Chance

Linger

Taemin, Key, and I were walking back from dance class and decided to go grab something to eat at a near by café. While walking down the hallway,

“Hey Amber, looks like you have new fans.” Smirked Key.

I looked in front of us and noticed a bunch of girls giggling near one of the classrooms. They were probably freshman seeing as how they looked so tiny.

“Why? Are you jealous?” I teased Key.

“Hahaha you wish, I rather be chased by guys then girls.” Admitted Key.

Taemin and I busted out laughing at Key’s straight forwardness. That’s what I liked about him, if you ever needed the truth just ask him but as long as you’re willing to have your feelings hurt just a little bit.

When we arrived at the café, the waiter immediately took our orders. I got a bacon cheeseburger with fries and an iced tea, Taemin got the same except with a coke, and Key got a garden salad…

We both looked at him. Surely that isn’t going to fill him up.

He looked up, “What? I have to keep up an image you know.” He was such a diva.

We were peacefully enjoying our food and making small talk until,

“Guys…I think I’m going to confess to Krystal soon.”

“REALLY?!” – screamed Taemin all excited.

“About time…So when are you going to do it?” Key responded.

“Um…I’m not sure yet. I don’t even know what to say.” I replied unsure.

“Yea..that’s always the hardest. I still haven’t found the courage to confess to Luna.” Sighed Taemin.

“hahah don’t worry Taeminnie, Umma will help you with your love life.” Comforted Key.

“OKAY~” cheered Taemin

‘I think you should be scared Taemin, not glad’

“So do you have any idea when?” Taemin asked this time.

“Um…like I said. I have absolutely no idea. Besides, I think she likes some guy named Donghae right now.” I said disappointed.

“Donghae? Does he go to SM Univeristy?” Key questioned.

“I think so, why?”

“Because he doesn’t like Krystal…he likes Jessica.”

“WHAT?!” Teamin and I screamed at the same time.

“Yea, I’ve known him since grade school. You’ve met him once before. He told me that Krystal was helping him out with Jessica.” Said Key as he sipped on his macchiato.

‘Oh so that’s why his name sounded so familiar. Wait…he likes Jessica…he likes JESSICA. Not KRYSTAL!’

“YATTA!! I still got a chance!” – I screamed at the top of my lungs as I threw my hands to the sky.

“Yah! What the do you think you are doing?” – screamed Key as he pulled me back down to my seat.

Everyone in the café was giving me weird looks but that’s okay. I didn’t mind. I was happy. I really had a chance now.

I walked back into my dorm room smiling like a mad man. Krystal looked up from her desk and gave me a weird look.

“Did something good happen? You’re smiling like a maniac. It’s kind of creepy.” Asked Krystal.

“You could say that.” I continued to smile as I laid down on my bed.

“What is it? I want to know.” She asked curious

“Nothing much, I just have awesome friends, that’s all.” I said as I drifted to sleep.

Xxxxx

It’s been half a year since Krystal and I became friends. We were walking to the quad, she said she wanted me to meet some people.

When we got there I saw two older looking girls chatting at a table.

“Jessica, Yuri; this is my new friend Amber.” Krystal introduced us.

“Hi, I’m Jessica Jung. I’m Soojung’s older sister. Thank you for looking after my sister.” – Jessica.

“Yo, I’m Yuri. Jessica’s best friend” – she smirked at me.

“Hi, nice to meet you guys.” I said with a smile.

I turned my attention over to Krystal. “Soojung?” I asked with a smirk.

“Yah! Don’t call me that.” She said as she slapped my arm.

I just smiled at her reaction while I was rubbing my arm. Jessica and Krystal were talking amongst themselves when I noticed that Yuri was still looking at me.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked her.

She then wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me closer to her.

“Hey, you have a crush on baby Jung don’t cha?” smirked Yuri.

“What? I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I asked confused.

“Oh come on, don’t be shy. I can tell by just looking at you. You got a thing for our little ice princess.”

‘Is that what that I’ve been feeling these past couple weeks? Is it because..i like Krystal?’

“Maybe? I don’t really know. I know that I’m biual but I don’t think I have a crush on her.” I responded.

“Oh course you do. Trust me. I know everything.” – Yuri.

“What are you twp doing?” Asked the Jung sisters together.

“Don’t worry, I’ll keep it a secret. Goodluck taming the beast.” Yuri said as she let go of me and walked towards Jessica.

“Nothing I was just greeting my new friend.” Yuri said to Jessica.

“Okay, well we have to go. See you later sis, Amber.” With that both Jessica and Yuri left.

We waved goodbye and I noticed that Yuri turned around and winked at me.

’Aish’

Xxxxxx

The girls and I just finished watching a movie and were leaving the theater. It’s late, better get back to school; we have class tomorrow.

Sulli, Luna, and Krystal were walking in front and Victoria and I walked behind them.

“So is there something you want to tell me?” asked Victoria.

What do you mean?” I questioned. 

“I mean…between you and Krystal.”

“Oh you have got to be kidding me. Am I making it that obvious that everyone else knows but me?’

“Is it that noticeable?”

“No but I kind of just guessed and you just confirmed” smiled Victoria.

damn…I always fall for that one.’

It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it but I’ll be here.” Victoria reassured me.

“Thanks”.

Xxxxxxx

This whole deal really has been bothering me for a while now. I think I have fallen for her. I always find myself around her. I mean everywhere besides during class. I don’t know; I kind of mistaken it with just wanting to hang out with her because she’s a pretty cool person but I think I’ve finally realized that I like her.

I mean it’s only a crush right? It won’t last to long. They never do….right?

 

(A/N Sorry i diidn't know how to end the chapter. I got food poisoning today so....yea it was a little rushed. Thanks for reading! Comments  are always welcomed.)