Prologue

Seven Inches (on hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stupid! Fat! Short! ugly! go away! we don't want to play with you." a brown hair boy with a shorter and a fat body than the other were pushed down by some tall boys that were playing in the grass field. The boy look at them with sad face, all he wants to do is to play with them, he always tried to get close to all of his friends but everyone is seems to hates him. He just sobs as he was pushed by some guy.

 

From the bench of the field, a tall brown hair boy could see the view as he pouts. Those guys! , He thought then he runs as fast as he could to the crowded of tall boys then he sneak to where the short boy placed. He looks at the boy then smiles a little bit then shows the other tall boy his serious angry face.

 

"yah! dont bully other people! We’re going to be a sixth grader! Grown up!" Yifan shouts to the other kids who bully the short boy. He glared at the man with black hair, the good things is that yifan is much much taller than this black haired not-so tall boy.

 

Then the boy just sighs as he looks at his friend. "Geez. Let’s play other thing and leave them," the black hair boy said then walks away as they pick up their ball. After they have gone, yifan look at the short fat boy. “are you okay?" yifan asks him.

 

The boy then look up and smiles sweetly, “thank you” he said then stands up. For yifan, this man is really short as he is only as tall as yifan’s chest.

“okay then, see you around” Yifan said as he runs back to where his best friend waited for him to eat their lunch.

--

 

 

                Yifan groaned as took the blue letter from his shoes locker. He pouts as he looks at yixing. “I hate those things” yifan said then open the blue letter and took out a white paper with an ugly scrambled writing.

 

“And the writing is also ugly!” yifan said.

 

“so, what kind of letter this time?” yixing asks as he stops and sits on the bench.

 

“It’s a poem” yifan said.

 

“read it, fan!”

 

“okay, ehem,

I am mad w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter