May 19th, 2013 | 3

Two World's Apart (Vyeol) [DISCONTINUED]

A/n: The second part of my gift to you~!

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Third

"Taehyung are you ready? The bus is setting off in five minutes," Jimin called out.

Taehyung was putting his shoes on when Jimin came storming into their shared room, "Yeah Jimin, I'm ready. Let's go!" He hoped off his bed and straight out the door with Jimin hot on his heels.

Once they had reached the bus they took a seat next to eachother, Taehyung by the window. He let his head rest against it's cool glass, thoughts were swirling around his head occupying me from interacting with the male beside him chatting away with the people behind them.

I wonder what its like. Is it cool or like your typical geeky expectation? If it's a live show, will Bigbang be there? Wait, does that mean, he...will be there? Surely he will be, he's still promoting his song. Maybe I can avoid him? Or should I face him head on? Nah, not yet.

"Tae? You okay?" Jimin calls out breaking Taehyung's thoughts.

"huh?" he chokes out coming back to his senses.

Jimin frowns, "are you okay? You've been out of it all week. I'm worried."

Taehyung give a forced smile, "'m fine stop worrying, okay?"

Jimin eyes him with a look that could kill, "okay."

Taehyung swallows before asking, "so, um, what were you saying?"

Jimin lights up before putting a blank face on his features, "weeell. I was gonna say we are almost there...but, you seem preoccupied with your thoughts and lying to me." It was faint but Taehyung heard it and instantly felt guilty, dropping his head down before picking it back up.

He let his arm wrap around the latters shoulders pulling him in, "sorry Jiminnie. I've just been feeling a little stressed with everything lately. That, and some personal issues between myself and an old...acquaintance of mine."

Jimin pouts, "mm'kay. But you do know that we're like brothers now, right? So, you can tell me anything."

Taehyung eagerly nods his head, "you too."

 

 

 

The bus pulls to a stop and they are ushered into the building before them. KBS entertainment. They are soon taken from the lobby into a room backstage, where they are informed of what will be happening and to not get in the way of any of the workers–including the Idols. When the tour officially starts they are shown the ropes, especially the tips and tricks of the trade–or atleast what mattered to them, that is. It was finally lunch break and they were allowed twenty-five minutes of free time to do as they pleased as long as they were in no ones way, they were good. Now normally this meant buckling down in the room they were given and eat the lunch which was provided but two certain trainee's seemed to have other idea's. Jimin and Jungkook wanted to explore near the stage a little more, so like the gentleman they were; they dragged a distracted Taehyung along with them. Waiting for the perfect moment to slip away from all seeing eyes in the room, they successfully managed to venture out into the unknown building of which was soon to become very familiar to them in a few short months. But unbeknownst to Taehyung the next fifteen minutes were going to be hell. 

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

"Chanyeol, remember to smile! Good luck," His manager comments. Chanyeol was in a stiff mood, he had to start preparing for his three days of live shows for his solo promotions, that meant his acting schedule had been put to a holt for an entire week. Chanyeol wont admit it, but he was worried that Taehyung would creep into his mind once again. Chanyeol thought it would be best to forget all about him. He genuinely believed they would never meet again and that Taehyung stood no chance in the idol world. But no matter how many times he tried not to think about him, Taehyung wouldn't stop creeping into his thoughts haunting him over and over again. If only Chanyeol knew that his world was beginning to crumple and fall–and all because of that one trainee, Taehyung. Although his manager didn't know the exact reason Chanyeol was in the slumps he tried his absolute best to cheer him up–buying him his favourite foods, paying for his new guitar strings, he even played his favourite songs letting them blast from the stereo. Even if Chanyeol was too involved in his thoughts to notice the kind gestures, his manager didn't mind, he just generally wanted to cheer Chanyeol up.

Chanyeol bows his head, "Ye. I will do my best."

He walks on to the dark foreshadowed stage and takes his position before the lights come on, his song begins to play loudly in the background. Chanyeol, who was drifting back into his confusing thoughts about Taehyung, had missed his starting beat. Realising this, he quickly takes ahold of the mic stand and begins to sing his new song, 'Shine'.

"🎶 I remember us alone 🎶 "

"🎶 Waiting for the light to go 🎶 ​" 

"🎶 Don't you feel that hunger. I've got, so many secrets to show 🎶" 

"🎶 When I saw you on that stage 🎶 ​" 

"🎶 I shiver with the look you gave 🎶 ​" 

"🎶 Don't you hear that rhythm, can you show me how we can escape!~ 🎶 ​" 

"🎶 Ooh ohh ooooh, 🎶" the background audio softly plays , "🎶 Ooh ohh ooooh 🎶"

"🎶I was biting my tongue, I was trying to hide~🎶"

"🎶 Ooh ohh ooooh,🎶" the background audio once again softly plays, "🎶 Ooh ohh ooooh 🎶"

"🎶 I'll forget what I've done, I'll be redefined🎶"

The music's tempo began to pick up, Chanyeol tapped his foot to the beat.

 
 
 

 

Chanyeol's exits the stage and his manager gives a smile, "Great job Chanyeol. Although you did start a little late. You managed to make it work. Just make sure you are focusing for tonight's live performance."

"Ne, hyung-nim."

They began making their way back to Chanyeol's dressing room. As they entered both Chen and Baekhyun were arguing over something.

"No, it's not fair. I wanna tell him!"

"Well you were too slow, I've already called dibs," Chen pokes his tongue out.

Baekhyun stomped his foot, "but you told him last time, why can't I do it this time?...!"

"Because I alread—"

"Tell who what?"

They both froze, faces furrowed with worry and confusion. They both began miming to each other some words–with the occasional whack to the arm–that it was the others fault. Chanyeol cleared his throat, staring the two down.

"Tell who what?"

"Uhh," Baekhyun froze up, being cut off by Chen, "well, actually. It's something we have to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

Baekhyun and Chen turned to look at each other. Although Chen wanted to tell him, he didn't know where to start. So Baekhyun beat him to it.

"On our way to your dressing room, you'll never believe who we ran into."

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

 

A/n: I was going to make up a song for Chanyeol but that proved difficult for me. So I decided to use 'Shine' by Years & Years (2015), which is quite convenient for me and this book seeing as it's set in the 2013~. Anyways I hope this justified the wait.