002.

You Got Yourself A Bad Habit

I don't proofread so bear with my words :)

002.
Headaches and messages

 

Jeongyeon don’t know what to do she didn’t expect that the girl from the not so innocent site will sent her some private message. She was standing for about 5 minutes now when she saw another message from the previous girl.

@Blackswan: So you are ignoring me now?

@JeongTheLegoLover: Why are you sending me some message?

Yoo didn’t know when she became so brave that she manage to send a reply without fainting.

 

@Blackswan: Why are you asking me to stop doing my job?

 

Jeongyeon’s brows furrows after reading the message out loud. So, showing your body parts is what she’s talking about job?

@JeongTheLegoLover: Well what you’re doing is illegal.

@Blackswan: Then what you’re doing is illegal too for you were registered on the site.

Jeongyeon bit her bottom lip, the girl know how to shut her up. She rub her temple feeling a little bit frustrated because the girl is right. She let a groan before throwing herself over her bed.

@Blackswan: I’ve got a point, right?

LeogisLife: But that doesn’t mean you have to show your body to those filthy men.

@Blackswan: But I got paid when I do that and, why are complaining you are also one of them, sir.

@JeongTheLegoLover: Hold it right there—I’m a woman for your information.

@Blackswan: So you’re a girl. Interesting.

@JeongTheLegoLover: We are losing the point here, you should stop doing what you are doing and find a decent job.

@Blackswan: Like what?

Jeongyeon was about to suggest some jobs when the latter suddenly add some message.

@Blackswan: I’m waiting

Jeongyeon stare at her draft of message, she wasn’t sure why she felt unsatisfied with her suggestion of job which as a matter of fact much better than showing some body part on the internet.

Jeongyeon: Just find a better job!

@Blackswan: What are you, my mom?

@JeongTheLegoLover: I’m just someone who care for you.

Jeongyeon didn’t think of it much when she typed those words and send it to the latter and she thinks that she’s doomed because it sounded like a confession. Though it’s not.  Really. Her thoughts started to cloud her brain when the latter takes at least 10 minutes long to response.

Feeling anxious, she jump out from her bed, felt dry so she decided to drink a glass of water. As she arrived from the kitchen, she take a look at her phone and realized that the girl from the internet already messaged her. She brought her glass on to her lips ready to drink some water in it when she pushed the message open.

“Damn son!” She cursed after coughing like a dying person, she rush towards the table where there’s a small towel to wipe the waters all over her face. She’s sure the girl will be the death of her.

@Blackswan: Like it?

“I hate you, this girl is evil!” She said as she marched back to her room, ignoring the picture attached on the message, Blackswan sent her a picture of her, the girl is topless and her hands are cupping her lemons to prevent the Jeongyeon from seeing her treasure. The image would be perfect if the girl didn’t have a mask on.

“What the hell is she thinking?!”

She continue to rant trying to ignore the funny feeling in her stomach as she realize how hot the girl with her messy hair.

“Do you like the view?” Jeongyeon rolled her eyes after reading another message out loud, the girl is obviously teasing her and she’s good at it. Finding the whole situation ridiculous, she decided to close her phone before throwing it somewhere far from her.

“I’m going to sleep and forget that this thing happen.”

She chanted as if it’s her mantra in life.

 

*

“You look like a total mess.”

Jihyo commented, Jeongyeon ignored her long time best friend as she put her hands inside her coat pocket.

“You don’t have to state the obvious.”

The urge to smack her friend is real but since Jihyo is too kind she just let the sarcasm slip away. “Seriously, what keep you all night? Or maybe it’s who?” She said as she face her best friend and wiggle her brows.

“What are you talking about?!” Jeongyeon defensively pushed her friend out of the way. Sometimes she don’t know why she friended Thomas the train.

Jihyo scoffed, “I wonder who kept you up all night…” Jeongyeon watch as her friend suddenly stop on her track.

“What the hell? Just get inside already!” Yoo frustratedly stump her feet, it’s winter and her friend decided to do the mannequin challenge in this inconvenient weather. “I don’t have the time to play wi—“

“You’ve been hanging out with Sana lately, don’t tell me you started watching films too?!”

Jeongyeon’s jaw went ajar after her friend’s outburst. She can feel her check burns as she can feel the judging stares from the bystanders.

“You are so embarrassing!” She cups her friend’s mouth before dragging her inside the Convenience before she die in embarrassment.

“Ya! So it’s true?!” Jihyo gasp,

“What the—Of course not!”

“Then what’s the truth?!” Jihyo crossed her hands as they scan for a food that will help them warm, meanwhile Jeongyeon is too engross with the foods to give her attention to her friend.

“Ya pay attention to what I’m saying!”

Jeonyeon ignore the older who keeps on blabbering beside her as she pick a perfect noodle cup when her phone suddenly chimes. She let her friend nags her as she pick up her phone.

“What’s with your face? A ghost texted you or something?” Jihyo teased, her friend’s face screams surprise. “Hey, you okay?”

Jeongyeon snapped back when she felt a tap on her shoulder, “Yeah, of course I’m okay.” Okay that’s a total lie, she closed her phone before putting it inside her pocket.

“For real?”

“Y-yeah.”

Jeongyeon know that Jihyo won’t buy her acting but she’s still thankful that Jihyo isn’t pushing the topic. She grab her noodle cup and tries her best not to think of the message: @Blackswan: Meet me here at the opening of Namsan River Park. I’m going to wait for you.

She has so many question like: how did she know that I’m from Korea and why she’s suddenly doing this to her and a blabbering friend beside her isn’t helping at all.

I’m not going to meet her. Seriously why would I? It’s winter and it’s so cold there, but I don’t care let her die there. She thought to herself.

Jeongyeon is sure that she’s fishing out her wallet out from her pocket but the next thing she know is that she’s running as if her life depends on it just for the sake of the girl who messaged her last night.

What the hell did you do to me?