Chapter 1

The Winter Bride

The Winter Bride

 

 

Chapter 1

 

 

            Incheon airport look busy like usual but today look special, there are fans and reporter who waiting for actress song ji hyo, the ice queen that is how fans and people calling her because her cold image yet in reality she is warm and kind person, people look curious with fans and reporters who can’t hide their excitement with the return of song ji hyo, then suddenly there are loud screaming and cheering with camera flash here and there, song ji hyo with guided by airport securities and her manager come out from vip arrival gate, she look beautiful in blue summer long dress, she waves to her fans and smiles yet there is visible tiredness on her face, fans chantting her name and reporters shouting questions to her but she don’t give any answer, fans following her when she keep walking but when ji hyo spot a little girl holding a bouquet of white rose she stop make her manager and securities confuse, then ji hyo come to the little girl and fans who standing along with little girls screaming with excitement when ji hyo walk towards them, ji hyo then kneel in front of the little girl and everyone suddenly stop screaming and watching the scene.

“ helo . . . “ ji hyo greet the little girl who look very shy, ji hyo touch her cheeks with gentle “ what’s your name ? “ she ask, little girl look up to middle age woman beside her, ji hyo looking at woman too.

“ her name is soo hee and she can’t talk “ told the woman, ji hyo and everyone there look shock listen to that.

Soo hee look at ji hyo with bright eyes make ji hyo heart melt then she pointing to the flowers bouquet “ is that for me ? “ ask ji hyo and soo hee nod then she give white roses bouquet to ji hyo, she always love white roses and she feel very touch how this little girl gave that to her.

“ she always want to see you in person, she is huge fan of you “ said the old woman.

Ji hyo nod and look up to her with curious “ I’m her grandmother “ add the old woman.

Ji hyo look at soo hee and smile to her and to everyone surprise she hug her, ji hyo  feel something hurt when she hug that little body and she try her best not to cry, then her manager reminder her that they need to leave, ji hyo sign poster of her for soo hee and then she take out something from her bad, it’s a small box then she give it to soo hee grandmother “ please accept this on soo hee behalf . . I know life must not easy for her and I want whenever she wear this she will feel that she can do anything she want despite she is not normal “ told ji hyo, and soo hee grandmother nod, then ji hyo hug soo hee again for the last time and leave, she waves to all her fans who keep following her untill she enter her car, everyone witnessing how ji hyo really kindhearted eventhough her image is the ice queen and ji hyo not knowing that her action toward the little girl been broadcast live and people who watch it feel touch by her sweet and kind action including that man.

Kim jong kook just back from studio and when he watch tv there are breaking news about return of the ice queen, it’s like his heart stop beating when he see ji hyo on screen, she look more beautiful even she is not put heavy make up, she have a great skin that can make other female celebrities jealous, and when he watch her action toward that little girl he can feel what ji hyo feel, a guilt hit him very hard because he know that he hurt her soo much in the past and caused their family a part, he still blame himself for what happened and he never got a chance to ask forgiveness from her, her family and friends refuse to told him whereabout her a month after the incident, then suddenly he got news that song ji hyo leave korea to pursue her carees in china, he asked around to found her new phone number but no one wanted to tell him and to be honest he can’t blame them, but now she is back and he wish that he can meet her even for once to said how sorry he and ask forgiveness, he know that she might wish not to meet him again but he need to see her, and he got a chance now because lee kwang soo and ji hyo sister will getting marry in couple days so it’s a chance for him, he will try to meet her and told her what he wasn’t able to said 5 years a go.

Meanwhile in one luxurious apartment yoon eun hye watching the news too and she can’t help but feel jealous how lots of fan come to see ji hyo at airport and give her a warm welcome, she smile with sad because how different the treatment she and ji hyo got, she must play hide and seek because she don’t want anyone know that she is back to korea, her scandal with lee byun hun really ruined her carees eventhough she made statement that there is nothing between her and byun hun but unfortunately people choose to believe misslead pictures that spread on internet, couple times she want to call jong kook and ask his support but based on what between them last time she doubt that jong kook want to help her, but she need his infuence if she can to built again her career and now this the ice queen back make her difficult to contact jong kook, but she can’t give up and must try hard to call him and ask for help even if it just for the sake of their past relationship.

On her way to home ji hyo looking outside, there are soo much change since she left and she can’t deny that she feel interesting and excited to see her surrounding, 5 years is quite long enough and she never set her foot here again, even when her family missed her they would take flight to china or japan where she reside for the last 5 years, her parents begged her to come home couple times but she refused, there are too much bad and painfull memory here and she just want to forget about it, she thought as time goes by her wountd will heal but now she is back she realize that her wound still bleeding, ji hyo hope that wont have to meet man, but since her sister marry lee kwang soo who really close to him so she etxptected him will attend the wedding but she pray that he wont come, she will just stay untill the wedding then spending time with her parents couple days and after that she will fly back to china, Ji hyo arrive at her family house two hours since she left airport , she looking at beautiful white house in front of her, she remember how excited she is when she bought this house for her family, she bought it use her own money from she earn from acting and modeling, she smile because now she is standing right in front of it she feel how she miss this house.

“ unieeeeeeeeeeeeeee “ ji hyo look up and see her sister head out from a window.

“ ji min ahhhhh . . . . “ ji hyo wave to her dear sister.

“ unnieeeee . . ooohh God . . you are here . . unnieeeeeeeeeeee “ ji him scream with excitenent “ omma . . appa . . unnie is here “ then ji min leave and run downstairs to welcoming her sister.

“ ji min look happy to see you noona . . uncle and aunty will happe to see you too “ said ji won, he is been ji hyo manager for years and so he know how hard ji hyo been work, he is been there when she sad and happy, he wish and hope for her happiness, only her family and very close friends who knew the real reason ji hyo left korea 5 years a go even the skillfull reporters couldn’t figured out what was really happening, ji won wish that painfull event will never exposed or ji hyo will be hurt for second time, ji min burst out from house and she run fast toward ji hyo then hug her tight, ji hyo parents following ji min.

“ ooohh unnie . . you are here . . I’m very very very happy “ said ji min, she really miss her sister and very happy that finally she come to korea.

Ji hyo smile and she hug ji min too “ I miss you too little sis . . . I’m happy to be here “ reply ji hyo, she look up to her paresnt and smile to them.

“ cheon seong-im . .  how could you didn’t tell us that you will come home today ? we just found out about that when we watched tv “ scold yun ah, she hug ji hyo too with tight, like ji min she feel really happy that ji hyo now with them.

“ omma . . . . I miss you soo much . . . . “ ji hyo hug her mother tight, a mother hug always give her warmth and happiness.

“ ji hyo aahh . . you totally surprised us . . . . you are bad girl not telling us you come back today . .even we couldn’t reach your phone “ compaint tae hu, but he can’t hide that he is happy his eldest daughter here with them now.

Ji hyo chuckled then she hug her father too “ appa . . I’m sorry about this . . I didn’t expect that lot of fans and reporters will waiting for me at airport, I want to come home in silent but that is not happening “ said ji hyo.

“ someone must leak ji hyo noona arrival date so fans and reporters camp at airport and waiting for her “ told ji won, ji min, tae hu and yun ah hug ji won too, he is like their own family.

“ thank you for taking care ji hyo . . . you are like her own brother “ said tae hu.

Ji won smile with proud when he looking at ji hyo “ and she is my noona . . . “ reply ji won, actually he is practicall adopt himself into this family since ji hyo offered him a job as her manager, for him ji hyo and ji min are really like her own sisters and he is blessed because since he is orphan but he found his family in ji hyo and her parents and sister.

“ come come . .  we better come inside and talk . . ji hyo and ji won must be tired “ told yun ah.

Ji min wrap her hands around ji hyo shoulders “ come on unnie I will take you to your bedroom . . then I will told you how kwang soo oppa proposed me “ said ji min with excitement.

“ sound interesting . . come little sis “ then ji hyo and ji min leave following by tae hu, yun ah and ji won, they all feel happy because the family now complete with ji hyo here with them.

            Kim jong kook sitting under the window and looking up to the sky, the time show 10pm and yet he couldn’t sleep, he is too anxious and can’t relax so he couldn’t sleep, his mother and brother called him and want to meet him tomorrow, jong kook can imagine what they want to talk about, it’s no need genius to put everything together, his phine rings breaking the silcence, jong kook checking who is calling him and it’s turn out yoo jae suk, he answer his phone immediately.

“ ooh hyung . . . what’s wrong ? “ ask jong kook.

He can hear jea suk chuckled “ there is nothing wrong kook jong . . . “ reply jae suk “ I’m just want to tell you that ji hyo in korea now for her sister wedding with kwang soo, you’ve got your invitation right ? ahhh I forget that you are the groom bestman “ tease jae suk.

“ yes hyung I watched on news that she is back “ reply jong kook.

“ if you come then you and her meet inavoidable are you ok if that happen? “ ask jae suk, he is concern for jong kook and ji hyo since he knew their history.

“ I’ll be ok hyung and to be honest I’m waiting for this moment for soo long, I’ve been tried to contact her but her family and friends always get in the way “ said jong kook with sad.

“ well after what happened we couldn’t blame them, they might just want to protect her, what happened between you and her were really heartbreaking especially for  her . . . . . . . “

“ hyung . . . . . . “ jong kook try to protest.

“ I know that you didn’t meant to hurt her but that happened, thank God media didn’t knew about the relationship between you and ji hyo, your decission to have a secret marriage might be the right decission because at least your and ji hyo life wont opened like an open book and make her life more miserable “ said jae suk, both ji hyo and jong kook are his best friend, they are like brother and sister so he felt sad over what happened and how jong kook stupidity hurt ji hyo really bad and made them lost something really precious for both of them.

“ I’ve been living in guilt for the last five years . . I never got a change to said to her how sorry I am . . . . . “ jong kook feel his chest heavy that make him hard to breath.

“ I understand . . . . “

“ no hyung you don’t understand . . . all I want to do now is meet her and finally ask her forgiveness “ cut jong kook.

Jae suk want to ask something that always bother him but may be now not the right time “ we will talk again later . . . anyway my show pd kept calling me, they want me to persuade ji hyo to come as guest, the moment she set foot in korea she become hot news, now every variety show and drama producers try to contact her “ said jae suk happy, ji hyo really make a wave in korea and since she got win the golden bell award for best actress make her the first korean actress who received such an honor award.

“ I’m happy that everything turn out good for her “ reply jong kook, he kept following ji hyo news and know she is been work soo hard to built her career in china and japan, it hurt him that he is the one who made her leave korea.

“ and how are your prepare for your concert ? “ ask jae suk.

“ it’s great . . and I’m now in processing to make new album . . still writing some songs while preparing for my concert “ rerply jong kook.

“ good to hear . . we should meet up and talk jong kook, it’s been a while since we meet “ jae suk miss talk to jong kook and now with ji hyo back he believe there are lot things that they can talk.

“ sure hyung . . I miss talking to you in . .  I will call you when I’ve got free time from my schdule and of course your schedule more crazy compare to mine “ tease jong kook.

“ hahahaha . . ok let me know when we can meet up . . . now I need to rest . . good night “ told jae suk.

“ good night . . ..  “ reply jong kook and then the call ended, jong kook take a deep breath, it’s always feel good after talk to jae suk and he need to talk to his best friend jang hyuk, that man who know what really happened 5 years a go and his real feeling for ji hyo, jong kook then climb up to bed and laying on it, he try to close his eyes only to get ji hyo face in his mind, he restless and just after midnight finally falling asleep but there are tears on the corner of his eyes.

            Return of the ice queen become hot topic on news and every media triy to make a special segment for ji hyo, as the first korean actress to received golden bell award make korean proud for her, ji hyo and her family along with kwang soo having breakfast together.

“ noona I still can’t believe that you are here . . . I’m very happy “ said kwang soo, yesterday when he saw ji hyo on screen he was really excited and happy, it’s been a long time since he met her.

“ I’m happy to be here . . . “ reply ji hyo “ you look more hadsome now kwang soo ah “ tease ji hyo.

Kwang soo blushing with her compliment “ aahhh it’s all thank to ji min . . she taking care of me noona “

“ it’s good to hear that “ reply ji hyo, she smile with she see kwang soo and ji min looking at each other with love in their eyes.

“ noon since this yesterday lot people calling me . . they want you to come as guests at some variety show and even some offers you as leading role for drama . . my phone keep ringing “ compain ji won, as ji hyo manager all job offers must go through him and now he overloaded by requests for ji hyo appareances.

“ that is not surprising since ji hyo just winning precious award and so everyone want a piece of her success . . . “ said tae hu, he is soo proud of her daughter achievement that he know not easy to reach.

“ yes . . I’m proud of you ji hyo . . even my friends keep congratulate me for your success in china and japan “ proudly yun ah praise her daughter.

Ji hyo chuckled listening to how her family very proud of her “ thank you omma . . appa . . ji min . . kwang soo . . and ji won . . you all who always support me no matter what, you all are my strength . . especially ji won, he is been with me since for soo long and we went through a lot together, I know it wasn’t easy for you ji won “ ji hyo really thankfull to have ji won as her manager.

“ no need to thank you noona . . it’s my luck to work with you, you gave me soo much opportunity and let me do whatever I want while I help manage your schedule and contract . . “ reply ji won.

“ we all bless to have you ji won . . we all worried with ji hyo living alone in china and japan but since we know you will taking care of her we can relax “ told tae hu, ji won is like a son he and yun ah never had, and he know how much ji hyo love ji won like her own brother.

“ have jae suk hyung calling you noona ? I bet he will call you and ask you to come to his show ? “ ask kwang soo.

Ji hyo laugh when kwang soo mentioned jae suk, she miss him soo much “ not yet but I will call him after breakfast, he is my sunbaenim so I must call him first “ reply ji hyo and everyone agree with ji hyo attitude toward jae suk.

“ and unnie today after lunch we will go to my wedding designer bridal house to try your gown . . ooh unnie you will look very beautiful in that gown “ ji min can’t wait to see ji hyo try her bridemaid dress.

“ of course she will look beautiful . . our daughters are very beautiful “ praise yun ah and they all laugh with happy then they continue their breakfast while discuss about ji min and kwang soo wedding, and after breakfast ji hyo pardon herself to call jae suk, she go to her father study room and call her favorite sunbae, she smile when she hear his voice.

“ jae suk oppa . .  good morning “ greet ji hyo.

“ ooohh ji hyo ah good morning “ reply jae suk, he is kinda surprise that ji hyo calling him “ wow ji hyo . . I’ve just about to call you “ he add.

“ I know oppa that is why I call you . . I wan to greet my sunbaenim . . how are you oppa ? long time not see “ told ji hyo.

“ yes ji hyo it’s been a long time . . oppa always great, how are you ji hyo ? “

“ I’m fine oppa . . . . “

“ wahh ji hyo . . you really make headline everywhere, oppa couldn’t believe that you are back . . . it’s been 5 years and that is not a short time “ said jae suk.

“ I know oppa and glad to be back . . but I wont stay for long time, I must fly back to chine after ji min wedding “ told ji hyo.

“ I bet your schedule are tight but you should spen more time here, we all miss you ji hyo especially your parents “ said jae suk with soft tone, he know why ji hyo don’t want to stay in korea.

“ I miss them too oppa and I thank God that omma and appa didn’t mind at all to fly to chine whenever I miss and want to meet them “ she said.

“ but being with you here in korean must be different for them “ told jae suk and ji hyo must admit that what jae suk said is true “ but let’s not talk about that . . ji hyo I bet lot producers call your manager to ask you come to their guerst “ guess jae suk.

Ji hyo laugh “ ooh oppa you are really scary . . how you know abou that . . “ tease ji hyo and jae suk laugh too “ but yes oppa some producer calling ji won and asking me to come as guest at their show . . ji won complaining that his phine wont stop ring “ she explain.

“ haha poor ji won . . . ji hyo ah while you are here you must come to oppa show, why don’t you come at happy together . . we will make a special episode about korean artist who success in china, japan and south east asia “ told jae suk “ it will such an honor if you can . . . . . “

“ ok oppa “ cut ji hyo.

Jae suk can’t believe what he just heard “ excuse me ji hyo but what you’ve just said ? “

“ I said ok oppa . . I will come as guest in happy together, just tell me when I must come to shooting “ reply ji hyo.

“ ji hyo yaa . . are you serious ? “ ask jae suk.

“ yes I’m serious oppa . . you are like my own brother so of course I will come to your show . . . “ told ji hyo.

Jae suk still couldn’t believe that ji hyo will agree to his request just like that “ you are not joking around aren’t you ? “ he just want to make sure.

“ I’m serious oppa . . . just let me know when to recording my segment “ she reply.

Now jae suk really happy and he success to bring ji hyo come to his show “ wow ji hyo thank you, my producer will die with happiness “ said jae suk and then both laugh, jae suk hope he can meet and talk ji hyo in person, he really want to know how is she doing but he will got that opportunity very soon.

            Kim jong kook looking at his watch and sight, he already to meet kwang soo, he call him and said want to have lunch together while waiting for ji min at bridal house.

“ jong kook hyung “ jong kook searching for the sound source and see kwang soo wave to him, he is sit outside a coffee shop.

“ yaa kwang soo I’m sorry come late “ said jong kook while sit in front of kwang soo.

Kwang soo shaking his head “ it’s ook hyung I understand . . “ he said “ you want to order something ? “ ask kwang soo.

“ just want orange juice no sugar “ told jong kook, the weater really hot and he sweating enough, kwang soo order for jong kook.

“ how is preparation for concert ? “ ask kwang soo, he know that jong kook working his off for his concerts at some major city in korea and not to mention outside korea.

“ it’s been good . . tired and excited in the same time . . . everyone work hard for my concert “ reply jong kook.

Kwang soo looking at jong kook and can see tiredness on his face, he hope that he taking care of his health because that is what most important “ I will coming to your concert hyung . . ji min really happy and excited about your concert “ told kwang soo.

Jong kook laugh in sarcastic way because he know kwang soo just try to make him feel good but he know better that impossible for any ji hyo family member will like his songs “ thank you for saying that kwang soo but we all know that . . . . “

“ no hyung I’m being honest . . . “ cut kwang soo “ ji min really love your songs and we had plan to watch your concert, I know that you may think that impossible for ji min or omma and appa to like your music but they try not to living in the past, even ji hyo noona never prevented us to contact you, like your song or even attend your concert . . ji hyo noona just don’t want to know anything about you that it so we all respect her “ said kwang soo, he really aware the bad blood between ji hyo family and jong kook family since what happened 5 years a go but so far he knew cheon family try to move on but they respect ji hyo who might still hurt from that incident so they decide not to discuss anything about jong kook.

Jong kook look interesting with what kwang soo just reveal “ is that true ? “ ask jong kook and kwang soo nod “ then why they still preventing me to even called ji hyo and refused to give me her new phone number ? “

“ they just don’t want ji hyo noona getting hurt again, you might not knowing what happened after that incident but ji hyo noona must going through emotional breakdown after she . .  she . . . . “ kwang soo don’t have a heart to said that painfull incident “ that is one of reason ji hyo noona decide to left korea to forget everything and start fresh “ he continue.

Kwang soo have no idea what jong kook feel inside “ I know I hurted her and I terrible sorry and I live in guilt for the last 5 years “ reply jong kook, kwang soo can see pain in his eyes “ I even don’t have any courage to face uncle tae hu and aunt yun ah “ he add.

“ people said only time that can heal the pain inside our heart and I guess omma and appa already forgive you but since you never tried to met them so you didn’t know about that “ told kwang soo.

Jong kook feel little bit happy when he heard about that “ are you tell me the truth ? “ ask jong kook can not hide his little hope.

“ yes . .  why do you think you can be my best man ? I’ve told omma and appa that you are like my elder brother and I want you to be my best man but if they objection with that I will completely understand, but they said it was ok and they will deal with ji hyo noona because this is my happy day too so I deserve to invite people that important to me “ kwang soo told jong kook what tae hu told her.

“ I’ve hurt their loving loving dauhter and yet they still very kind to me . . how am I supposed to face them ? “ reply jong kook.

“ hyung with ji hyo noona come back don’t you think it’s time to face what happe ned 5 years a go ? you both havent talk heart to heart and I think it’s time for you and ji hyo noona meet and talk “ suggest kwang soo.

“ I want that kwang soo and I hope I will got the chance to talk to her “ reply jong kook, kwang soo nod and he feel little bit easy because at least jong kook want to face his mistake “ by the way enough about me . . how is preparation for the wedding ? “ ask jong kook, he is regret because he can’t help kwang soo too much since he is busy with preparation for his concert.

“ it all going smooth and I can’t wait for my wedding day “ reply kwang soo and jong kook can see clearly that he is really happy, and he wonder how his life would be if he didn’t do that fatal mistake “ hyung  . . . hyung . . . “ kwang soo calling jong kook who look in deep his own mind.

“ oooh yes yes . . . I’m sorry . . . what are you saying ? “ ask jong kook.

Kwang soo don’t know how jong kook will react to the news he is about to told him “ hyung actually I want told you something “

“ ooh what is it ? “ ask jong kook.

Kwang soo look uneasy and that make jong kook curious what he want to talk about “ hmmm hyung . . . . actually . . hmmm . . . “

“ what kwang soo ? “ ask jong kook with impatient.

“ that hyung . . actually ji hyo noona with ji min right now, she is trying her bridemaid dress “ finally kwang soo able to tell jong kook abou that.

Jong kook try not to look surprise while his heart beating soo fast “ ji hyo is here ? near us ? “

“ yes . . . they may be will done with whatever they do in half  an hours “ reply kwang soo.

Jong kook sudden feel that he need to see her closely, he want to see her in real “ can we go there ? I want to see her “ kwang soo look shock with what he just said “ I just want to see her that’s it, she no need to see me . . I just want to see her in real, I can see her from a far “ reply jong kook try to reassure kwang soo that he wont confront ji hyo this earlier.

Kwang soo think for a while but when see jong kook eyes he decide to help him “ ok . . . . come let’s go “ jong kook feel his heart start to beating faster, he following kwang soo and they arrive at bridal house in couple minutes, when they enter they  can hear women talking and laughting, then they see ji hyo and ji min , ji hyo still wearing her bridemaid dress and she totally beautiful, sky blue color really suit ji hyo, jong kook standing beside manequin and he watching over ji hyo, and he must hold his breath when he see beautiful ji hyo, her smile only make her look more beautiful, kwang soo looking at jong kook expression who say a lot how his feeling toward ji hyo, then suddenly ji min see kwang soo but she can’t see jong kook who cover up by manequin.

“ oppa . . what are you doing there ? come here “ said ji min and kwang soo come to ji min and sit beside her “ oppa what do you think about unnie ? she look beautiful right ? “ ask ji min.

“ very beautiful . . . noona I can’t believe that you still have no boyfriend, are men turn blind these days “ tease kwang soo.

Ji hyo chuckled “ yaa . . . how do you know I don’t have boyfriend ? “

“ ahhh so do you have a boyfriend ? “ ask kwang soo with curious “ who is he ? is it someone I know ? “ he keep asking her, jong kook who can hear their conversation burn in jealously when he hear that.

“ it’s a secret I wont tell you “ reply ji hyo.

“ unnie really have boyfriend ? why you never said anything ? “ now ji min take ji hyo kwang soo teasing seriously and ji hyo decide to sister.

“ because I want to make sure everything before I introduce him to you, omma and appa “ said ji hyo, kwang soo now confuse that is it true that ji hyo have boyfriend or she is just still teasing him and ji min, kwang soo feel worry with jong kook who he know listen to their conversation.

“ noona are you serious ? “ ask kwang soo.

Ji hyo want to laugh watching how ji min and kwang soo very serious with this matter but she keep want play with them “ of course . . . lots of actors and singers in china that interesting in me . . and I’m a fool if I rejected them all . . . “ reply ji hyo not knowing her words make jong kook heart bleed, and he can’t take it anymore so he leave in silent.

“ ooohh unnie . . I wish you said something to me . . who is he ? omma and appa know about him ? “ protest ji min.

“ not yet . . . like I said I want to make sure first that he is the one before I introduce him to my family “ told ji hyo, she think may be this is the best way to make her family think she have someone so they wont think to try to matchmaking her with someone.

Kwang soo and ji min looking at each other while they still guessing if ji hyo being serious or joking, she is a good actress and they can’t read her expression “ well unnie I will be very angry if you don’t introduce him to me soon, I want to make sure he is the right person for you and want to make him understand that if he dare to hurt you I will skin him alive “ said ji min, she really ji hyo soo much and she hate to see she is hurt so she will make sure no more man dare to hurt her.

Ji hyo smile to ji min “ of course my sister . . no man will come closer to me untill you give approval “ promise ji hyo, and then the siters hug each other while kwang soo feel touch watching the bond between ji hyo and ji min.

            Jang hyuk just finish his shooting for new cf when his phone rings and when he see jong kook name on screen he answer it.

“ kook jong . . why are you . . . . . “

“ where are you ? I need to talk to you “ ask jong kook.

Jang hyuk know something wrong when he hear jong kook voice “ just finish shoot my new cf and about to going home, what’s wrong ? “

“ how long it need to reach your apartment ? “

“ hmm around one hours . .  why ? what’s wrong ? something happen ? “ jang hyuk feel worry and guess if this had something to do with ji hyo, everyone know about return of ji hyo to korea, he know too that jong kook still feel guilty and it’s eating him inside.

“ will talk when we meet . . . I’ll meet you in one hours “ told jong kook and before jang hyuk can said anything he end the call, jong kook about to leave when his phone rings and answer it without checking who is calling him “ yaa . . I told you that we will talk later “ scold jong kook.

“ wow . . . easy my son . . . “ jong kook bite his tongue when he realize it’s his mother who call him.

“ oohh omma . . . I’m sorry I though you are someone else “ jong kook aplogize immediately for scolding his own mother.

Park min kyung chuckled when jong kook apologize, she can guess her dear son not in good mood and if she can guess may be it have got to do with ji hyo “ jong kook are you ok ? you sound upset ? “ ask min kyung.

“ it’s nothing omma just feel tired from practice “ jong kook lie to his mother.

“ really . . . ok if you say so “ reply min kyung, jong kook got a feeling she is not but his lie “ anyway . . omma call you because omma miss you and want to meet you, why don’t you come and have lunch with us ? “ said min kyung.

Jong kook smile because to be honest he miss her too “ sure omma . . tomorrow I will come over there . . . “

“ ok I will wait for you . .  don’t work too hard, take care your health “ reply min kyung.

“ I will . . . omma . . . you know about ji hyo right ? “ ask jong kook, he can guess that she might want to talk about her tomorrow.

“ I know . . but we will talk about that tomorrow ok . . . now go you seems have appointment to meet someone “ told min kyung.

“ yes I’m about to meet jang hyuk . . . I will see you tomorrow omma . . love you omma “ reply jong kook.

“ I love you too my son “ jong kook then put his phone on his pocket and walk toward his car, his heart in a mess now and he need to talk to jang hyuk, only ji hyo who can make him like this and he trully hope he can turn back the time so he can change what happened but that is impossible and he now will face what he should do 5 years a go if he got a chance, he want ji hyo forgiveness and if possible he want her love, a love that foolishly he throw away untill he realize that she is the one who love him for who he is not what he is, she love him as kim jong kook it self not the singer kim jong kook, he seen how happy jang hyuk to have someone who love him with pure and now jong kook want that too, the big task now for him is to find out if ji hyo still love him or not which he wish she still love him but after what he did to her is it possible for ji hyo to still love him or she really done with him and move on, jong kook drive his car and then leave with soo much thing inside his head.

 

 

 

 .