Chapter 4

The Winter Bride

The Winter Bride

 

 

Chapter 4

 

 

            The wedding day of kwang soo and ji min finally come and media been giving attention to this wedding beside kwang soo is one of the top actor in korea and of course he will become song ji hyo brother in law draw more attention, this wedding alone can make the ice queen back to korea, ji hyo got lots of offers to act in drama and movie but so far she haven’t consinder to accept any project, she just want to spending time with her family then fly back to china since she got some pending project, ji hyo watching ji min with beautiful wedding dress and there is a slight pain in her heart.

“ omma . . our ji min very beautiful right “ said ji hyo with proud.

Yun ah nod and smile to ji hyo “ she is very beautiful and you too very beautiful . . omma very lucky because I have beautiful daughters “ reply yun ah then she touch ji hyo cheeks with gentle “ and I hope you can find your happiness just like ji min, I believe there is a man out there who waiting for you ji hyo “ add yun ah.

“ thank you omma . . . but right now I just want to focus with my career “ reply ji hyo.

“ you’ve been worked very hard in the last five years and so now it’s time to give much attention into your personal life . . you are a beautiful woman with successful career and I bet there are lots men want to be the mr right for you “ told yun ah.

“ now not the right time to talk about it omma . . . today is big day for ji min and kwang soo “ reply ji hyo and yun ah chuckled because ji hyo always try to avoid that topic.

“ I will let you loose for this time ji hyo “ said yun ah and ji hyo just smile with weak, the last thing she need is her parents start to take interest in her love live, ji min been done with make up and she then standing up and see yun ah and ji hyo.

“ omma . .  how do you I look ? “ ask ji min.

Yun ah come to ji min and adoring her beautiful daughter “ aiigooo ji min you are very beautiful “ said yun ah with proud.

Ji hyo too come to ji min and stand beside yun ah “ my little sister really beautiful .. I still can’t believe that you are getting marry today . . I’m soo happy for you ji min “ ji hyo feel like proud mother too since she and ji min are very close and she is like mother hen toward ji min when it come to men who try to closer to ji min.

Ji min hug ji hyo make her and yun ah surprise “ unnie . .  thank you for everything, you are not just my sister but you are my best friend too, you are the best big sister that little sister could ask for . . thank you unnie for being here on the most important day in my life “ said ji min, she know that ji hyo really love this family and she will do everything for them and so she trully bless and happy that she flight back from chine to attend her wedding.

“ you silly girl . . of course I will be here . . you know that I will do everything for my little sister “ reply ji hyo.

“ aiiigooooo .  . every men will jaw drop when they see my two beautiful daughters “ praise tae hu, he standing on ji min hotel room and when he see three important women in his life standing together, both ji hyo and ji min look very beautiful.

“ appa . . . you look handsome “ ji hyo praise her father.

“ of course I am . . . “ reply tae hu with confident, then he come to ji hyo and ji min and he hug both his daughters “ I’m very happy because our family together again, my little daughter will getting marry today and I can’t wait to see my eldest daugther getting marry too “ said tae hu, ji hyo chuckled because it seems now her parents will concentrate on her after ji min wedding, then suddenly ji won knock the door slowly.

“ time to go . .  “ said ji won, then ji hyo and yun ah leave first while behind them with her hands around her father arms, tae hu and ji min leave too, ji min face look soo bright with happiness because now she and kwang soo will enter a new life together as husband and wife, they both decide want to have kids immediately since both love childrens and want their own babies.

Kwang soo nervous like hell and he really can’t wait to see his bride, jong kook smile with amusement with he see how anxious kwang soo, he tap his shoulders to calm him.

“ relax kwang soo . . she will arrive soon . . don’t be nervous like that “ said jong kook.

“ hyung when you getting marry you will know how I feel right know . . hyung what if suddenly ji min change her mind and decide not to come ? “ ask kwang soo.

Jong kook almost laugh when he hear that “ geez kwang soo . . you make it sound that you are the one who eager to marry and force her to agree “ tease jong kook and kwang soo cringe.

“ you are right . . I’m just super nervous . . . “ reply kwang soo “ by the way hyung aren’t you feel nervous too that you will face to face with ji hyo noona today ? “ ask kwang soo.

“ I’m totally nervous and scare like hell . . it’s been a long time since we’ve met “ jong kook really couldn’t sleep thinking about how he must behave toward ji hyo and how she will react when she see him, he know that he might the last person she want to see.

Kwang soo can understand jong kook feeling and he wish that jong kook and ji hyo could solve problem between them , he know too many pain from the past for them but who know this time they both can talk about their feeling, this time kwang soo tap jong kook shoulders “ hyung don’t worry because everything will be ok, today angel from heaven come to bless me and ji min so in this happy and precious day they will make miracle for you and ji hyo noona “ told kwang soo, jong kook like how kwang soo always have positive minds and that is what jong kook need right now, then everyone hear wedding mars to play, everyone stand up and their eyes on the  door, yun ah enter first and min kyung smile because her best friend never change and she look never age, yun ah smile to everyone with happy and when she see jong kook standing beside kwang soo she smile to him too but inside she feel worry how ji hyo will react when she meer jong kook for the first time since she left korea, jong kook smiling back to yun ah but then his eyes set one the most beautiful creatues that God ever created, jong kook can hear everyone grasp when ji hyo enter, she look really beautiful and jong kook find he hold his own breath, he can’t take off his eyes from ji hyo and he looking at her from head to toe, he wonder how can someone look soo beautiful like her, while ji hyo smiling to everyone and she is very aware that jong look looking at her there beside kwang soo, she try to manage her heart before she look a head, and the moment her eyes and jong kook eyes meet there are soo much mix feeling inside their hearts, ji hyo feel hurt, sad, angry and one feeling that she buried long time a go but now looking at him in flesh that feeling start to struggle want to break free, ji hyo hide her feeling behind a sweet smile but jong kook the man who hurting her seems can feel what’s inside her heart, jong kook feel said and guilty then he see pain and angry inside her eyes, he see those emotions only a second before it dissapears behind that sweet smile, jong kook think that got title best actress for no reason and he must admit that he is admiring her ability to hide her true feeling when there are people around them but that got him thinking how she will behave and act when there only just the two of them, min kyung watching over jong kook and ji hyo, she only see ji hyo on screen for the last 5 years and now she is able to see her in real, she is more beautiful now and look more mature, min kyung want to talk with her since there are lot she want to said to ji hyo and she will look for a time to speak to her but then ji min enter in the arms of her dear father and now everyone eyes on the beautiful bride, ji min smile wide show her happiness and she smile to everyone then her eyes set to kwang soo, the man she love waiting for her, he look very handsome and tall, ji min really happy that today she will byecome his wife, and kwang soo feel the same, his heart like stop beating when he see his soon wife to be, she look amazing and beautiful, she is been his biggest support and he know that it was not easy for her when they kept their relationship hide, she must watched he is been gossiping with female artist but she trust him and that what makes him strong, ji min slowly come to him and when tae hu give ji min hands kwang soo nod and then the wedding ceremony begin, jong kook really couldn’t take off his eyes from ji hyo, he keep looking at her who standing not far from him, her beauty hypnotize him and he feel the urge to talk to her soon.

            The wedding ceremony of kwang soo and ji min really beautiful, ji hyo and yun ah couldn’t holding back their tears wathcing ji min finally legally become kwang soo wife, and kwang soo give press conference before wedding reception and both of them couldn’t hide their happiness, they smile wide and glowing make everyone feel happy and bless them, the wedding recetion held in ballroom one of famous hotel in korea, ji min change her white wedding dress with pink beautiful gown and so ji hyo change her dress too, there are lots of A list actors, actress, singers and other famous celebrities in korea, beside the bride and the groom ji hyo become the centre of attention that day, lot single hot and handsome man try to get her attention and jong kook burn watching men lusting over ji hyo, everyone attention now are to kwang soo and ji min who ready to throw the flower bouquette, single woman gathering together with hope they will catch the flower.

“ ji hyo yaaa . . why don’t you go there who know you are very lucky and get that flower “ told tae hu.

Ji hyo rolled her eyes in funny way “ ooohh come on appa . . I don’t need to do something like that . . that is riddiculus “ reply ji hyo.

“ aiishhh ji hyo noona just go there, it’s kinda fun too . . look how those women very enthusiasm and impatient . . they are like bunch of hyenas waiting for supper “ tease ji won.

“ hahahaha very funny “ said ji hyo.

“ come on ji hyo just go there “ told yun ah and ji hyo finally give up and she walk towards those bunch of women, while jong kook folliwing her movement and he smile when realize where ji hyo about to go, she stop at the back and seems not interesting to go to front.

“ okkk . . here we go . . one . . . two . . .  three “ the host announce and then ji min throw the flowers high and it fly in the air, everyone look up and see the direction of it, ji hyo don’t make an effort to move and yet she look up and her eyes widened when she realize the flowers headed to where she is standing, before she can think anything her hands raised and she catch the flower, with confuse face ji hyo looking at the flowers on her hands then she hears claps and cheering from everyone who happy for her.

“ hope that is a good sign “ tau hu whisperings to yun ah.

Yun ah nod while still looking at ji hyo “ I hope soo . . she is been through a lot and all I want is her happiness “ reply yun ah.

Tae hu wrap his hands around yun ah shoulder “ she will and we will make sure no one will hurt her again . . . “ tae hu and yun ah unknown to each other looking at jong kook direction, both realized how jong kook kept looking at ji hyo and watching her movement like an eagle stalk it’s prey.

“ yun ahhh . . tae huuuu “ yun ah and tae hu turn around and see min kyung and jun ho walking toward them “ congratulation for ji min and kwang soo wedding “ said min kyung and with warm she hug yun ah and tae hu, at first yun ah and tae hu feel awkward.

“ uncle . . aunty . . congratulation “ said jun ho.

Yun ah smile to min kyung and jun ho “ thank you jun ho, thank you unnie “ reply yun ah, she try to act less awkward.

“ thank you noona “ said tae hu.

“ I can’t believe ji min now is a wife . . it felt just like yesterday she running here and there with her tiny legs “ told min kyung, she knew ji hyo and ji min since they were kids, both now grew up into beautiful woman especially ji hyo, tae hu and yun ah raised them right and that is the main reason she want jong kook marry ji hyo because she know ji hyo is a kind and nice woman that come from good backround.

“ ji min look very beautiful .. kwang soo the happiest man “ praise jun ho.

“ yes she is . . . . . . “ tae hu about to say something when he notice ji hyo come toward them and he is kinda worry how ji hyo will react when she met min kyung and jun ho.

“ appa . . omma . . look . . I got the flowers “ told ji hyo with happy, eventhough at first she feel less entusiasm, then ji hyo realize that her parents not alone, she see min kyung and jun ho but she also notice concern and worry on her parents face.

Everyone feel nervous how ji hyo will react meeting again with min kyung and jun ho “ hello . . ji hyo . . . . “ greet jun ho.

Ji hyo then smile to jun ho make everyone surprise “ hello jun ho oppa . . long time no see “ reply ji hyo, she looking at mi kyung and without hesitation she hug her “ min kyung aunty . . . how are you ? “ ask ji hyo.

Min kyung looking ji hyo eyes and see no hate or angry there so she feel little but relieve at least “ I’m fine ji hyo . . how are you ? it’s been a long time and you look soo beautiful “ ask min kyung, she caress ji hyo cheeks, she miss ji hyo since she really love her as her own daughter.

“ I’m fine aunty . . and you look beautiful too . . . “ praise ji hyo, over the last five years her anger toward kim family especially to min kyung and jun ho been dissapears because she realised that what happened to her and jong kook weren’t their fault “ jun ho oppa . . . wow . .  you are very handsome . . I bet lot nursed after you “ tease ji hyo.

Jun ho chuckled “ I wish . . . but shockingly none want to hunt me down . . . “

“ they all just want to warm his bed “ cut min kyung with cute expression make everyone laugh, jong kook who watching the scene from far feel jealous because his mother and brother can talk with ji hyo.

“ hyung . . . why don’t you go there and joint them “ said kwang soo, he take a little time to talk to jong kook while ji min talk with her friends.

“ I want to but I really scare how ji hyo will react “ reply jong kook.

Kwang soo smile to him with full understand “ I think ji hyo wont reject you in front lot people here so this is your chance to take first step to talk to her “ told kwang soo, when he notice jong look still look doubt he keep give him fighting spirit “ come on hyung . . everything is fair in love . . use whatever you can to break the ice between you and ji hyo “ add kwang soo.

Jong kook then looking at ji hyo and he think that what kwang soo said is right “ ok kwang soo . . . I will go there now . . and thank you brother for supporting me “ said jong kook and kwang soo just nod, then after gathering his own courage jong kook walking slowly to ji hyo and her family who still talking with his family, yun ah touch tae hu arm when she see jong kook headed to them, tae hu looking at the back of ji hyo and he then staring at ji hyo try to give her a sign to look at her back but ji hyo who still talking with min kyung and yun ah didn’t notice it, ji hyo feel something make her shivering to her bone and she know that there is only one person who can make her feel like that, she just wait until jong kook standing beside her then she turn her head and look up to him whlie everyone hold their breath, this is the first time ji hyo and jong kook met after ji hyo miscarriage.

“ helo everyone “ greet jong kook while he looking at them one by one till his eyes set on ji hyo “ uncle tae hu . . aunty yun ah . . ji hyo “ he add, the athmosphere become super awkward and for a moment none say anything because they scare to say wrong words.

Ji hyo notice the awkwardness and she know everyone seem reluctant to start to talk and sadly she know why they are act like that “ helo jong kook oppa “ reply ji hyo make everyone eyes on her.

Jong kook too surprised that ji hyo replying him with ease, she smile to him but he can see through that she fake that smile and he see cold in her eyes, his heart feel hurt that he was the one who caused her looking at him like that “ how are you ji hyo ? “ ask jong kook.

“ great . . . you ? “ reply ji hyo, everyone just watching them with tense and concern if there will be sudden fight.

“ great . . . it’s been a long time “ said jong kook.

Ji hyo nod “ yes it is . . . “ ji hyo try her best to holding back herself, all anger, hatred and sadness hit her hard in the same, for the last 5 years she was able to press all that feeling but now with jong kook right in front of her eyes make all that feeling surface.

“ it’s good to see you again ji hyo . . . “ told jong kook and he is being honest with her but ji hyo chuckled because she thinks that jong kook just talk lying, before anyone can intervere their conversation host announce it’s time for family group photo so everyone release their breath that they not realize been hold while watching ji hyo and jong kook talk.

Ji hyo feel happy yet tired after helping her parents to greet and welcoming guests, there are soo much actress and actors that she know and she talk with some and laugh, it’s been a long time ji hyo feel like that and deep inside she miss this atmosphere since she don’t have really close frends in chine and japan, ji hyo leave the wedding reception to sit on a chait outside, she look at the beautiful view and she can feel the wind caress her white skin, she close her eyes for a moment to enjoying the fresh air when suddenly she can feel someone walking toward her slowly but she know who I coming, she thought that she competely get over him but turn out she still remember his footsteps, in the past how many times she waiting for him in his apartment and listening to his footsteps.

“ why are you following me here ? “ ask ji  hyo.

Jong kook stop and he look at ji hyo with surprise “ how you know it’s me ? “ he ask, then he continue walk and standing beside her.

Ji hyo look up “ I just know . . “ she said “ what are you doing here ? are you following me ? “ ask ji hyo.

“ you can say that . . I saw you walking toward here so I following you “ reply jong kook with honest “ may I sit down ? “ ask jong kook.

“ you will keep sit eventhough I said no . . so no need to ask my permission “ told ji hyo in sarcastic way.

Jong kook without hesitation sit beside ji hyo, he look at her and he never realize how much he really miss her untill he see her again now here in flesh and blood “ I’m really happy to see you again ji hyo “ said jong kook and ji hyo looking at him with unbelieve.

“ hard to believe on that . . . I don’t feel happy to see you again so I highly doubt you will feel that way “ reply ji hyo.

Jong kook already guess that ji hyo will react like that “ I know you may not believe in what I said but I do happy to see you, and wish I can talk to you . . . . “

“ well I’m not interesting talking to you . . . . . “

“ I know that too but we must talk ji hyo . . there are soo much things between us that we hadn’t chance to talked about, I admit that I’ve made mistake but you didn’t give chance to both of us to talked it out . . . . “

“ oooh so now it’s my fault “ cut ji hyo with cold.

Not knowing what he is doing jong kook reach her hands then hold them make ji hyo totally shock for his sudden action “ no no no ji hyo . . it was never your fault, what happened all my fault, my stupidity caused pain to all people that I love, and I totally understand why you act the way you were but just sometimes I wish you gave me a chance to talked to you, eventhough there was no one else to blame but my self but I’m sad that we ended just like that and never talked what happened “ said jong kook with fast, the last things he need now is that ji hyo feel he is blaming her which not his intention.

“ do you think after what happened I still want to talked to you, I hated you and all I wanna do was hit you . . . . . “

“ I wish you throw your anger at me . . you should yell at me, hit me as much as you can because I deserved that, I feel hurt hundred worst when I saw you just lock your anger inside and acted cold “ told jong kook, ji hyo can see sadness and regret inside his eyes and she asking herself if what she see is true, they both just looking at each other untill anger and hurt hit ji hyo again, both realise that they are holding hands then with quick ji hyo pull off her hands and jong kook feel empitiness.

“ you are not worth even for my anger . . I better not see you again for the rest of my life “ reply ji hyo with cruel.

Jong kook reach out ji hyo hands again and hold it tight refusing to let it go even ji hyo try to pull off again “ give me a chance ji hyo . . all I ask is that you give me little of your time so that we can talk, you have no idea how I lived my life for the last 5 years, did you know that I saw your face everywhere and whenever I go ? I regret dearly for what I’ve done and for caused you soo much pain for you and our family, I wish I could turn back time and undone whatever bad things I’ve done “ said jong kook and for the first time since that day ji hyo see pain, regret and desperation in his eyes, some part of her feel touching by what she just see inside his eyes but some part still frozen and refuse to melt just by some his regretfull action.

“ what you did to me shattered my heart and my pride into pieces, you think with this kind action I will just forgive you ? “ ask ji hyo, there is battle inside her between want to give him a chance and not.

“ I know ji hyo and if I could I want to take away all your pain, you are kind, nice and loving womana and you didn’t deserved treated they way I did to you . . “ told jong kook, he can see through to her that she struggle to decide whether to give him a chance or not and he must hold on into even the smallest hope “ I always want to come to china and met you but I decided to holding back because I knew that you need time, I just pray and hope to God to gave me a chance to meet you so that I can explain and ask forgiveness from you, I know my sin too big to be forgiven and I don’t know if you will able to forgive me but I must try “ he add while looking at with teary eyes.

“ like you said your mistake and sin are too big to forgiven so what’s the need to talk ? better we live our life in separate way and no need to meet again because whenever I see you all I can remembered how you hurt me and I . . . . “ jong kook feel something stab him in his heart when he see her teary eyes “ I . . I . . remember my unborn child . . . may be one day I can forgive you for your infidelity but I would never ever forgive you for the lost of my unborn child “ said ji hyo, her anger and pain now start to show.

“ do you think I don’t feel sad, pain and regret for the lost of our unborn child ? our child ji hyo not only yours and I regret everything and part of me died that day “ reply jong kook, the pain and sadness that he buried inside for the last 5 years start to take control “ I worked my off all this time so my body exhausted just to make my self sleep, I couldn’t sleep because I kept seeing you whenever I closed my eyes and sometimes I even could hear a baby crying . . I live like in hell but I accept it as my punishment from God for hurting you and become the reason we lost our unborn child “ tears fall on jong kook cheeks and he is not shame that ji hyo could see all that, ji hyo really shock to see crying jong kook right in front of her, she can feel his pain but some part of ther still refuse to forgive him.

“ I really don’t see what is the good for us to talk ? it will just make us hate each other more because we must take something that too much pain to talk about “ said ji hyo.

Jong kook shaking his head in desperation, he need miracle now because he only need one chance to talk private with him as long as they can and he will fight for that “ please ji hyo . . please give me a chance, give us a chance to talk about what happen, I never face your anger, your sadness, yout hatred or whatever your feeling towards me and now time to face that, it’s time for you too said or who whatever it takes to take out all your pain, take it out on me ji hyo because I’m the one who guilty and I should punish by you “ told jong kook, his holds on her hands tighten as if his life depend on it “ all I’m asking just little your time ji hyo . . . please . . I will accept whatever happen after that “ he add.

Ji hyo looking at him and can see honesty and determination in his eyes, her heart try to shaking up, she really need to think about his request because the wound inside her still open and she wont able to receive another “ I need to think about it first . . . “ said ji hyo and when he is abou to protest she stop her “ it’s not easy for me to see you again espcially talk to you again like this, I still remembered what happened that day as if it just happen yesterday . . the wound, the pain and the pain are still there so for me to talk about that will dig into a opened wound “ she explain to him.

Jong kook understand her feeling and he wont be sefish to force her doing something that she is not like or not ready, he willing to wait her forever if he have to “ take your time ji hyo . . I wont force you . . let me know when you ready “ told jong kook, and ji hyo surprise with his understanding “ can I borrow your phone ? “ ask jong kook.

Ji hyo looking at with suspicious “ what for ? “ ask ji hyo.

“ I want to save my number in your phone . . I’m sure you deleted my number so I will help you to save it in your phone, when you ready give me a call or just text me where we can meet “ replyh jong kook, with hesitation ji hyo handed b phone to him, then jong kook save his number and ji hyo feel relieve that he is no try to get her number, after finish jong kook give back ji hyo her phone.

No matter how angry and how hate she feel toward ji hyo but she will think about his request “ I will let you know my decission . . . “ told ji hyo and jong kook just nod while inside he pray for a miracle now, tae hu watching the scene from far a way, he seen ji hyo leave wedding reception then he spot jong kook following ji hyo, he then decide to following them and observe from save hiding, he can listen to their conversation, he is glad that at least jong kook man enough to admit his mistake and not shame pleaded to ji hyo to give both of them chance so they can talk, tae hu don’t have illussion that ji hyo and jong kook will back together because too much pain and bitter past between but if they want back together it will take time because  both need to get over their pain and leave everything behind then they will able to start everything with fresh, right now his concern that ji hyo who bolt every pain, sadness and anger inside, she need to get it out and may be jong kook is the right person to help her, he just hope his little daughter wont get anymore. Meanwhile jun ho too watching ji hyo and jong kook from far a way, he couldn’t hear what they talk but he feel relieve that at least those two can talk without killing each other, jun ho know how suffer his little brother for the last five years, he live like a monk only work and work and work, he limited his interaction with female celebrities and refused to attend party if not for his group and his solo activity, if he have not schedule he just stay in his house and creating mosic, since that day he sell his old apartment and buy one apartment and one house, he only live in his house when he need time to be alone and create music, he usually have trouble to brong him out from his safe zone when he already attach to his work, but now ji hyo back into jong kook life and he can feel his world start to shake, jun ho hope and wish that ji hyo and jong kook can solve their problem because he know they still love each other, despite they have been lived in different country for the last five years but both never date anyone, they choose to remain single and refuse to involve with someone else, jun ho smile when he looking back at ji hyo and jong kook, they are looking great together and he hope God give his brother a miracle and he hope too that eun hye wont ever come between them again.

 

Note : Sorry for late update it's been hectic months since must make lots of report . . . hope you like this update . . .