Chapter 2 - Doesn't Care Anymore

Operation: Make Her Mine

"Suho ssi! You came!" Ku Hye Sun hugged him as he entered the night club. Suho hugged the noona he was close to for a very long time now. 

"Of course, noona. How can I forget your birthday?" He said with a smile. He then handed her a wrapped gift.

"Omo. Kamsahmnida! Why don't you relax and have fun as I welcome the other guests." She then excused herself and went towards the other guests she invited. 

The night club was filled with idols and celebrities. When he saw Donghae sunbaenim, he grabbed a glass of tequila from a waiter and proceeded to the table where Donghae is seated.

"Junmyeon, you're here! Have a seat." Donghae patted the seat beside him.

"Annyeong sunbaenims." He greeted TVXQ Changmin and Super Junior member's Donghae, Eunhyuk and Yesung. 

Suho sat between Donghae and Yesung. Minutes have passed and they're laughing. Suho have sensed that his four hyungs are already drunk. Even he, himself, feel a little tipsy already.

"So Suho, do you have a girl in your mind?" Yesung suddenly asked which made Suho coughed, almost choking him.

"E-eh?" He stuttered. His hyungs laughed hysterically.

"He has! Who is she? Is she an idol? An actress?" Eunhyuk asked. 

Suho blushed when a certain petite girl flashed on his mind. He doesn't know how he can say to his hyungs especially to Donghae that the girl he always like is Dara from 2NE1.

"You're blushing! You must have like that girl!" Changmin said.

"Uhh ne. But she likes someone else." Suho whispered, averting his gaze.

The four hyungs widened their eyes at Suho's confession. Donghae was about to say something to him but stopped when Yesung poked him on his shoulder. He pointed towards the entrance of the night club.

Suho, Changmin and Eunhyuk turned their gaze towards the entrance, curious as to who is Yesung pointing to.

Suho cannot believe it. His heart almost stopped. There, stood no other than Dara, who is wearing a white dress. Her brown, wavy hair flowing freely over her shoulders.

She is currently hugging Ku Hye Sun and is smilng widely.

Suho looked at his surroundings. He noticed that majority of the male idols and celebrities is looking at her. He suddenly felt an emotion he can't decipher.

'Don't look at her!' He suddenly thought.

Donghae immediately stood up from his seat and went towards her direction. When Dara noticed her longtime best friend, she ran towards him and gave him a hug.

Suho saw Donghae leaning towards Dara and whispering something to her ear which made the petite girl giggle.

"Oh my, friendship goals." Yesung said to Eunhyuk which made the latter laugh.

"Why don't they just date each other." Changmin suggested as he sipped from his glass.

"Nah. Dara already has someone she likes. I don't know who since she won't tell. And Donghae is already pursuing someone." Yesung grinned. 

Suho remained silent the whole time his hyungs talked about Dara and Donghae dating. Yesung noticed the immediate change of mood of his hoobae and got worried.

"What's the matter, Suho? You're awfully quiet." He said. 

"I'm just tired, hyung. It has been a long night." Suho made up an excuse. He cannot tell him that the cause of his foul mood are the two people who are continuosly flirting on the corner of the night club. Depressed, Suho asked a waiter for a new set of drinks.

"Woah, slow down there. If it's about the girl you're talking about a while ago. Why not pursue her already?" Eunhyuk suggested.

"Hyung, I just told you she has someone she likes." Suho whined. He is getting a little dizzy from all the drinks he consumed.

"So what? If she's not dating him, then there's no problem. If you really love her, just make her yours." Changmin adviced.

"I agree with Changmin hyung. Use any method to make her yours. That's our advice for you." Yesung patted him on the shoulder. Suho immediately become deep in thought.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Donghae returned to their table after Yesung gave Suho an advice.

"Ow nothing. We're just giving our hoobae some love advice. By the way, where's Dara?" Yesung asked.

"She's speaking on the phone right now. I think she went outside." Donghae answered. 

Suho cannot concentrate on what his hyungs are currently talking. He just can't stop thinking about what Yesung said to him.

'Use any method to make her yours.' 

Suho is now experiencing a head ache and the alcohol he just consumed is not helping. He stood up from his seat which made his hyungs look at him.

"Where are you going, Suho ssi?" Donghae asked.

"My head hurts, hyung. I think I'm just going outside to have some fresh air." He excused himself and went towards the entrance, carefully avoiding those who are dancing. He can feel his body swaying a little due to the alcohol. 

'I shouldn't have drank too much.' he suddenly regretted as he can feel himself becoming dizzy. He sighed a relief when he was able to find the exit and immediately went outside. He felt the cold air of the night as he stepped out of the night club.

He adjusted his collar. He can feel himself becoming hotter. 

"Ani Bommie. I'm not going to drink too much. I wasn't able to grab a drink because you called me...Don't worry, I brought my car. Arrasso, I'll be safe. Take care!" Suho looked at his right and meters away, saw Dara talking on the phone.

"Aigoo. Bommie always worry." Dara smiled at the thought of her best friend worrying about her safety. 

'Use any method to make her mine.'  Suho suddenly thought.

He thought about himself, becoming a responsible leader. Always giving way to his dongsaengs. He thought about the times where he would always stand on the side and watched Chanyeol jumping around because his beloved 'Dara noona' noticed him. He thought of the times he would stare at her picture, watch her perform on stage, watch her interact with idols and him, turning his back away from her. 

Suho then slowly walk towards her. Dara was texting on her phone so she wasn't able to notice him. Each step, Suho thought of everything he has to sacrifice so that he can be the kind, responsible, and no scandal idol he always wanted to be. 

'But why am I not happy?' He angrily thought.

His head hurts like a lot. But one thing is for sure, he doesn't care anymore. For once, he wanted to be selfish. He wanted to be happy. He wanted to be with the one he loves.

Dara was currently texting Chaerin who just texted her about some reminders when going to a night club. She chuckled. Sometimes, she doesn't know who is the younger one here. 

As she pressed the sent button. She turned towards the entrance of the night club since she wanted to have fun. It has been a long time she can have a day off. With all the preparations for 2NE1's next album, her time with her friends became limited.

"Omo!" Someone fell on her. She struggled on supporting the weight of the guy who just fell. She's a girl for pete's sake! Curious, as to who the person is, she looked at his face.

"Omo, it's Suho ssi." She whispered. But it seems as though Suho is unconscious since he has his eyes closed.

Dara can smell the strong scent of alcohol from him. Dara huffed in annoyance. 

'Not again. Why does this always happen to me?' If you didn't know. Dara was always the one who takes care of her friends' drunk state. Not so long ago, she has to take care of Jiyong's and Bommie's drunkness. That's the reason why a picture of them entering Jiyong's car became viral and rumors spread that Dara and Jiyong is dating which is not even true.

'Like seriously. Am I some kind of magnet for drunk people?' She looked at Suho's unconscious face. 

'But he's handsome.' Dara blushed. She internally slapped herself.

'Get yourself together Dara! You already have Jaejoong!' 

"Suho ssi! Suho ssi! Wake up." She softly slap Suho's face, trying to wake him up. She can feel his body falling from her support, she became more alarmed.

"Uh eh, Dara sunbaenim?" Suho slightly opened his eyes. Dara sighed a relief and smiled at him.

"Ne, you're already drunk. Why not call you mana-" Dara wasn't able to finish what she was about to say when Suho suddenly hugged her.

"E-eh. S-suho ssi?" Dara blushed at the EXO's leader hugging her. 

'He's only drunk that's why.'  Dara thought.

Suho cannot believe he is hugging the girl he always love. He can feel her pushing him away but he only tightened his hold. He doesn't care if she likes someone else. He'll just make her fall for him. 

Suho noticed a figure on the corner of the nightclub, hidden by the shadows. He was sure he heard a click from a camera. 

'Dispatch is here.'  He noticed. Unconciously, he smiled.

He can almost hear Yesung's advice to him.

'Use any method to make her yours.' 

'I will, hyung.' He thought. Suho then looked at Dara who looked at him with wide, innocent eyes.

"Saranghae noona. Please be mine." He said before he kissed her on the lips.

He then heard another click from the corner.

'I'll make you mine. And only a scandal can do that.'

 

A/N

So how do you like that? ^___^ Please wait for the next chapter!! ~Pyong!