Chapter 5.

Secret

“Luhan,” Xiumin called over to me, and I forgot the fact that I was mad at him. I didn’t want to respond, or even look at him, but as soon as I heard his weak voice, I had to say something.

 

“Hey, Seok-hyung,” I called weakly, and Xiumin just giggled.

 

“Why’re we so awkward? I mean, we’ve known each other for a few years now. Why does it seem like this is the first time we’ve spoken?”

 

I honestly didn’t know. “...I’m sorry,” Was all I managed to say.

 

“It’s ok, I have a girlfriend now, by the way.”

 

I didn’t know how to respond. He’d just broken my heart with 5 words. “Oh.” I said, “Good for you?”

 

“Thanks! I know how you like me and everything, so I’m sorry about that.”

 

“Nah, it’s cool. I think I’ve gotten over that phase.” That’s a lie. I haven’t gotten over it. I’ll love you for as long as I can.

 

As long as I can hold on for, anyway.

 

“Oh, really? Haha, I guess Seohyun’s just that beautiful, huh?”

 

“Yeah.” I managed to laugh along. Even though, I was pretty sure Jessica & Seohyun liked each other. “She really is pretty.”

 

Minseok laughed. “Yeah?”

 

“Yeah,” I agreed, even though I was lying, “Maybe even more attractive than you.” Now, that’s too far. You KNOW that’s not true, Luhan! Idiot.

 

“Haha, you wish.” Minseok denied. “Nobody’s more attractive than me.” That’s true.

 

“We’ll see about that.”

 

+

 

“EXO’S XIUMIN DATING?”

 

He’s already told me, yet the numerous articles about the relationship make my heart break even more. I love him, a lot, yet he already knows that. He just...simply doesn’t like me back. It’s as simple as that, really.

 

EXO’s oldest member, Kim Minseok, has recently been spotted with a woman, who has now been confirmed as his girlfriend by SM;

 

EXO’s Xiumin and AOA’s Jimin have been dating for a few months now. They have recently confirmed it with us, and now it is finally being let out to the public. Please continue to support EXO and AOA!

 

Oh, so it’s someone from AOA, is it now, Minseok? That’s funny, because a while ago, we were talking about how much we disliked AOA.

 

You’ve gone against your word. My word. Our word.

 

Without knowing, Minseok had opened the door. Oh, go away. I need to be alone.

 

“Heyyy, Luhan! What’s up?” He asked with a bright smile.

 

I wish I was the reason for your smile.

 

“N-Nothing much, I hope you and Jimin go for a long time,”

 

“Oh, you read stuff about her,” Minseok chuckled, though it seemed a little bit forced. “She’s pretty, right?”

 

“Eh, I guess.”

 

“She’s really talented, too! Like - ugh! I’m sorry.” He giggled again, which Luhan found extremely adorable. “It’s just...after that duet we made, I started speaking to her, and I found out how cute she is!”

 

“Oh, cool.” Was all I muttered back, as I pulled the blankets closer to my body.


“Oh, are you cold?” Minseok asked.

 

“Yeah,” It wouldn’t hurt to tell the truth, right?

 

Wrong. “Do you want me to get in with you, then?”

 

“O-Ok...if you want, that is…” I shivered.

 

“Honestly,” Minseok laughed, “I’m fine with it if you are.”

 

“Yeah? I don’t mind.”

 

Soon afterwards, Minseok had fallen asleep and I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck.  Suddenly, my breath hitched as he wrapped his arm around my waist from behind.

 

So, this is what love feels like.

 

+

 

“Why am I doing this?” Minseok whispered to himself, hoping Luhan didn’t hear. Of course, Minseok’s still mad at him, but he wanted to make up with him. Be friends with him. And maybe even more.

 

No, not more. They’re not allowed to be more.

 

After a few minutes, yet it seemed like hours for Minseok, he finally fell asleep again.

 

+

 

“Wake up, you idiots.”

 

Who else was it, but Suho?

 

“Suho, we’re older than you.” I kindly reminded him, yet he only smirked back.

 

“Anyway! How was sleeping with your boyfriend?”

 

I scrunched up my face. “We’re not dating.”

 

“You wish you were, though.”

 

I opened my mouth to deny it, but what was the point? It was true. “You got me there.” I laughed, looking over at his sleeping form. “Honestly, though, he has a girlfriend that he loves. What do I do?”

 

Suho grinned. “Do something to his girlfriend. I - who even is she?”

 

“Jimin, ya know, the one from AOA..”

 

“The one that he made that duet song with?”

 

“Yeah. Her. That idiot, I hate her.”

 

“Hey, no, that’s mean, Lu. Just because she’s dating your crush.” Suho laughed again. “Seriously, though, persuade her to break up with Xiumin, then he’s all yours.”

 

I raised an eyebrow at his reason. “What?” I nearly yelled. “You think that will work?”

 

“Eh, try it.”

 

“Suho, I- Why do I even bother?”

 

“Shut up, Luhan! Be glad I gave you advice!”

 

I sighed. “Thank you, Junmyeon.”

 

“It’s ok, Han.” Suddenly, he turned serious and said, “Good luck, though, in all seriousness.”

 

“Thanks,” I replied back, and all I could do was hope that she’d listen.

 

-

 

“Who’s here at this time?”

 

I heard her voice through the door. I didn’t like it; how did Minseok love her? Tch, he doesn’t have a good taste in women.

 

Suddenly, I heard some people talking.

 

“Jimin! Don’t open the door.”

 

“Why not? Who’s it going to be - what if it’s Minseok?”

 

“Wait, what?”

 

“No-Nothing!”

 

I sighed. Such idiots. Then, I heard the door unlock.

 

“Hey, Minseok….you’re not Minseok.”

 

I smiled. “No, I’m not.” I’m his boyfriend.

 

Tch, I wish. “I’m his friend, Luhan.”

 

“Oh, hi! Come in, if you want,”

 

~

 

“Jimin…” Luhan whispered, “I..think you should break up with Minseok,”

 

“What?” Everyone in AOA’s dorm went silent. Dead silent. Even the 2 maknaes who were arguing stopped.

 

“He’s not the person I’d think you’d like, honestly. He’s-”

 

“Luhan, what you’re saying is..I should break up with an EXO member because you said I should?” Jimin asked, and Luhan just nodded.

 

“Yes.”

 

Choa gasped. “What? You can’t-”

 

“Choa, I-” Luhan paused. “Nevermind. Jimin, look, he’s a nice lad.” And he’s mine. “But, he doesn’t suit you. You don’t look like a couple together. It probably won’t work out.”

 

“But it has. We’ve been dating for 5 months, Luhan.”

 

Oh. Minseok, why didn’t you tell me?

 

“Luhan, the thing is; she won’t break up with him.” Choa defended, “She loves him.”

 

Well, so do I.

 

“So? What if he doesn’t love her?”

 

“LUHAN!” Chanmi yelled.

 

“What? I’m just saying…”

 

Jimin sighed. “I think you should leave.”

 

“I think you should break up with Minseok.” He whispered, except they all heard.

 

“Luhan. Leave.”

 

“God, calm down.” He groaned, slamming the door on his way out.

 

-

 

“Hey, Minse-” He stopped. Minseok looked angry. Not just ‘Oh, I’m quite mad, but I’ll calm down in a bit’ kind of angry, it was more of an ‘I’m really mad, and I’m ready to kill’, kind of angry.

 

“Luhan.” Minseok scolded. “What..the hell did you say to my baby?”

 

“Your...baby?” Do you mean me?

 

“Jimin.”

 

I knew that. “I didn’t-”

 

“You went to their dorm. Jimin just texted me. I can’t believe you’d do that.” He narrowed his eyes. “Why? What did she ever do to you? I know you like me, but that’s too far.”

 

“Minseok-”

 

“Luhan, I know you like me, and I have a problem with it. Face it; I don’t like you. I won’t for a long time. Jimin’s a nice girl, and she’s cute. You’re not so cute, I’m sorry. You’re nice, but I love Jimin. You can’t change that. Also, stop! Stop this! You can’t tell Jimin to break up with me, that’s too far. Leave us alone.” Minseok sighed.

 

“Minseok-hyung, I’m sorry.”

 

 

Minseok stared at the floor. “I don’t want to speak to you for a while.”

 

“I understand.”

 

+

 

Maybe I’m being too selfish. I like Minseok a lot, but maybe it’s going over the line now. I messed with their relationship-

 

“Jimin, baby, I love you, it’s not like that,”

 

-and they might break up.

 

“Minseok, how do I know you’re not lying?”

 

“It’s just something stupid that idiot Luhan said!”

 

“But it’s true.”

 

“It’s not, babe,”

 

You should be calling me babe.

 

I need to stop this. I can’t have Minseok, and I know that. He loves another, but I can still fight for him, right? That’s not weird, is it?

 

“Luhan.” Minseok glared at me. “Thanks a lot, you in’ .”

 

“What?” I asked, confused.

 

“Jimin’s ing broken up with me. This is all your fault.”

 

This is what I wanted.

 

So, why aren’t I happy? Can I never be satisfied? Is it the fact that now, Minseok hates me even more?

 

“Minseok, I’m so sorry! I know you loved her, and I-”

 

“I still love her. Honestly, go ing kill yourself. I hate you.”

 

This isn’t what I wanted at all.

 

Chen: hey luhan,,,, minseok-hyung told us wht u did. Kys.

 

Yifan: kys luhan

 

Tao: luhan-ge, why did you do that?

 

Kyungsoo: why’re you still a member

 

Junmyeon: lmao oops sorry son

 

Sehun: hyung, why? T_T

 

Yixing: i’m dissapointed

 

Jongin: you disgust me.

 

Baekhyun: why?

 

Chanyeol: don’t speak to me for a while.

 

Jimin: i hate you! Kys!

 

Choa: how dare you do that to my baby. I’m going to kill you.

 

I felt like the world was against me, and honestly, it probably was. Even my members hate me, now.

 

Then, without any warning, I got a notification:

 

EXO’s Luhan to blame for EXO’s Xiumin & AOA’s Jimin break up?

 

I sighed; already?

 

Is EXO’s member Luhan to blame for EXO’s Xiumin and AOA’s Jimin to break up?

 

A few days ago, Xiumin and Jimin were confirmed to be dating. It turns out, they’d been dating for a while now. At their near-6 month mark, they suddenly decided to break up. Why? Xiumin was asked for his opinion on the whole thing.

 

“Luhan,” Xiumin paused. “He...told Jimin stuff. It wasn’t true. She believed him, without asking for my story, and, uhm...she broke up with me…”

 

So, maybe it is true. Luhan might be the reason that Jimin and Xiumin broke up.

 

Xiumin? What? Why did you have to say that? I’m so sorry.

 

Without noticing, my pillow was soon drenched from my tears.

 

“I’m so sorry, please come back.”

 

~

 

Oops it’s still short lmao

 

But what did you think ? tbh i dont ship xiumin and jimin at all, but i didn’t know who else to put so here we are (one).

 

Also, i promise it gets better.

 

Xiuhan does happen, I promise!

 

(sorry for any typos, as well