001.

You Got Yourself A Bad Habit

I don't proofread so bear with my words :)
Enjoy. 

001.
Headaches and sleeveless 

Jeongyeon hurriedly sat herself once she stepped a foot inside her apartment, she fishes out her phone out from her pocket and slide it open to check for the time. 11:00pm. it felt like the numbers from the phone were screaming at her, Jeongyeon’s eye size doubled realizing that she should do what she has to do. She immediately pull her laptop from her bag which was placed just beside her chair. Out of habit. She bites her thumb’s nails. She’s going to be late.

After 10 minutes—Jeongyeon felt like it was the longest 10 minutes of her life—the site that she’s been looking for pop up. She typed her username then followed by her password before clicking the login button.

 

She searched for a certain username and when the info about that person appeared, she clicked the familiar button and,

“Damn it!” She slapped a hand on her forehead, she watch the girl move swiftly through the screen. The girl is only wearing a loose white sleeveless shirt and black undies, her hair gorgeously cascading down her shoulder and just like always, she’s wearing a black mask but you can say that she has a beautiful face just by seeing half of her face.

She massaged her temple seeing how the girl put a hand on her legs then caress it sensually. She can feel her blood boils just by staring at the chatbox.

MakeitMoan: Oh God, give me more!!!
Bananapeel: I’m getting wet already…
45arc: Surprise us….you can call me if you want to feel good!!!
BoyNexxtDur: I’m having NOSe BLeed
FafaFeel_123: IT’S GETTING HOT IN HERE

With anger slowly travelling through her veins, she place her fingers on her keyboard and start typing.

JeongTheLegoLover: YAH! THE GIRL ON THE SCREEN STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING!!!
45arc: The hell dude?!
45798hell: You calling me?!
FafaFeel_123:^ dafuq was that?!
JeongTheLegoLover: I’VE BEEN TELLING YOU TO STOP DOING THIS BECAUSE THIS IS BAD!!!!
Bananapeel: get the out of here! Babe don’t listen to that username that has a weird username, continue! I’m about to reach my !!!!
MakeitMoan: Bananapeel is a weird username too, fyi!
JeongTheLegoLover: DUDES GET A LIFE!
JeongTheLegoLover: IF YOU WON’T STOP DOING THIS I’LL

The frustrated Yoo was about to finish her sentence but ended up clicking the enter button accidentally when the girl from the screen suddenly turn around and lift her shirt up.

Bananapeel: DAMN SON SHE’S UNDRESSING HERSELF!
MakeitMoan: I luv lyf
45798hell: I’m gonna change my username to heaven

She can feel her fist turning into violet, the girl on the screen is giving her headache she didn’t deserve this. Well, this isn’t what she wanted, thanks to Sana. Her gay best friend for sending the link of this site to her, she only want to have someone to talk to but her gay friend sent her a link that looked exactly like a gay chat site and she randomly clicked @Blackswan’s username. Just like that, her frustration in life started, since the day she login on the site, she’s been pestering the girl to stop what she’s doing because the boys on the site are just using her for their disgusting ual desire—all she wanted is a person who she can talk to—but God and Sana made her life more challenging.  

 

She’s about to unleash the devil inside her when the screen went black.

MakeitMoan: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!
Bananapeel: dat’s it?!
hellhole: She’s such a tease!!!!!
youdodis: What the I just entered the stream and she already ended it?!
BoyNexxtDur: comeback!
FafaFeel_123: This is bull!!!!
45arc: SHE’S A DEVIL
45798hell: I’m hell.

With so much confusion, Jeongyeon ended up staring at her screen, the girl really ends her little naughty show. You don’t know how relieve Jeongyeon was. Her job for today is finished, yep only today because she’s hundred percent sure that the girl will do it again tomorrow.

Her lips turns into a curve smile as she stretch her arms. She’s thankful that the girl stop what she’s doing for she hates it when the guys from the site treats her as if she’s some kind of a prey. She watch as the users online from Blackswan’s stream lessen until it reached zero online.

With a content smile, she drag her cursor at the top of the screen before checking the time, it’s almost one and she can feel her eyes getting heavier with each second, she has something important to do later so she decided to rest, she’s about to click the logout button when her message icon from the site pops a notification, her brows furrowed for she didn’t remember messaging someone, she lazily drag the cursor towards the red icon to click it open.

If Jeongyeon was feeling sleepy a while ago now she’s fully awake. Who wouldn’t when the girl from a while ago sent you a message?!

@Blackswan: Hi Stalker :)