Not Like Other Girls

Linger

I didn’t plan on buying clothes…but how did it turn out like this?’

And the total is 115,000 won please. Thank you for shopping, please come again.”

That’s like 100 USD!!!!’ I may be rich but I’m still cheap…’

After the Movie:

“Let’s go shopping for new school year!” Krystal said happily.

“But I hate shopping…I don’t really need new clothes. Everything still fits me perfectly fine. Why don’t you go buy stuff and I’ll be your pack mule?” I whined.

“BECAUSE, I already bought my clothes yesterday and YOU didn’t spend a single dollar, now stop being cheap and lets go. I’ll help you.” – Krystal insisted as she pushed me into a store.

In the end I ended up buying 3 tees, 2 long sleeve shirts, 2 pair of jeans, 1 hoodie, and a pair of sneakers.’

(A/N is this even realistic? Cause with a 100 I would probably only be able to buy a pair of jeans, some tees…and half a sneaker LOL)

“That was fun! Lets go get some food before we go!” –Krystal

I followed her from behind to the food court. ‘Great, more money spending…’

“Aww, Amber. Don’t be like that, it’ll be my treat.” Said Krystal as she tried to comfort me.

“No, you don’t have to. Its okay.” I replied.

“It’s the least I can do for ditching you yesterday.” – smiled Krystal sweetly. “And if you don’t take my generosity then I’ll take it that you were glad you didn’t have to hang with me yesterday” – she continued with a cold expressionless stare.

“WHAT?!..ugh. I-I..OK! Your treat! Thank you, Krystal.” – I finally managed to utter out.

“Good.”

I sighed as we stood in line to other food. ‘she always has a way for me to give in’

Once we got our food we sat down to eat at a nearby table. She ordered a chicken Cesar salad and peach iced tea and I got a small meat lover’s pizza and a root beer.

I looked at her food then I looked at mine.

“Amber, is there something wrong? Do you want some?” – Krystal asked a little worried.

“Huh? Oh, no I was just thinking how I feel like a fat when I look at what I’m eating compared to you.”

“heheh you worry too much Amber. We just have different appetite that’s all. And you’re not someone who cares about how you look like other girls, so its okay. That’s one of the things I like about you.” – said Krystal as warmly smiled and stared at me while resting her head on her left hand.

There goes my heart again. Damn…

“…Thanks, Krystal. You really are my best friend you know that?” – smiled dorkily back to her.

“Yea..I know. And you are mine.”

After we finished eating we headed back to campus. The bus ride back it was silently, not a bad silence but a comfortable one. I looked over when I realized something hit my shoulder. Krystal had fallen asleep and looks like my shoulder is going to be her pillow ‘til we get back to the dorms.

“Krystal…Krystal wake up.” I started poking her face gently trying to wake her up. She started stirring a little.

“Krystal…we’re almost there. It’s around the corner.”

“mmmm….I don’t wanna get up. I’m sleepy.” Krystal said as she started drifting back into slumber.

“But we need to get back to the dorm first. Just try walking for a few minutes than you can sleep again.”

“No….carry me.”

“What? No…”

“…then I’ll sleep here and if some creep carries me home and violates me, I’m going to blame you Amber.” She said with her eyes closed.

“….fine, I’ll carry you.”

We both got of the bus, well Krystal had to be dragged off. When we reached the curb, She got on my back and wrapped her arms around my neck while I grabbed her legs to support her up.

“mmmm…Amber…you’re warm.”

Good thing she couldn’t see my face at the moment, it was probably as red as a tomato.

“To the dorms, servant.” Demanded Krystal before drifting back into slumber.

“…anything for you,…my princess.” I muttered back as I headed back to the dorm.

she smells really good.’ ‘I guess it’s true when they say that you fall in love with someone’s smell. I’m not just in love with her smell…I’m addicted.’

When I reached her dorm room I had to figure a way to get inside. I couldn’t knock, my hands were occupied at the moment and I didn’t want to wake her up. Sulli should be inside, though. I don’t wanna yell, attracts to much attention and I’ll wake her up and unleash her wrath. That is also a no no.

‘OH! I got it!’

I proceeded to banging my head against the door several times before I felt dizzy. I waited, not wanting to do it again; I'll probably will have to since she’s not answering the door. A few seconds later I heard it unlock and the knob turn.
“Hello?” asked Sulli as she poked her out through the door.

“Hey, Sul. Mind if I come in for a little” I asked feeling tired from carrying Krystal.

She finally spotted Krystal on my back and opened the door wider for me to enter.

“Oh sure. Sorry, I didn’t see her. Hehehe she’s asleep already it’s only 8?” She asked with a smile on her face.

I placed Krystal on her bed and started taking off her shoes before throwing the covers over her.

“Yea guess she’s a little tired from today.” I said smiling back to her.

“Oh, the RA came around earlier telling everyone to be all packed up by this Wednesday night and into our new rooms Thursday morning. We get our new room assignments Thursday morning too. They said they didn’t want to do it during the weekend because they want us to rest before school starts on Monday.”

“Ok, thanks for the heads up, Sul. I’m gonna head back now, see you tomorrow. Night” – I waved one last goodbye before heading for the door.

“Night” – smiled Sulli as she closed the door behind me.

When I got back to my dorm I changed into my jersey and shorts. Once again I found myself not being able to sleep and just staring blankly at my ceiling.

Guess I should start packing, less work for me later.’

While I was packing up all my school supplies into a box; I started recapping the day. A smile immediately appeared on my face when I remember what Krystal mentioned earlier during dinner.

“That’s one of the things that I like about you.”

That was the last sentence that echoed through my head before I drifted off.

 

(A/N hope you guys like the chapter. Sorry, i know there might be some unasnwered question but don't worry! That's part of my plan, everything will unfold in no time. hehehehe)