Guests

A badass and a gangster's little sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s Saturday morning. It’s going to be Monday soon and meaning school life is back. Seulmi hums happily while skipping her ways to the dining room.

 

“Oppa unnie. Good morning,” Seulmi greets her siblings who are already in their sit.

 

“Morning princess. How’s your sleep?” Jiyong opens his napkin and places it on his lap.

 

“Like a baby,” Seulmi grins happily and sits next to Yuri. The maids start to serve their breakfast as Yuri place her napkin on her lap and did Seulmi’s too.

 

“Really? No wonder you’re such a crybaby,” Seulmi simply rolling her eyes at her brother.

 

“ Yah! Enough. Seulmi  don’t listen to him. You’re going to be a babo like him if you continue listening to him. Here.” Yuri hands her plate to Seulmi.

“Yay! I have two cheese sandwiches! Thanks unnie!” Seulmi smiles at Yuri and starts to dig in.

 

“Eat a lot Seulmi-ah.” Yuri pats Seulmi’s head and sips her milk.

 

“By the way you two we are having visitors today.” Jiyong speaks with a serious tone and Seulmi automatically stops munching her sandwich. The two young girls look at each other.

 

“Huh? But, appa and omma are not here. Are they going to meet you oppa? But, as I know, oppa doesn’t involve in this business thing.” Seulmi stares at her brother hoping for explanations.

 

“Actually, Jiyong does involve in this business thing.” Yuri speaks on Jiyong behalf. Seulmi creases her forehead.

 

“What business?”

 

“Baby stuffs manufacturing.” Jiyong almost choke at Yuri’s answer. Yuri puts on an innocent face while Seulmi laughs until her face redden from too much laughing.

 

“Yah! Yuri. Stop humiliating me! Seulmi, don’t believe her. I’m actually not in any kind business.” Jiyong confesses.

 

“I know oppa. There’s no way a baby trying to do a business.” Seulmi’s finally speaks after taking a deep a breath.

 

“Yah! Not you too. See Yuri. It’s you who gives her bad influence.”

 

“Seulmi just wants to be a good little sister. Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter