Chapter 3

Fall, Wake Up, Fall Again

     The door was not quiet. Not at all. I wanted to try and sneak in quietly and wait for him to notice me but by the time the door fully opened, the blonde boy was already looking in my direction, chest heaving, sweat dripping off his eyebrow and from the tip of his honey colored hair. 

 

    I gave a sheepish grin before opening the door all the way, listening to it creak. It was never like this before, I swear.

 

    “I wanted to watch you dance or join you but looks like the door ruined the moment. Sorry.”

 

    The boy straightening himself up from his crouched position before giving me a small smile.

 

    “Nah its cool. I just wanted to warm up before class. But I've never seen you before.”

 

    I shrugged, dropping my dance bag near the back of the room and walked towards the giant mirror framing the room, right next to blondie.

 

    “Its cuz Im from the evening class, but the instructor asked us to move the class to the afternoon for today because she said she had something to do. Sorry to intrude but oh well.” It might have sounded sarcastic but I really did mean what I said. 

 

    Blondie just stared at me before giving me a full blown smile and bouncing over to me.

 

    “Im Taeyong, but some people call me TY. You can call me whatever you feel comfortable. Im a 94liner, what about you?”

 

    So he was 21. Hot.

 

    “Im Chinwe and Im a 97liner. Nice to meet you.”

 

    Taeyong gave me that thousand watt smile again before hugging me. He’s so cute!

 

    “Im older so you can just call me Oppa. Okay? I like you, let’s be friends! And don't worry. Im not trying to hit on you. Im gay but you're still pretty.”

 

    Taeyong was like a motor, he never stopped talking but you couldn't have known from just his appearance. With his feline eyes and poker face as well as his lean body you would've thought he was a tsundere. He’s so bubbly and cute though.

 

    Reciprocating the smile I hugged him back. I wish making friends was this easy but I'm not usually the one who approaches first.

 

    We didn't notice that time had passed so quickly so before we knew it, students were filing in like ants, the instructor right behind them. Taeyong and I ended our conversation before moving towards our classes.

 

    “Okay I know this arrangement is a little odd for you guys but just bear with me because things like this wont happen often, I assure you. “ Instructor Lee clapped her hands after her mini speech before going towards the stereo and selecting the song we were to dance to.

 

    “You guys are relatively at the same level so that means you should all know who to dance to this song since I taught you both the same choreography. But just teaching you the dance doesn’t give it that extra oomph so feel free to play around with the choreography and add your own style or if you're really brave and adventurous, make your own choreography from scratch. So who wants to go first?” Instructor Lee beamed as she rubbed her hands together, looking a but too evil to be a teacher. 

 

    No one took her up on that offer. We all stayed where we were with our feet glued to the ground, gaging each others next move. Instructor Lee saw our hesitation with dancing in front of unfamiliar faces and didn't take too kindly to it. 

 

    “If no one wants to volunteer then there’s no choice but to not give you a choice!” With a sharp eye she scanned the room before settling on one person in the back. A slow smile spread on her face as she walked towards the back of the room.

 

    “Jaehyun-ah! Why don’t you go first?”

__________________________________________

Sorry for the late update! Im in school right now so its to be expected. Please love my story a lot! Thank you!