Two

Matoki Studies
Minmin stared in almost horror as she held her headphones. “You can do this. Making friends is easy… You got this,” Minmin repeated over in over in her head. Yena slowly came up from her respected bow while Minmin tried to find the courage to speak even a few words. “It’s nice to meet you. My name is Bang Minmin,” she said with a gentle bow, “I hope we too get along well… since we are roommates” she said as her voice cracked. “I guess so,” Yena said with a laugh. Both looked off in to the distances of their minds as the room quickly grew with an awkward aura. “So…” Minmin said with a pause, “what do you enjoy doing?” “I enjoy watching horror movies, hanging out with Daehyun and Youngjae, and pretty much trying anything new,” Yena said. “That’s amazing. Are Daehyun and Youngjae your brothers?” Minmin asked with curiosity and expectation. “No. They are my best friends. We pretty much grew up together. They helped me move in here and already attend this university. I told them to go away while I meet you. I didn’t want to overwhelm you.” Yena said with gentleness. “Oh!” Minmin said with almost disappointment. “I will be completely honest with you Yena. I am not one to beat around the bush with anything and if we are to be roommates you should know just how forward I am.” Minmin said while still staring at her headphones in her hand. “Oh… okay… I would appreciate that actually,” Yena said. “The friends I had back home, I wouldn’t say were my friends. They were more like my brothers that always took care of me but never really gave me freedom. All of them constantly worried about me and that seemed to be our relationship. My closest friend that will always be close to my heart and soul is my older brother Bang Yongguk. He always questions who I am but never judges me for who I am. I apologize that I may not be the typical friend or even acquaintance that you will meet,” Minmin said very quickly and almost hesitantly. “Don’t apologize for who you are Minmin when we just met. I still have so much time to get to know the real you. I do believe in accepting every friend no matter the difference.
 
Our puzzle has to fit somehow. And if it doesn’t fit in anyway then we will build our own but remain on the same canvas,” Yena said with a smile, “I respect that you have such a friendship with your brother.” Minmin simply sat still staring at her headphones in shock. She never had someone immediately accept who she was even before knowing her. Minmin slowly lifted her up. At that moment, three girls burst through the sink room door located in the corner of the room. “Hello girls” one of the girls yelled staring directing at Yena and Minmin. Minmin stood up and Yena faced the direction of the girls as both bowed gently. “My name is Ahn Yena and this is Bang Minmin. We are very honored to meet you neighbors.” “Wait?” one of the girls said with a shriek, “Is your brother Bang Yongguk?” as she pointed at Minmin. Minmin hesitantly looked in her direction. “Yes he is. He’s my older brother. Why?” “No reason,” she said with a scream as she stared at the two other girls. “So who are you?” Minmin tried to say gently. “Well… my name is Eun and these are my closest friends ever, Hana and Grace” Eun said as she pointed out her friends. “I don’t mean to be creepy Yena but I was very curious to meet you,” Grace said with a smile. “Really? Aww that’s so nice” Yena said before being interrupted by Hana. “Oh don’t lie Grace. You just want to get close to Youngjae” Hana said with a crooked smile. “Oh…” Yena simply said.
 
“Why would you want to talk to Yena simply to meet Youngjae,” Minmin interrupted the girls laughter. “Don’t listen to them” Eun said as she walked closer to Minmin, “We just feel that since all of us in this room are now close friends, we should become close to each others friends.” “What if we don’t want to?” Minmin said with authority as she walked even closer to Eun. “What she means is that Minmin, Youngjae, Daehyun, Yongguk, and myself are very close and introverted,” Yena said as she gently held Minmin’s shoulder. Minmin took the hint as she lowered her head and stepped backwards. “That’s exactly what I meant” Minmin whispered to Eun. “Well perfect…” Hana said staring at Yena, “We can all eat dinner together sometime.” “Sure” Minmin interrupted and said with a sassy tone. “We have a lot of unpacking to do, so if you don’t mind we would like to get back to it” Yena said with a smile. All the girls smiled back and said, “Of course. It was nice to meet you” as they all walked out the sink room door. Both Minmin and Yena stood in complete silence trying to comprehend what just happened. “I have no idea what just happened?” Minmin said as she turned toward Yena. “I don’t either.” Yena said as she continued to face the door. “Oh well… Looks like we have ourselves some kind, caring, and manipulative sink mates” Minmin said with a laugh as she jumped on her bed with her headphones.
 
“It kind of seems that way judging from their attitudes. Why would they be so straightforward and almost rude?” Yena said as she walked closer to Minmin and sat on her bed. “I kind of like them. They like us simply because of our hot friends and brother. Or at least I assume Daehyun and Youngjae are good looking?” Minmin said staring at Yena. “Of course they are. Youngjae is the most gentle, funny, and sassy soul you will ever meet. And Daehyun…” Yena yelled with a pause, “And Daehyun… is the most unique, happy, caring, and sweetest person.” Minmin stared at Yena with a crooked smile as both sat on her bed in silence. “Well then… I understand now,” Minmin said laughing. “Understand what?” Yena said. “Oh nothing” Minmin said laughing even harder, “gosh I love you. You are so funny.” “Haha,” Yena said almost mimicking Minmin, “We have to finish unpacking so we can eat. I would like you to meet my friends if you introduce me to your brother.” “Deal,” Minmin said laughing.
 
"Well I'm all done unpacking so I'll just call Youngjae and Daehyun to make plans to eat, we were just gonna grab breakfast tomorrow but they are always open to eating so I'm sure they wouldn't mind having dinner with you and your brother. In fact they'll be overjoyed I think." Yena said, giggling at her thoughts of how happy the boys will be at her reaching out and making a friend. "What's so funny?" Minmin asked curiously. "Ah nothing just thinking about how happy they'll be when they hear that I'm actually planning something with a friend." Yena answered. "My brother will probably feel the same, actually he'll probably go all parental and proud." Minmin giggled just thinking about Yongguk's reaction. Both girls looked at each other and bursted into full blown laughter. After they both calmed down and stopped giggling Yena asked what time would be best to meet up. "Well I'm almost done unpacking so want to say about a half hour? We can meet at the steps to the dinning hall?" Minmin answered thoughtfully. "Sounds good." Yena said quickly with a smile as she was already dialing Daehyun's number. "Hey Dae so I know we were just planning on meeting for breakfast tomorrow but do you and JaeJae want to meet up with me, my roommate and her brother for dinner in a half hour?" After listening to a reply she turned and gave a thumbs up to Minmin who was looking on. Minmin nodded in response as she started texting her brother to ask him to meet her there as well. After getting a text back and Yena was off the phone both girls Minmin said her brother was in as well. Minmin finished unpacking the last of her stuff as Yena got ready to go. After Minmin was all set they started making their way to the dinning hall to meet the boys. "There's my brother." Minmin said pointing at a taller man who, once he say the two girls, showed a big gummy smile. "Minnie!" Yongguk said as he pulled her into a hug. "It's been awhile."
 
"We literally just saw each other a few hours ago." Minmin replied sarcastically but she leaned into the hug regardless. "Anyway," she said pulling away "this is my roommate Yena. Yena this is my brother Yongguk." "Nice to meet you." Yena said with a smile gracing her face as she watched the siblings interact. "Nice to meet you too. I'm glad you and my sister seem to be getting along well." He replied with his smile only seeming to grow bigger when he ignored Minmin's groan. "We are, I'm glad she ended up being my roommate." Yena was about to add more but hearing synchronized screams of 'Ye' and 'YeYe' she paused and looked across the room to see her two friends jogging towards her while waving. When the boys arrived the didn't fail to put there arms around Yena and looking at the other two. "Yongguk!" Daehyun said. "I didn't know you were the brother Yena was talking about. So you must be his sister." He continued turning to Minmin. "Yes Dae, JaeJae.
 
This is my roommate Minmin. Minmin these are my best friends Jung Daehyun and Yoo Youngjae." "Nice to meet you Minmin." Youngjae said with a gentle smile towards the girl. "Nice to meet you both." Minmin said bowing her head slightly. "It's nice to finally meet Yongguk's little sister. I've heard a bit about you." Daehyun said holding out his hand to her. Minmin shook it, smiling back. "All good things I hope." "Of course." Daehyun answered while at the same time Yongguk was saying in an indignant voice. "What would I say that would be bad about you!" Minmin just laughed. "Anyway as this is all of us why don't we head up and get some food? I'm hungry!" The rest nodded in agreement and after reaching the top of the stairs, and scanning in they picked a table then scattered to grab food. Yena was the first back to the table with Yongguk joining her shortly after. "Hey so I only know what Daehyun has told me about you but from what it seems you're a good person. I know Minmin isn't the typical girl but I hope you'll look past that and see who she truly is. She's a great person and she'll be a fiercely loyal friend." Yongguk said with a soft look of pride and love crossing his face in both his smile and eyes. "I really want to be her friend. Even if you hadn't said anything about it I know she's different than other girls but that's ok since I am as well. I'm really looking forward to getting to know her more and becoming more than just roommates into actual friends." Yena replied with a smile.
 
"I haven't had the best of luck with friends, especially those who are girls so I'm hoping Minmin can become a close friend of mine." "I'm glad to hear that. I have a feeling you two will turn out to be good friends." He said ending the conversation as he saw the other three approaching the table. "Ye, is that really all you're going to eat." Daehyun said sitting next to Yongguk but glancing at her plate in disappointment. Minmin glanced and was surprised at how little the other girl had especially in comparison to her own. "Come'on Dae you know that's not fair. You know I'm a picky eater." Yena said looking down at her chicken. "I know, I know. I'm just teasing you." Daehyun replied. "I'm still gonna change your mind though about how good food can be. Now that you're here at college with me I can feed you my food all the time!" He continued with a bright smile. "Your food?" Minmin asked. "Ah I'm double majoring. One of them is culinary." "Wow! What's your other major?" "Vocal performance." "That's awesome. How did you choose those two?" She asked curiously. "Well I've always loved eating and decided that I want others to enjoy food as much as I do, so seeing them with a smile on their face after they've eaten something I've created makes me feel like I'm doing some good. As for vocal performance. Ye, Jae, and me always used to sing together and the two of them encouraged me to follow my love for music in college. I might switch one to a minor though if the course work becomes too much." Minmin nodded in acknowledgment. "So what is everyone else's majors?" Yena asked. "I'm majoring in psychology and minoring in art." Yongguk was the first to answer. Youngjae spoke up next. "Majoring in computer science and trying to decide what to minor in." "My major is science. I'm still unsure what type of science yet so I'm going to explore the different types and hopefully decide by next year." Minmin took her turn answering. "How about you Yena?" "Ah I want to be an English teacher but I also love literature so I'll either major in English education and minor in literature or double major in them both." "Wow so you're good at English then?" Yongguk asked.
 
"Well I'm bilingual, my mom is actually American and my dad is Korean so I grew up speaking both English and Korean although I lived in America for the first few years of my life so I was a bit behind on my Korean until I moved back here and Youngjae became my neighbor and helped me a lot." Yena said squeezing his leg and sending him a smile. "Wow that's awesome. I've always wanted to be fluent in two languages." Minmin said wistfully. Yena smiled at her. "If you want to speak English with me anytime at all I'm all for it." "That would be great! I'd love to learn from you." The boys looked on as the girls continued to talk proud of them for making what seemed to be the beginning of a great friendship. Soon they become involved in the conversation and over good food, many stories and laughter were shared between the five.

 

After dinner, the group of new friends decide to explore their new campus before the revolting hard work began at college. As Minmin and Yena walk side-by-side, Youngjae and Daehyun quickly turn around to walk backwards as they both glance at Minmin and Yena. “I just want to be nosey… What are you guys talking about?” Daehyun said with a smile. Yena glares in confusion at Daehyun, “What are you talking about? We weren’t talking about anything… We are just walking.” Minmin breaks into uncontrollable laughter as she begins to laugh at Daehyun. Youngjae quickly breaks the laughter as he yells, “I am so bored walking around. Lets go sit in the quad.” The quad of the college was a patch of beautiful green grass that was placed in the middle of the university. It was a gathering place for all the students on sunny days and a beacon of beauty for couples.
 
As the group begins to walk, Minmin hears footsteps as they approach and grow louder and louder. “Am I the only person who feels extremely left out?” Zelo yells as he breaks through Youngjae’s yelling. Minmin quickly turned her body around and says, “Hey! What if we go get our skateboards, Zelo. We can skate while everyone sits boringly in the quad.” “That’s an awesome idea. Lets do it!” Zelo says happily as he grabs Minmin’s hand as both begin running toward the dorm halls. Yongguk yells, “Wait Minmin.. It’s not polite to simply run away and leave your other friends behind!” Zelo and Minmin continue to run. Yena begins to laugh, “Its okay Yongguk. She’s a special kind of cookie that always surprises me. She doesn’t always have to be proper around us. We are cool with it.” “Yeah loosen up a bit. Things will be alright. We are just happy that Yena can be herself around us,” Daehyun says gently. “Now lets go wait in the quad for the other two,” Yena says gently. “I bet we can beat them there. QUICKLY!” Daehyun yells as he grabs Yena’s wrist and begins to run. “Wait! Why are we running? We will all get there sooner or later,” Yongguk says hesitantly as he patiently begins walking in the direction of the quad. “It’s okay, I don’t want to run either,” Youngjae says quietly as he walks besides Yongguk. **** Both Zelo and Minmin part ways as they run in opposite directions into their dorm halls so eager to their skateboards. Zelo yells, “I will meet you in your room when I get mine.” **** Minmin flies in to her dorm room, runs to slide under her bed to dig out her skateboard. As she begins digging, she turns her head to find Eun standing there with the sink room door swung wide open. She stares down at Minmin, “What are you doing on the floor and why are you being so loud?” Minmin ignores Eun as she begins digging in her half unpacked suitcase. “Found it!” Minmin yells as she brings her skateboard to the surface.
 
“I asked you what you were doing?” Eun begins to yell as she walks toward Minmin. “What does it look like I’m doing? I’m getting my skateboard. Now if you don’t mind, get out of our room and go back to your own business,” Minmin says firmly. Eun sighs heavily, “How are you Yongguk’s little sister? At least Yongguk is more gentle than you are.” “How am I supposed to be gentle when our uninvited sink mate bursts through your door without warning or invitation.” Minmin says as she stands up, “Now please get out.” As Minmin and Eun stand staring at eachother, a knock on the door echoes through the room. “Yeah come in!” Minmin yells. “Hey Min, its Zelo, are you ready?” Zelo says as he stares at Eun in confusion. “Don’t worry, I don’t know who she is or what she’s doing here… But let’s go.” Minmin says as she gently guides Eun back in to the sink room. Minmin shuts the door behind her as she follows Eun in to her room. “Wait. What are you doing in my room?” Eun says as she glares at Minmin.
 
“I thought since we are best friends now, I will just walk out your door instead,” Minmin says sarcastically as she walks through Eun’s room and out her door. Zelo waits patiently outside Minmin’s door as he looks at her in confusion. “Why are you walking out that door when this is your door?” Zelo says as he points at Minmin’s door. “Just visiting my best friend,” Minmin says as she rolls her eyes. “I have never met best friends like you two.” Zelo says as he laughs. Minmin ignores Zelo’s comment as she grabs Zelo’s free wrist and pulls him in a full run down the stairs. At that moment Eun stares as she witnessed Minmin grab Zelo’s “hand.” She puts her hand over and says to herself, “Wow! Looks like little Minnie already got herself a boyfriend. Boy, she works fast,” she says as she laughs, “and he’s so cute.” “I think that’s unacceptable that she has such a kind boyfriend when she is so mean. Maybe he would be much happier with me instead,” Eun says as she walks back in to her room with a tempting smile on her face.
 
As Yena and Daehyun claimed a spot in the quad, waiting for the others to reach them Daehyun took the time to ask her about her thoughts. "You and Minmin seem to be getting along well." "We are." Yena replied honestly. "Even though we just met it kinda feels like we've known each other for forever. I think we will be really good roommates and hopefully really good friends." "I'm happy for you Ye." Daehyun said with a large smile overtaking his face, his eyes crinkling up in joy. Yena just stared unable to say anything as she realized once again just how handsome her friend was. As she realized she was staring she coughed and brought up the first thing she thought of. "So how do you know Yongguk?" "Ah well he's very into music. He raps, composes, and produces in his spare time so we met when he asked me to collab on a piece with him." Daehyun said while starting to pull some flowers out of the ground, tying them together. "I was surprised he even knew who I was but he said he had heard some of the other songs I'd worked on and thought my voice would be a good fit for what he had written. So I accepted and I'm really happy I did. It was one of the best things I've ever taken a part of. Yongguk is a very talented artist and a great person to work with." Daehyun sounded more and more proud of both the music and Yongguk as he continued speaking. "Are you talking about I Remember?"
 
They heard a voice from behind them and saw Yongguk and Youngjae finally approaching and taking seats next to them to form a small circle. "Yeah Yena here wanted to know how we knew each other." Daehyun explained as he added more flowers to what he was working on. "I haven't heard that one yet." Youngjae complained. "You guys said you finished recording it before summer break but no one has heard it yet have they?" "Ah well no. We haven't shared it with anyone yet." Yongguk answered. "Why not?" Yena asked, confused. "We were actually thinking of trying to film a music video for it so we want to keep in on the down low so we can show everyone the final product all at once and impress them even more." Yongguk thoughtfully replied. "That makes sense." Youngjae said. "Although really it wouldn't hurt to let your friends listen to it. Heck we could even help with the filming." He playfully protested. Yongguk hummed thoughtfully. "That wouldn't be a bad idea." Before he could say anything else on the topic Minmin and Zelo came racing over with their boards. "Hey guys did we miss anything." An energetic Zelo asked while rocking back and forth.
 
"Not really we were just talking about music and such. And how these guys are holding out on us." Youngjae answered gesturing to Yongguk and Daehyun who just smiled in return. "Okay then." Minmin said dragging out the words. "We are gonna go skate do any of you want to come join." "I would but I have two left feet when it comes to things like that." Yena joked causing everyone to chuckle a bit. "We could always teach you." Zelo told her, happy that he could possibly help her. "Next time. I think I'll just watch for now. See how the pros do it." She smiled at the younger boy. Zelo nodded and took off to the sidewalk. "Come on Min!" He yelled over his shoulder. "Coming. I'm coming! Hey Yena can I talk to you for a second?" "Sure." Yena got up and walked with Minmin towards the sidewalk. "What's up?" "I just want to go over something with you. When I went back to get my board Eun just barged into our room again acting like she owned it. And well I didn't really like that. So I kindly showed her the way back to her room and walked through it to show her how it felt. I just don't feel comfortable with them coming in whenever they please but I don't know what to do about it so I thought I'd ask you." Minmin shared her thoughts as the girls stopped walking. Yena thought it over carefully before giving her opinion on it. "I agree I don't really like the idea that they can help themselves to our room either. It's our space and I'd be fine if we invited them in it but I don't like the fact that they think it's okay to come over whenever. We have the lock we can use but I don't want to have to resort to that yet. I'd say maybe just leave it be. But if it happens again we will talk to them about it and if necessary we can start locking the door to our sink room so it's just no longer an option for them to come in." Minmin sighed in relief. "That sounds like a good plan. Thanks for listening." "Of course. What are friends for."
 
The girls shared a smile. "Anyway you should go skate it looks like Zelo is getting anxious waiting for you." Sure enough as Minmin looked over the boy was bouncing up and down on his toes waiting for her. 'We'll come join you all in a bit once we get some of our energy out." Minmin called as she walked away to join the boy. Yena waddled her way back to join the other boys who were in a conversation that went over her head. As she took a seat in the circle again she felt something placed on her head. Taking it off to get a look at it she saw that it was a flower crown made up of smalle white and purple flowers. "Is this what you were working on?" She turned to Daehyun with a questioning look. Nodding he asked, "Do you like it?" "I do. It's very pretty thank you." Yena smiled bashfully as she placed it back on her head. "It looks good on you YeYe." Youngjae told her with a smile gracing his face as well. "We should take a group photo. Once Minnie and Zelo get back. Commemorate the day we all met." Yongguk said as everyone expressed their agreement to the idea. The four talked for about a half an hour more before the final two joined them again. "It's photo time!" Yongguk exclaimed. "Photo time?" Zelo and Minmin asked in sync. "We want to take a photo to remember our first day all together." Youngjae explained. "Ah that makes sense. Good idea." Minmin said happily, clapping her hands together. Yongguk recruited a random student walking by to take their photo. They all had large smiles on their faces as the picture was taken. All very happy with the friends they had made and excited for the year to come.
 
All 6 friends begin to walk back to the dorm rooms as the campus clock neared 9 p.m. "We have to get going everyone, we all have to begin our new or old college lives tomorrow morning," Daehyun said with a happy smile. "I am so ready for this. To begin our new year and new life as independent individuals..." Yena said happily as she raised her fist near her chest. "YES! I admit, I am not excited at all, but I'm very curious!" Minmin said almost too loudly as she raised her fist dramatically to the sky as she tried to mimic Yena. Everyone burst into laughter at Minmin's awkward gesture. "Um... Can you stay and walk with me for a bit Minnie," Yongguk said as he gently put his hand on her shoulder. Minmin simply stared at Yongguk's hand as it rested on her shoulder. Sudden fear began to cloud her mind. Normally when Yongguk wants to talk, its because Minmin did something wrong. "I... ah... guess so...." Minmin said as both began to walk in the opposite direction. "I will meet you back at the dorm Minmin," Yena yelled as Youngjae, Daehyun, and Zelo began to walk in the direction of the girl's dorm hall.
 
"Normally when you want to talk to me privately, its because I did something wrong, will be warned about doing something wrong, or.... you want to give me food. I assume it's the food since I haven't done anything wrong today," Minmin stated in a frantic manner as she held out her hand. Yongguk continued to walk. She ran in front of Yongguk as he suddenly stopped. "I promise I didn't do anything wrong," Minmin whispered quietly cupping her hands around right in front of Yongguk. Yongguk, being taller in height, simply rubbed the top of Minmin's head and whispered back, "I know you didn't do anything wrong.. I just want to walk with my sister before college starts." Yongguk gently moved Minmin out of his way as he began walking. Minmin stood in place as she glared at her older brother. "I don't believe you," Minmin yelled, "And I'm staying here until you tell me what you want to tell me... or yell at me...Please don't yell at me." Yongguk simply kept walking forward as she began running to catch up with her brother.
 
"I just want to walk with you... And give you advice," Yongguk said as he suddenly stopped.
Both stood in silence for a couple minutes.
"I have full faith in you while you are here. Don't be afraid to be scared and confused. It will happen. Confusion is the mind's simple way of wandering off the path a bit, but you can get back on track." Minmin simply stood behind her brother not knowing what to say. Her gazed drifted downward as she began fiddling with her fingers. "College is a time of growth and maturity if the person allows it to be. Nobody grows without trying, and I want you to try your very best. And if something goes wrong, please try again.. and again until you know it's right," Yongguk said as he turned around slowly. He looked at Minmin gently and began to shed tears.
 
Minmin's gaze drifted toward her brother as she walked towards him. Yongguk was never a person to cry so to see him cry was surprising to Minmin.
 
She gently grabbed the back of Yongguk's head and led it down to her small, fragile shoulder. "All I can do is my best Yongguk, I will try not to fail you anymore. I will try to be mature. So please don't worry about me. But please don't hate me when I fail..." Yongguk closed his eyes as he burried his head into her shoulder. Yongguk was always worried about Minmin and her future. Minmin held a personality of easily giving up when things got too hard. Yongguk slowly raised his head, "I will never ever hate you Minnie! And I will try not to worry about you anymore. I will let you make your own mistakes..." Both stood in silence as Yongguk simply stared at Minmin. Minmin unable to look at her wise brother, looked back down at her feet again.
 
"Well I have to go back to my dorm and finish unpacking. Please be careful going back home. And be careful on this thing," Yongguk said as he picked up Minmin's skateboard as he quickly whiped his tears.
 
"I will be careful," Minmin said. Yongguk kissed his little sister's forehead and walked in the opposite direction toward the men's dorms. Minmin watched as Yongguk's figure walked further and further away. "okay... Fail Yongguk, I SHALL NOT!" Minmin yelled as she set her skateboard down and began to skate in the opposite direction. As she began to skate toward the dorms, there was a huge downhill slope that leads to the dorm hall. "I bet that hill would be awesome to go down on," she said as she skated toward the top of the hill. "YES!" Minmin yelled as she pumped harder down the hill picking up speed. "Woo Hoo!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. In a matter of miliseconds, she notices a figure suddenly appear.
 
Appear right in front of her board. "WATCH OUT!" she yells as the person turns their body around just in time to collide directly into Minmin. Almost in slow motion, her arms wrap around this person midsection as their hands wrap around her head. Both go flying on the sidewalk and skid. Both let our a grunt as they slam on the sidewalk. Minmin eyes remain closed as both simply hold eachother as she sits on top of this person. A couple seconds pass by as she raises her head and lets out a scream of surprise. The person underneath opens their eyes as both make eye contact.
 
"You," she says...
"NO, you!" he yells back...
Both still awkwardly hold one another as they realize the position that both are still in. Minmin quickly springs up and runs to grab her skateboard. "Hey you wait! This is the second time that you used me for your brakes on your skateboard, the least you can do is bandage my battle wounds," Himchan yells. "Well... You shouldn't of been walking there," Minmin yells back. Himchan walks closer to Minmin til they are almost completely two inches in front of one another. Himchan stares for a few seconds and smiles. "Please... bandage my wounds."
Minmin stares at Himchan and grabs his wrist. She turns his arm around as she notices the scratches on his elbows. Remorse and sympathy flood Minmin's soul as she realizes what she has done.
"Gosh I'm sorry," Minmin said as she continues to hold Himchan's wrist.