chapter one

Seven Inches (on hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Morning is never become Yifan's friend. No, morning is yifan's enemy. The sun lights enters his room, he yawns softly then open his eyes, looking at the white ceiling that needs to be repaired because it makes their house flooding everytime the rain comes. Yifan is not rich no, he is poor, and the only thing that keeps him alive is yixing's parent and his brain.

 

Yifan walks to the bathroom , past his father who is sleeping on the couch while holding the Soju bottle, yifan pull the blanket and wrapped his father with the blanket then get ready as soon as possible so he wouldn’t get detention.

 

 

••

 

Yifan walks slowly from the red ugly apartment building. There he found a man who is now leaning on the tree while holding his bicycle. The man had this handsome face and curly brown hair that makes him looks cuter.

“yixing..” yifan called him. the boy then looks at yifan as he smiles.

“hey, did you finish the biology homework for today?” yixing asked. Yifan hummed softly while taking his old-model bicycle.

“come on, lets take a walk first” yifan said as they talk a walk together while holding their bicycle. Yixing has now become more likely 6 cm taller than him. yifan pouted a little, he used to become the tallest when they were in elementary school but then, yifan growth become slower as they were in junior highschool and finally he was stuck at 5”8 that’s mean only 1.72 meter. Yixing who used to become shorter than him now has become taller.

“why are you pouting like that?” yixing asked. Then yifan just shook his head as he walks slowly.

“lets get on bike?” yixing asked. Yifan then smiles as he nods his head. They get on bike and go bicycling to the school. actually, yixing family is very rich, yifan could live is actually because of them too. Yixing family has provide him with a work in one of the family’s café that owned by yixing’s mother . And because of that, he could pay his father debt and could pay for all of his and his father life expense.

“hey, you know that, there would be a transfer student from united states” said yixing. Yifan looks at yixing briefly.

“well, she might be hot” yifan said jokingly. Yifan is not attracted to girl actually.

“luckily, its not ‘she’. Its he and from what I heard, he is very hot, isn’t it’s a lucky for you?” yixing said while laughing. Yes, yifan is attracted to boys, so does yixing. And the great thing from yixing family is that, they accept yixing from who he is. 

“why its lucky to me?”

“because I've already got my handsome kim joonmyun” lay said while giggle.

“okay okay, whatever and why do you know this guy is hot?”

“because luhan told me so. He showed me his picture and even he already got that man instagram.”  Yixing said casually. Yifan laughs a little, as expected from luhan, the journalist of Seoul High.There's no stories that luhan doesn’t know.

They were stayed quiet for a little while as the building of Seoul High came to view. Seoul High is one of the prestigious schools in South Korea, where the rich and powerful student with a smart brain could get into. Yifan could get into this school because well, he is smart and got scho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter