Coats and Breaths

Jeongyeon looked like she’s the guy from the drama where they were running around and almost snap their necks for tilting it too much just to look for someone. “What the heck am I doing?” She stop from what she’s doing realizing that those guys in drama act like that because they were looking for their love ones and what she’s doing is opposite from them. Heck she barely even know the girl.

She ruffles her hair feeling frustrated. Jeongyeon turn her back, ready to leave the place when she saw something familiar. It was the girl from the site, wearing her favorite face mask. She’s sitting on one of the bench at the park, the girl have her hands wrapped around her body, trembling because of the cold weather.

Jeongyeon clenched her fist, she must be crazy, she don’t know what she’s doing anymore, her feet moving on its own. The next thing she knew she’s standing in front of the mischievous girl.

“You came.”

The girl said, almost breathless and as cliché as it sound, it feels like music through her ears. She finds herself fidgeting and the urge to kill herself is real. “W-what d-do you want f-from me?”

“I just want to see your face” The mischievous girl stand from her seat and boldly step closer to Jeongyeon. “You’ve got a very nice facial features.”

Her breathe hitch, they are too close for comfort. If the girl decided to move another inch she’s sure she’s gonna faint but thankfully her sharp eyes help her get distracted. “Y-you’re freezing” She said, as if in reflex. She put her hands and cups the girl’s ear for its already burning red.

“I-I’m okay.” Jeongyeon was taken aback when the girl suddenly pushed her away. She watched as the girl turn her back to her and started to walk

“Would you mind being with me tonight?”

She was there. Standing still, the mischievous girl said that almost above whisper yet it was too clear. Still daze from what’s happening she catch up to the girl and start walking beside her with a friendly distance apart.

“W-where are we going?” Her eyes still lingering over the latter’s trembling figure. The other girl is about to reply when Jeongyeon pulled her in for a halt. “I swear I don’t know what and why am I doing this but you were trembling so” Jeongyeon trailed off as she remove her jacket and pass it to the girl, “Wear this.”

Feeling baffled, the latter asked her with a visible frown, “H-how about you?”

“I can handle myself.”

---

Jeongyeon lied. She can’t, she can feel herself trembling, if the girl weren’t wearing thin clothes in winter she wouldn’t feel like this thankfully, They entered somewhere—a bar. She put a hand over her eyes, trying to get used to the blinding lights. She follows behind the girl whose busy guiding her.

“Just sit here okay?”

Just like an obedient child, Jeongyeon did what she was told to. She watch as the girl disappear from the crown. “So what now?” She murmured as she slump her body over the sofa. She scan her surrounding, she can see a couple not far from where she is eating each other’s faces while on the other side a guy stumbling over the table, too wasted.

Her thoughts cuts when she heard a very load voice, she find for the source of it and saw a man who has a voice just like speaker talking to the mischievous girl. She watched as the girl sip a drink from her drink while the man leaning closer just against her neck. She didn’t know but there’s something inside her suddenly felt not right, maybe she’s just hungry. Yes maybe because of that. She force herself not to look at the girl and find herself something that can distract her. “I should get a snacks or two.” Just when she stood up she felt something crash on her. “Ouch!”

Jeongyeon is ready to have a mouthful of words to the culprit when she felt a hand on her face. “I’m so sorry I didn’t mean it.” The girl is mumbles as she caress her face sensually. She’s drank.

“I—Miss watch you step—“Jeongyeon didn’t finished her words when they both land on the couch, thanks to the drank girl whose now on top of her. “It’s okay Miss and you are drank so—“Her eyes doubled when the girl move herself closer to her face not forgetting to grind her body slowly from hers.

“You have a charming face for a girl, are you hungry?” The girl swirls, Jeongyeon swear her eyes will explode in no time.

“Y-yes but that won’t—“

“Then how about eating me?”

That did it. Jeongyeon can feel her face bursting into different shade of red. Just when she’s ready to push the girl.

“No one’s eating anyone” The mischievous girl pulled Jeongyeon wrist before shooting a deadly glare over the drank lady. “Unless it’s me.”

She said before dragging Jeongyeon somewhere.

 

---

Just when the door locked, Jeongyeon find herself pinned between the wall and the latter, she’s try to process everything but her mind felt like it stop doing its function when she felt moist lips over hers. The size of her eyes doubled when the mischievous girl start removing her own clothes, what made her more surprised is when the latter push her body closer to hers, tugging her lips by biting it.

“Call me Mina.” The said girl whispered through her ears, purposely breathing some air to her sensitive skin. Her faze locked towards Mina while the girl do her thing. Jeongyeon wanted to push the girl away and ask her if she’s on her right mind when she saw Mina’s face, It was the first time she saw Mina without masked on, she’s beyond beautiful, a beauty that can take everyone’s breath away.

Jeongyeon considered herself helpless when Mina literally push her over the bed and crawl over her. She want to know what she did in her past life to deserve this situation right now. Never in her wildest dream that she’ll be in between a woman’s legs. 

She gulp hard when Mina’s hands start to do its wonder, her hands dangerously ing her shirt from top to bottom.

Prayers can be heard through Jeongyeon’s thoughts as Mina brushed her lips to hers. They were so soft and glistening. It’s a temptation.

To that point, she dropped any thoughts regarding of stopping this. This thing that they were doing that Jeongyeon is hundred percent sure disaster.

Mina moved closer to Jeongyeon. The short haired girl can feel her breath shortened. She can see the lust and hunger in Mina’s eyes. It’s making her shiver in fright and maybe excitement too. She’s insane. Jeongyeon thought and maybe considering to book a checkup for her mental health tomorrow.

She heard her shirt drop on the floor together with Mina’s shirt. Her palm clenched when Mina lean closer, her perfume makes her adrenaline course throughout her veins.  

“Jeongyeon-ah” Mina seductively whispered before blowing a kiss over her neck. “You are such a flirt.” Jeongyeon badly want to scream at her and tell her that it’s the other way around but when Mina hold her hand and put her over her hips before grinding herself over her, she know the words are about to the die before it escape .

“You deserve a punishment.”

She didn’t know what they were doing, What can they consider their relationship, she didn’t know anything the only thing she’s sure at is that, she’s lost and the girl named Mina make her feel things.