Park chanyeol = jerk.

Seven Inches (on hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“hello. Nice to meet you, I'm chanyeol. park chanyeol.”

Yifan took a deep breathe. Then he took the handsome man’s hands as he smiles “hello there, I'm wu yifan, people called me yifan.”

“it’s great isn’t it, yifan is one of our best students in this school. he doesn’t come from well-off family, and yet he has a great future ahead him, I bet you two can get along.” The principals said. then yifan took a sit beside the handsome man, park chanyeol. 

after yifan sits down, the principal keeps talking about the school, or any other things that yifan knew he doesn’t care any of it, usually yifan can keep a smiley face and keep listening to the principal but, his attention was taken by someone else.

Well, his attention was taken by the man who is right now laughing at the lame jokes the principals throws. Yifan took a good look of him, the man indeed has a very handsome face, his eyes are big and looks kind, he has pointed nose with a plump reddish lips. He has chubby cheeks and even thought he looks like a kid, he has this manly aura around him.

Okay, this man is attractive, and seems too familiar, yifan knew he ever meet this guy somewhere. Yifan bites his lips trying to remember where he has met this boy. park chanyeol.. park chanyeol..

“I was following you.. you know the blue letter in your locker..”

Yifan widened his eyes. then looks at the man beside him again. ‘he can’t be that fat and short park chanyeol … right? Their name is same, but their look is completely different but then again, people can change.

yifan looks at the man again who has a kind smiles while talking with the principal. 'and this guy seemed nice. that park chanyeol is a sweet and kind boy. they might be the same person'

 

“yifan?”

“yifan?”

“yifan!” yifan startled as he looks at the principal with confused face. “do you.. listen to me?” the principal said.

Yifan then smiles. “I'm sorry sir, what.. are you saying earlier? I was thinking about something.. important just now.”

The principal then nods. “well, I'm saying you can took Mr. Park walk around the school.”

Yifan then smiles as he nods. “okay, of course I can,”

“good. its almost the first period, I hope you can take chanyeol to his class. You have art as your first class right?” the principal asked chanyeol. chanyeol smiles as he nods his head. 

“okay, sir, i will take him to his class” Yifan then stands up as he bows 90 degree to the man. “I’ll go first.”

Chanyeol then bows as he smiles widely. “thank you for your nice company, sir. I’ll be going first.”

Yifan blushes as he quickly walks out from the door. the man not just handsome, he seems to be a fine man, yifan was sure that this is the old chanyeol he knew in elementary school. yifan waits chanyeol to come out as he took a deep breath. Don’t panic, don’t panic, just ask him as usual.  As the door closes, yifan turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter