Chapter 3

The Winter Bride

The Winter Bride

 

 

Chapter 3

 

 

Flashback

 

5 years ago

 

            The sky very blue and birds fly high into the clouds, ji hyo sitting in front of window at her house, she touch her stomache while looking at something on her hands then she smile with wide, she hold a pregnancy kit and it show that she is pregnant, she feel very happy and excited because she will have a baby from the man she love, she think that jong kook will very happy too with this news because he always want a kid but this unexpected pregnancy will change their plan, in two hours they will marry and this is not a normal marry, they both decide to held private wedding ceremony and wont announce their marriage untill they finish with their project then they will make official announcement and help their wedding reception but untill then they must maintain to keep their relationship a secret, actually their marriage is arrange by their parents whose been friends for ages, but they never force them and let she and jong kook meet, getting to know each other and decide by themselves if they want to get marry, she fall for him from the moment she met him, she know who is he and heard a lot bout him not to mentioned she listened to his songs too, but she never imagine to meet him in person and will have a wedding one year after they met, he spoiling and pampering her like princess and she appreciate what he done for her but what she like the most when they go overseas and dating openly without anyone recognize them, they can walk on beach while holding hands together, having romantic dinner at restaurant, spending quality time at park, she love all that kind things and eventhough kim jong kook is a famous singers and one of legend in korea but for her he is just an ordinary man, she never treat him based on his status as a superstar, and the more she know him the more she love him, the love she have is for kim jong kook huge, a man from anyang who very sweet, kind and funny, now they will enter a new phrase in their life and she can’t wait to tell him about her pregnancy, their both families will happy to death because this baby will be their first grandchild, someone knock the door make ji hyo back to reality.

“ come in please “ said ji hyo, the door opened and tae hu enter, he hold his breath when he see how beautiful his daughter in her simple and elegant wedding dress, small and beautiful tiara make her like real princess, tae hu want to cry because finally he can witnessing his eldest daughter marry.

“ aiiigooo . .  look how beautiful my daughter “ praise tae hu, he sit beside ji hyo who smile with bride to him.

“ thank you appa . . you look very handsome too . . . now I know why omma love  you soo much “ tease ji hyo.

Tae hu chuckled “ oooh she is very possesive about me “

“ can’t you blame her appa ? “ reply ji hyo and tae hu shaking his head with happy then he look at ji hyo with serious.

“ I’m really happy that this day has come . . the day my loving eldest daughter getting marry . . . kim jong kook very lucky to have you as his wife, his life partner “ said tae hu, he feel relief too that ji hyo is in a good hand, he know jong kook will love her and cherish her.

“ I’m the one who lucky to have him in my life appa . . he is very kind and sweet to me . . I can’t believe that someone will love me the way he do, he gave me happiness “ said ji hyo, everyday she never stop thank God for sending jong kook into her life.

“ to be honest appa don’t like if you date or getting marry with a man from entertainment world, but jong kook proove that he is different so without a doubt I gave him my precious daughter “ told tae hu, ji hyo know how hard for her parents to let her go into a new life but they’ve been taking care of her since she is a baby untill now she is about to be a man’s wife and a mother.

Ji hyo with shy looking at her father “ appa . .  there is something I need to tell you “ she said and tae hu nod “ I don’t know how you will take this news because me and jong kook oppa didn’t plan it this way, it just happen but I’m really happy now “ she add make tae hu curious.

“ what do you want to tell me ? “ he ask.

Ji hyo touch her stomache and tae hu notice that “ I . . I’m pregnant “ there she said it, and tae hu really shock to hear that, he can’t say anything for a seconds.

Tau hu looking at her with disbelief “ pre . . pregnant ?  are you sure ? “ he ask, this shocking yet amazing news.

Ji hyo show him the pregnancy kit “ it’s positive appa . . . ooohh I’m soo happy and jong kook oppa will happy too “ said ji hyo, she can’t hide her happiness.

Tae hu hug ji hyo with gentle “ ooh my daughter . . . congratulation . .  appa feel very happy . .  appa will have grandchild very soon . . wait untill your omma and min kyung noona know about this,there is no doubt this child will spoil by their grandmothers “ said tae hu.

Ji hyo laugh .  she can imagine her parents and jong kook mother spoiling their child “ I know right appa . . but appa don’t tell anyone about this, I want to tell jong kook oppa first then we will announce it after we got marry “ told ji hyo.

Tae hu can understand that “ of course ji hyo . . your secret is safe with appa “ reply tae hu “ now it’s time to go to church . . jong kook and his family will meet us there “ then ji hyo stand up slowly and she wrap her hands around her father arms.

“ thank you appa for always be there for me . . you are the best appa “ said ji hyo, she try not to cry because this is her special and precious day.

“ and appa very proud of you my daughter . . . you are the best daughter any parents could wish for . . . and today appa will you to the man that you love and set you free to enter a new life with him “ said tae hu, his eyes teary but that are happines tears.

“ I love you appa “ reply ji hyo.

“ I love you too my daughter “ said tae hu then with her in his arms he take her out, he take her to the man that will become her protector starting today.

 

2 hours later

 

Everyone in church in panic because kim jong kook still not arrived and this is his wedding day, he and ji hyo supposed to tied a know few minutes a go but he still not showed up his nose, kim junho the eldest son of kim family try to calling his brother but it went to voice mail, while park min kyung the mother of kim jong kook try to pacify ji hyo and her family, everyone busy to search for jong kook through their friends but still carefull not to spill that jong kook supposed to marry today, gap jin is jong kook manager and he seems got a news through someone, he end the call then run toward both family.

“ junho hyung I’ve got something “ shout gap jin make everyone looking at him.

“ what you got ? “ ask junho.

“ I’ve got new that last night jong kook oppa and some of his friends held a party and he really drunk when he left club “ told gap jin.

Everyone look surprise with the news “ aigoo that jong kook . . how can he got drunk the night before his wedding “ said min kyung, she feel shame with jong kook behavior.

“ it’s ok min kyung . . he might too excited with this wedding . . it’s understandable “ tae hu try to cooling down situation.

“ he may still sleep now . . he is not good in drinking and he got knock out whenever he drunk “ said junho.

“ now what we should do ? “ ask ji min, she don’t like when her sister waiting for jong kook at altar.

“ we may go to his apartment then wake him up and getting him ready for this ceremony “ suggest kwang soo, ji hyo don’t know why got a bad feeling about this, she really don’t understand why jong kook still not come, she can understand that he may want have some fun but he should taking care of himself especially on the day before they getting marry.

“ I will go and see his condition . . junho oppa is right he is always in bad state whenever he got drunk and I might can help to make him sober “ told ji hyo.

“ I think we all should go . .  I will scold that rascal “ said min kyung with joking tone “ don’t worry ji hyo if he can’t wake up I will beat him “ she add make everyone laugh.

“ ok then we will go . . ji hyo can come with me along with junho hyung, gap jin hyung, ji min and kwang soo while the elders can ride together behind us “ suggest ji won and everyone agree, after give explanation to priest and promise to be back with jong kook they all leave.

Meanwhile in his apartment jong kook still sleeping, he sleep with on his chest, bedsheet cover his body from waist down showing his muscle back, he is very beautiful like an art, and there she is watching her man sleep, she smoke while drink vodka, there is evil smile on her face because she know today is jong kook wedding day but he wont make it because he still passed out, last night was mind blowing and they both very wild on bed, she look on the floor where their clothes spread here and there, she remembered how impatient they take off their clothes, yoon eun hye know that jong kook don’t love his fiancee and he marry her just for the sake of his mother, eventhough he and that song ji hyo been engaged for a year but he kept seeing her because he love her not ji hyo and eun hye love him too and wish that they can marry but jong kook told her once that when it come to marriage he will let his mother decide who is his wife and he always obey his mother, eun hye hear groans and she look jong kook start to opened his eyes.

“ good morning my man “ greet eun hye with cheerfull, tohe fact that she success make him not come to his own wedding ceremony make her very happy.

Jong kook feel very dizzy and he try to remember what happening, he sit slowly on bed and see eun hye sit under window, her pale skin very alluring, her not too small that give him soo many pleasure look very beautiful, he don’t remember how many times he that brown s, then he feel his head bang with hard “ geezz . . .  my head very hurt “ he said while groans in pain.

“ that is what happen when you got drunk “ scold eun hye.

“ damn . . . . . it’s really hurt . . if I know will be like this I wont drink too much and . . “ something strike jong kook and his body tense soo sudden “ what time is it ? “ he ask eun hye with panic.

“ almost 1 pm . . . . . “

“ aishhhh . .  why you didn’t wake me up “ cut jong kook with angry, he feel terrible because he just missed his wedding ceremony, he don’t know how his family and ji hyo family will react.

“ aigo do you know how many times I tried to wake you up “ reply eun hye with easy, she reach for a bathrobe and wear it.

“ . . . I’m dead . . . “ jong kook not care about his headache and he jump put from bed and searching his phone, eun hye really enjoying watching him in panic “ where is my phone . . where is my damn phone “ shout jong kook in frustration, he reach his boxer and wear it in hurry while searching for his phone when suddenly both eun hye and jong kook hearing footsteps and to jong kook horror he can hear ji hyo voice calling for him, before he can react the door opened and ji hyo stand in shock watching shameless scene in front of her.

Ji hyo close and looking at jong kook then eun hye then to the floor where their clothes spread in chaos “ ooohh my God . . . . . “ ji hyo voice sound like she is been choking.

“ ji hyo yaa . .  you find that stupid brother of mine ? “ ask junho, and jong kook feel like he is in hell when junho, ji min, kwang soo, ji won and gap jin enter his room, they all have the same shocking face.

“ ooohhh God . . oppa what are you doing ? why are you with this woman while unnie waiting for you at church ? how . . how could you do this to unnie ? “ ask ji min, she is very angry with jong kook behaviour toward her sister.

“ jong kook . . what are you doing ? are you crazy ? “ shout junho, like ji min he really upset and angry, how could his own brother doing something like this.

“ hyung I . . . I . . . I . . . “ jong kook looking at ji hyo and what he in her eyes make his heart like stab with a knife.

“ why are you doing this ? “ ask ji hyo, her voice shaking and ji hyo really hurt inside, she feel someone just ripped her heart, she come forward to jong kook and looking at him right on his eyes “ oppa . . why are you doing this to me ? why ? “ she ask again.

“ ji hyo yaa . .  I’m sorry . . I really didn’t mean to . . . . “

“ don’t you know why jong kook oppa doing this to you ? “ ask eun hye make everyone eyes on her, junho feel want to beat up his brother, he though that he ended his relationship with eun hye long time before their mother arrange his first meeting with ji hyo, he should know better that his brother and eun hye wont separate soo easily “ jong kook oppa never love you . . . he love me that is why he didn’t come to his wedding ceremony  . . . . “

“ eun hye . . . . . “ jong kook warn her not to talk anymore.

“ why oppa ? it’s time she know the truth don’t you think ? how long you will lie to her “ reply eun hye with stubborn.

Ji hyo looking at jong kook and eun hye with confuse “ what she is talking about ? “ ask ji hyo.

“ we’ve been in relationship even before you enter our life but he must obey his omma who want him marry with the daughter of her best friend, but nothing can separate us so eventhough you can have him because of his omma but he always come back to me . . . . . . “

Everyone shock to death listening to eun hye, ji hyo feel her heart just stop beating, with teary eyes she staring at him “ is this true ? she said the truth ? you cheating on me ? . . . . “ jong kook want to say something but she keep talking “ so what you told all this time was a lie ? “ she ask, ji hyo feel hurt, humiliation and angry in the same time.

Jong kook try to reach her but she move back “ ji hyo . . please listen to me . . “

“ don’t touch me . . . you are just a liar . . how could you do something like this ? do you think I don’t have a feeling ? have you any idea how I feeling now ? “ this time ji hyo tone raise showing how angry she is.

“ oppa . . . . . just end all this lie . . she is not worth of your . . . . “ ji min had enough with eun hye she come to teach her a lesson but ji hyo move faster and slap eun hye hard, jong kook and others totally surprise and shock with that scene, eun hye hold her cheeks that feel hot and hurt “ you . . . . “ shout eun hye with angry and she is about to slap ji hyo back but ji hyo catch her hands and about to slap her twice when jong kook catch ji hyo hand.

“ that is enough ji hyo “ shout jong kook, he is not realize what he just do and then a hard slap land on his cheek, and he is too shock to comprehanded what just happen.

“ I see your true color now . . . not enough you’ve been lie to me all this time, not enough you’ve been cheat on me all this time and you still defend this woman ?, I’m your fiancee and you just standing there doin nothing while she is stab my heart with her words . . . why you don’t defend me ? why ? it’s true than you never love me ? you doing all lovey dovey act just for the sake of your omma ? huh tell me ? “ ask ji hyo, she shout at him too and the pain in her heart unbearable, in her anger she start to hit his chest and he is not try to stop her, eun hye and othes don’t dare to intefere between ji hyo and jong kook, jong kook beared her anger untill he couldn’t do it anymore.

“ enough . . . . . “ he shout very loud while catch her hands “ what do you want me to say ? yes I don’t love you . . yes I never love you . . I accept our marriage arrangement for my omma . . . she is the one that I love . . not you . . “ he told her the ugly truth and her soul just died that moment and her heart frozen, she look at him with cold and jong kook feel shivering all over his body when he look at her cold eyes.

Ji hyo wont humilate her pride in front of this man and that woman, she wont let them see her pain, ji hyo release herself from jong kook then she turn around and face junho “ junho hyung call your omma and told her there wont be wedding today . . “ said ji hyo with cold and flat tone, jong kook surprise with her action “ ji min “ she call her dear sister, ji hyo body start to shaking from holding back her anger and she start to feel nausea.

“ yes unnie . . . . “ reply ji min, her cheeks wet by her tears, she feel really hurt with what happened to ji hyo.

“ call omma and appa no need to come here . . told them the wedding been cancel and ji won please arrange everything with church . . kim jong kook and cheon seon im wont get marry today . . “ told ji hyo, ji min and ji won just can nod because they don’t know what to say.

Junho feel sorry for ji hyo “ ji hyo . . . . . “

“ I’m sorry oppa that I must said this but since today I don’t want to have any relation to kim family . . . I never ever want to see anyone of you for the rest of my life “ said ji hyo and everyone totally shock with her cruel announcement then when she start to leave she almost lost her balance and jong kook with fast catch her, he is very worry looking at her pale face and when he realise that he is the one who make her like that he feel really guilty.

“ ji hyo are you ok ? “ ask jong kook and he can’t hide how worry and concern he is over ji hyo, he don’t know why but he can feel that he will regret for hurting her for the rest of his life.

“ let go of me . . don’t ever touch me again “ reply ji hyo and she release herself from him and she is about to leave again when jong kook reach her hand and hold tight, it’s a reflection that make jong kook confuse too, he don’t want to let her go, he don’t know why suddenly he want to hold on to her, he just know that he couldn’t let her go, ji hyo try to let go of her hand but jong kook grab her hand soo tight that it feel hurt.

Eun hye don’t like watching jong kook refuse to let ji go “ oppa just let her go . . now she out of our life we can start to think about our future “ told eun hye and that is the last straw ji hyo need, she start to escape from him but he wont let her.

Junho try to separate ji hyo and jong kook “ jong kook . . ji hyo . . . . . “ ji hyo and jong kook wont listen to him and keep struggle, ji hyo don’t  understand why jong kook wont let her go, he said himself that he don’t love her so why he keep holding her.

“ I said let me go . .  let me goo . . . “ said ji hyo in frustation but jong kook who in state loosing his mind refuse to let her go.

“ ji hyo . . I couldn’t let you go . . not like this . . I . . I . . I . . . “ jong kook and ji hyo pull push each other and in the middle of their struggle accidentially jong kook loose his grip and ji hyo fall and her stomache hit the corner of coffee table.

Ji hyo feel something stab her stomache and it’s really hurt “ ahhhhhhhhhhhh “ ji hyo screaming in pain.

“ ji hyooooooooooo “ everyone look at behind junho and see tae hu, min kyung and yun ah standing there in horror when they see ji hyo fall, tae hu and yun ah run toward ji hyo along with ji min and kwang soo, jong kook kneel beside ji hyo too, min kyung looking at junho with confuse when she see eun hye and jong kook in unappropiate condition.

“ aaahhh . .  ahhh . . hurt . . . . . “ ji hyo screams again in pain, she hold her stomache and she look at her father with tears on her cheeks, she can feel something drooling on her thight, she pray to God that her baby will be ok.

“ ji hyo . . . I’m sorry . . I didn’t mean to . . . “

“ ooohhh my God . . ji hyo . . what is happenig “ scream yun ah with panic when she see blood on ji hyo leg.

“ unnie . . unnie . . are you ok ? “ ask ji min, she start to panic too watching her sister bleeding, while jong kook froze when he see her blood.

Junho with fast kneel beside ji hyo to check her condition, with pale face he look at ji hyo “ ji hyo . . . you . . . “

“ she is pregnant “ announce tae hu, jong kook feel like something just throw him from a building, min kyung kneel beside ji hyo too, she feel scare watching ji hyo pale face,

“ pregnant ? ji hyo pregnant ? “ ask min kyung, ji hyo bit her lips to holding back her pain, ji won want to beat jong kook for hurting ji hyo like that but he must holding back his anger.

“ aaaahhhhhh . . . . “ ji hyo scream in pain again.

“ we must hurry to hospital  “ told junho, jong kook got his mind back, with a flash he wear jeans and t-shirt, then without say anything he carry ji hyo, tae hu holding back himself from telling jong kook not to touch his daughter, everyone seems still in shock and no one move.

“ come on . .  let’s gooooo “ shout jong kook, for the first time in his life he feel soo terrify, he still shock too from the new about ji hyo pregnancy but now they need in hurry to take ji hyo to hospital, junho suggest to take ji hyo to his hospital so he can protect and guard her secretly, then junho and gap jin lead the way following by jong kook who carry ji hyo, tae hu, yuan ah, min kyung, ji min, kwang soo and ji won, everyone not pay attention to eun hye and leave her alone, on their way to hospital jong kook try to make ji hyo concious, he almost cry when he see his hand wet with her blood and couple times ji hyo almost fainted from pain and too much loosing blood “ hang on there ji hyo . . hang on . . I’m sorry . . I’m sorry “ he said with cracking voice and his cheeks wet with tears, he kiss ji hyo forehead and hold her tight as if he never want let her go, jong kook regret everything and wish he can turn back the time so he can undo whatever he done to her, she is pregnant with his child yet he hurt her, he pray to God to save ji hyo and their child, he willling to give up anything for their safety, he is the one to blame for her condition and he is the one who make their child in great danger, he ready for any punishment but he don’t want to loose their child.

In hospital everyone wait with sad and tense on their faces, jong kook don’t have gut to face ji hyo family, ji min told tae hu and yun ah what happened before and need lot strength for tae hu to not beat jong kook, ironic that he just said to ji hyo how he is happy that she is in good hands because jong kook ia a great man and then this happening, while min kyung furious too with jong kook acted toward ji hyo, she still couldn’t forget when she saw ji hyo fall when she struggle with jong kook, she don’t know how to face tae hu and yun ah now, she is the one who asked their daughter for a marriage and her own son doing something like this, gap jin told her what really happened and as a woman she can feel ji hyo pain, she really don’t know what’s get into jong kook head, she will demand explanation from him later.

Junho come out from after he talk with his collague who treat ji hyo, he is very sad for what happen, this is gonna be a hard blow for two family and he don’t have a heart to tell them the bad news but he must do it, his heart break when he see worry and concern on their faces.

Jong kook spot junho first and he run to him following by others “ hyung ? how is ji hyo ? how is our child ? “ ask jong kook.

No matter how mad junho to his little brother but he can see concern and regret in his eyes “ ji hyo . . . . . “

“ how is my baby ? “ ask yun ah, her voice crack from saddness.

Junho looking at everyone with sad “ I’m sorry that I must tell you all bad news . . ji hyo suffered from misscariage, she is bleeding too much so couldn’t save . . . . “ junho couldn’t continue his words because he feel sad and hurt too for the lost of the unborn baby, jong kook feel likes someone take his heart, he feel soo empty and sad, it’s like he just enter a dark room where there is no light, he look at everyone sad faces, one stupid action from him caused this sadness and he hurt nice and kind woman like ji hyo and caused her to loose their baby, he is hit by guilt now.

Yun ah close and tears falls on her cheeks “ ooohh nooo . . my poor ji hyo . . . ji hyo . . . “ yun ah then leave and run to room when ji hyo been move, everyone following her, they all want to comfort ji hyo and when they standing on the door their heart almost stop, ji hyo sit on hospital bed and she just looking out the window, there is needle on her right wrist, min kyung want to cry when she see  ji hyo eyes, there is nothing in there it’s like there is no life.

Yun ah and ji min rush inside and standing in front of ji hyo, her face still pale and there is dried tears trace on her cheeks, ji min touch her sister cheeks with gentle “ unnie . . unnie . . “ she call her but ji hyo give no reaction.

“ ji hyo . . sweety this is omma and ji min “ said yun ah with low tone but still no reaction from ji hyo, yun ah looking at tae hu and then he come forward, kwang soo, ji won, min kyung, junho and jong kook following him.

Tae hu then sit beside ji hyo the reach out her hand and hold it “ ji hyo . . this is appa “ he said then he caress her hairs, he really sad to see his little girl become like this, just few hours a go she is soo happy and lively “ ji hyo . . . “ he calling her again.

“ appa . . . . “ reply ji hyo make everyone little bit relief that at least she give respond to her father.

“ yes ji hyo . . . . . “

“ appa . . . my child is gone . . . . “ said ji hyo, jong kook wish that he really can turn back the time, watching ji hyo like this hurt him deeply and add to it he is the one who make ji hyo like this only make him feel the worst person in the world.

“ I know ji hyo . . . appa feel sorry . .  but you must strong ji hyo . . . . . . “ told tae hu.

“ I will never know if it’s a boy or a girl appa . . . I will never able to see my baby face, I will never able to hold my baby . . . I will never able to hear my baby calling me omma “ everyone in tears listen to ji hyo words but junho bother with how ji hyo said it, there is no expression on her face and her tone flat almost cold, junho look at jong look and he see he crying in silent.

Min kyung come to ji hyo slowly and caress her cheeks “ ji hyo . . I’m really sorry for what happened . . it’s my son fault, I don’t know what to say ji hyo . . I’m sorry . . “ said min kyung.

Now jong kook gather his courage and standing beside min kyung and what he see make him hurt more, ji hyo just sit there with no expression and her yes looks empty like there is no life there “ ji hyo . . . . . . . . . . “

The momen ji hyo hear jong kook voice she turn her head toward him and jong kook feel chilling to his bone when ji hyo looking at him with the coldest stare he ever seen, she just staring at him for few seconds then she bend down her head and see their engagement ring then slowly she take it off from her finger, jong kook watching her doing that while inside he screaming to her not to take off the ring, ji hyo then give the ring to tae hu “ appa . . . please give it back to jong kook oppa . . I don’t want to talk to him, I don’t want to see his face anymore . . the wedding of kim jong kook and cheon seon im been call off and in future there is no relation between us . . . “ everyone shock and sad listen to her pain and cold announcement, min kyung can understand ji hyo action, she is been hurt deeply and she is hide her pain behind this cold behaviour, what jong kook did shattered her into pieces.

Jong kook don’t want relationship with ji hyo to end like this, he is the one to blame for everything and he want ji hyo know how sorry he is, how he regret for what happened “ ji hyo . . “

 “ I want to rest now . . . “ ji hyo cut him with cold, then slowly she lay on hospital bed and close her eyes, it’s hurt everyone that ji hyo become like this yet they can’t blame her for cut off jong kook out of her life, any woman will react the same way.

“ ji hyo . . please . .  please listen to me . . . . “ pleade jong kook.

As a father tae hu feel really hurt too with what happened to ji hyo and what she need now is piece so she can mourn for the lost of her child “ I think you better leave her alone “ said tae hu to jong kook “ you’ve done enough to my daughter “ he add, he grip his hands soo hard to control himself so he wont hit jong kook, yun ah can see how her husband in battle to holding back himself.

“ but . . but . . . . “ jong kook refuse to accept that ji hyo cut him off without listen to him first.

Tae hu looking at ji hyo “ few hours a go in her wedding dress she told me with happy that she was pregnant, she asked me to kept this a secret because she want to told you first, she said she is lucky to have you in her life . . . “ tae hu chuckled but everyone can feel his pain “ and I told her that I’m happy to handed my precious daughter to a great man . . . I even thanks God for sending you for my little girl “ jong kook now feel like he is bastard, ji hyo and her family are nice and great people but he did such terrible things to them, how he will ever rendeem himself to them, how he will make up for his huge mistake and sin “ now all my daughter need is piece . . she is been through a lot in short time, I don’t want to talk what happening in your apartment because I’m soo angry right now and I’m afraid I will said something I don’t mean to . . so you better leave now, like ji hyo said there wont be wedding between you and my daughter so there is no need for you to be here “ tae hu look up to min kyung “ noona I’m sorry that we can’t be a family . . I know that you love ji hyo like your own daughter but my little girl been hurt like this so there is no way I will let her marry jong kook . . I hope you can find another woman for your son . . “ tae hu words like a nail on coffin for jong kook, he never thought the outcome of his action, he hurt soo many people because of his selfish and stupid act.

Min kyung feel sad because her own son hurt the daughter of her best friends “ I understand tae hu and I can’t blame you for feeling that way, we will leave now but please keep post me about ji hyo condition, like you said I love her like my own daughter “ reply min kyung and tae hu nod, yun ah, ji min, ji won and kwang soo don’t said a words just watching ji hyo with sad, min kyung then kiss ji hyo forehead with gentle “ I’m sorry on behalf my stupid son ji jyo . . I’m really sorry “ said min kung then she run out from there, jong kook refuse to go but junho and gapjin drag him with force, jong kook feel that if he leave he will regret for the rest of his life and he will lost her forever and for the first time in his life he curse the day he know yoon eun hye.

 

Present time

 

Kim jong kook wipe tears on his cheeks, remembering that day always make him  crying, what he did to ji hyo that day come back at him hundred time worst, he see ji hyo face everywhere and sometimes he heard baby’s crying inside his head, his guilt eating his soul slowly, and since that day he throw eun hye out of his life and promise himself that he wont marry anyone else beside ji hyo, he know that what happened not solely eun hye fault but she made it worst and it was his fault too not made it clear to eun hye that after he and ji hyo marry he wont see her again, the moment he become ji hyo husband he will faithfull to her because no matter what ji hyo is his wife and he must respect and honor their sacret vows, but his own stupidity hurt soo many people especially ji hyo then the last blow to him when he hear the shocking news that ji hyo left korea he hide himself in his apartment and refuse to see anyone, for days he just lay while thinking what he done, he keep thinking the time when he and ji hyo together, how he always feel happy whenever she welcoming him when he reach apartment after work long hours and tired, she always taking care of him and pampering him when he is at home, ji hyo not like any other women who like expensive gifts, she enjoying the simple things they were doing when they are together, what people said is true that you will never realize how someone precious untill he or she is gone, and that is exactly what jong kook felt, for the first time he realize and understand that he love ji hyo too, he always thought that he only love eun hye, but he never felt jealous when he watched eun hye doing intimate scene with her co stars in her drama or movie but he always feel burn and jealous whenever he watched ji hyo did that kind scene, he too late too understand his own feeling toward ji hyo, he just think that it’s natural to feel that way for his future wife but when she left him he got lots time to rethink everything including his own feeling, and after he left her he couldn’t see another woman, he know that some female celebrities try to flirt and get him on their bed but he wasn’t interesting so he live like a monk for the last 5 years, his body yearn her body, his heart yearn her love so he drown himself into work untill he exhausted and so he could sleep, now the fate bring back ji hyo to korea and he really want to meet and talk to her, they hadn’t talk with properly since that day, he want her to know his feeling and hope she can forgive him, he touch the ring on his neck and grap it hard as if it’s the only hope he can hond on to.

“ ji hyo . . . please forgive me “ he whisperings then he close his eyes and tears falling on his cheeks again.

 

Note : Sorry for taking time to update . . been busy with work . . enjoy reading