Her secret life.

A badass and a gangster's little sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yay! Finally I’m done with my homework,” Seulmi closes her Mathematics workbook. Those teachers seriously just won’t let their students enjoy their holidays without homeworks.

 

‘Hmm. Wondering what oppa and unnie doing now.’  Seulmi peeks outside of her bedroom.

 

She pushes Yuri’s doors and searches for her. ‘Huh? She’s not here. Wonder where she is. Well, I still have Jiyong oppa.’  She giggles and starts fantasies about disturbing Jiyong. She walks out of Yuri’s room and heads to Jiyong’s  room.

 

“Oppa,” she sings as she pushes his slightly open door. She pauses at the silence in the room. ‘He’s out too’ Seulmi pouts and walks out. Well, it’s a normal thing Jiyong not being at home when night falls.

 

‘I’m not surprise if Jiyong oppa is a Batman. No he’s a Batkid~’ She giggles at the thought of Jiyong wearing costume on his skinny body. It’s too funny.

 

This time Seulmi heads to the living room. She sits on the couch and stares at the big family portrait that hanging right in front of her. Her eyes centred at her parents sitting side by side with their children standing behind them. Their parents’ warm smiles make her unconsciously smiles too. This mansion is too big and it makes her feel lonely at time like this. There is no point having all this wealth when your love ones are not around. She gives out a heavy sigh.

 

“Miss, are you okay?” A male voice greets Seulmi from behind. She stands up and turns around. A smile appears on her face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter